IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,105
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Now you are changing your tune.  You first said there was no church before Jesus, which I have proven you wrong by the words of God.

Church means BODY man, did you not know that? Sigh. 

Church of Christ, Body of Christ = ONE AND THE SAME THING. I had to use Body so you could grasp it clearly, instead of trying to say Israel were once that "Church" (Body of Christ) which of course is an untruth. 

22 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

A church is a congregation. Nobody has said “the body of Christ” is the harlot church system,( or synagogue of Satan)  that is your strawman attempt.

But the truth is, the scriptures show there can be a congregation of “evil doers”= church of evil doers.

The Harlot in Rev. 17 is speaking about ALL FALSE RELIGION of all time. Nothing you say is going to change that factoid. You just do not understand prophecy. 

12 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

StewardOfTheMystery is right he didn't say what you are trying to make it appear as he was  saying. You yourself added "the body of Christ" to the reference he quoted into Acts 7:38 while he is referring to it as "the congregation" in that same post.

As he showed also the "evil congregation" mentioned back in the OT that which is dead crosses lines between both OT and NT

Proverbs 21:16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding

shall remain in the congregation of the dead. (Prov 9:6)

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write;

These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; 

I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Dead congregation/or church even

You agree with Tatwo, that's all I need to know. He's out in let field as far as I am concerned. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  975
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/16/2023 at 3:46 AM, Revelation Man said:

but not the RCC, she put forth the gospel for 1000 plus years as the standard bearer of the Gospel. 

Ok, now I know who I am dealing with. 😊

You believe all other religions, beliefs, and “denominations” are all false religions except for the RCC, because you believe the RCC is “the Church.”

No need to say any more. 😊

On 12/17/2023 at 4:12 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Ok, now I know who I am dealing with. 😊

You believe all other religions, beliefs, and “denominations” are all false religions except for the RCC, because you believe the RCC is “the Church.”

No need to say any more. 😊

No, I am a Protestant, I am just not deceived into thinking the RCC is the big bad wolf as you are inclined to think. 75 percent of them might wind up in hell, but I have news for you on that front, Jesus says 50 percent of the Church will not be Raptured,5 out of the 10 virgins will miss the Marriage Call (Pre Trib Rapture).

So, you don't know anything about really do you? lol You are guessing, just like all your wrong Prophetic Analysis.   

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus says 50 percent of the Church will not be Raptured,5 out of the 10 virgins will miss the Marriage Call (Pre Trib Rapture).

So, you don't know anything about really do you? lol You are guessing, just like all your wrong Prophetic Analysis.   

Where did Jesus say 50% of the Church will not be raptured in the pre-trib rapture????  Lol 😂 

First off in order to be “in”the body of Christ ( the Church) you must be born again of the Holy Spirit.

The written words of God is like the lamp, which all 10 virgins had.  The 5 foolish had no “oil” in their lamps to light their lamp so they could “see”.

The oil represents the Holy Spirit, by which the eyes of our understanding is illuminated.

The 5 foolish had either had the Spirit at one time and had quenched it. Or they never had the Holy Spirit to begin with.  Either way they are not of the body of Christ, “the Church,” because they do not have the Holy Spirit.

And by the way, there is no such thing as a pre-trib rapture, that is also the false doctrines of men.😊

3 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Where did Jesus say 50% of the Church will not be raptured in the pre-trib rapture????  Lol

5 of 10 Virgin's will not be Raptured. It does not matter if you can't understand when the Rapture is, its Pre Trib, I wouldn't expect you to get it, you don't understand anything else about prophecy. So, if Jesus says only half the virgin bride will be Raptured, and gave Paul the understanding of the Rapture, because he was the Apostle to the Gentiles, then you have to be able to put facts together, you seemingly can't do that. One track thinking does that.

LOL

3 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

First off in order to be “in”the body of Christ ( the Church) you must be born again of the Holy Spirit.

No, people come to Christ by Faith, led by the Holy Spirit, then we must also be baptized in the Holy Spirit and grow in Christ Jesus. See Luke 4, Jesus was LED BY THE SPIRIT into the Desert, after he was tempted and obeyed God in all things he CAME OUT IN THE POWER of the Spirit. 

The 10 (Completion) virgins = the whole church, the 5 that miss the Grooms call have not enough oil in the Lamp (Holy Spirit) n order to hear the Lords call. In other words half those who claim to be of Christ are TOO WORLDLY. Many may be those RCC Church goers, I never said they were great Christians per se who get it, I stated that the RCC spread the Gospel for 1000 years via the Latin Vulgate, so their Doctrine per se is ok, the believe in the Death of Jesus for our sins, however they have goes fill liberal nowadays at the top, but being a RCC member doesn't mean you are not of God, anymore than being a Christian in a church with a preacher gone bad/wild means you are not of God.  You just are not in the know on Prophecy at all, its like talking to kid still on milk. You just have not grown via Prophecy, I mean everything you say is pretty much just the opposite of the truth. Too funny tbh. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
On 12/17/2023 at 4:00 AM, Revelation Man said:

You agree with Tatwo, that's all I need to know. He's out in let field as far as I am concerned. 

So me being in agreement that StewardOfTheMystery is correct on something that you are shown being openly incorrect concerning (while laughing at him) means nothing to you  because I myself have also agreed with Tatwo too on something else and that's all you need to know?

That's not being very reasonable

2 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

So me being in agreement that StewardOfTheMystery is correct on something that you are shown being openly incorrect concerning (while laughing at him) means nothing to you  because I myself have also agreed with Tatwo too on something else and that's all you need to know?

That's not being very reasonable

I don't usually LOL.......but he did in his reply, so I wryly mocked his LOL. Get it? 

Both of those guys are wrong on 95 percent of everything they speak of about prophecy, it is what it is. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
4 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't usually LOL.......but he did in his reply, so I wryly mocked his LOL. Get it? 

Both of those guys are wrong on 95 percent of everything they speak of about prophecy, it is what it is. 

No I don't get that either, he did not do that, look at his reply and then look at your response, you are the one laughing "at nothing", and not at all mocking "his lol"

So far you have been 100% wrong here, and so concerning that 95% wrong they still have you beat Rev Man.

Rev man.png

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

5 of 10 Virgin's will not be Raptured. It does not matter if you can't understand when the Rapture is, its Pre Trib, I wouldn't expect you to get it, you don't understand anything else about prophecy. So, if Jesus says only half the virgin bride will be Raptured, and gave Paul the understanding of the Rapture, because he was the Apostle to the Gentiles, then you have to be able to put facts together, you seemingly can't do that. One track thinking does that.

LOL

No, people come to Christ by Faith, led by the Holy Spirit, then we must also be baptized in the Holy Spirit and grow in Christ Jesus. See Luke 4, Jesus was LED BY THE SPIRIT into the Desert, after he was tempted and obeyed God in all things he CAME OUT IN THE POWER of the Spirit. 

The 10 (Completion) virgins = the whole church, the 5 that miss the Grooms call have not enough oil in the Lamp (Holy Spirit) n order to hear the Lords call. In other words half those who claim to be of Christ are TOO WORLDLY. Many may be those RCC Church goers, I never said they were great Christians per se who get it, I stated that the RCC spread the Gospel for 1000 years via the Latin Vulgate, so their Doctrine per se is ok, the believe in the Death of Jesus for our sins, however they have goes fill liberal nowadays at the top, but being a RCC member doesn't mean you are not of God, anymore than being a Christian in a church with a preacher gone bad/wild means you are not of God.  You just are not in the know on Prophecy at all, its like talking to kid still on milk. You just have not grown via Prophecy, I mean everything you say is pretty much just the opposite of the truth. Too funny tbh. 

In the parable of the 10 virgins we notice 5 are called wise and 5 are called foolish.

The foolish took no oil for their lamps, but the wise took oil in their vessels to light their lamp. They were to await the Bridegrooms return, which represents the return of Christ.

The fact that they are all called virgins tells me they are all people of the faith in Christ.

Paul said in 
2 Corinthians 11:2
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

So these 10 were called to keep themselves pure for the Bridegroom, which is Christ.

Also all 10 had lamps, which tells me all 10 had Gods written words.

In 
Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

So the difference between the virgins was 5 wise had “oil in their vessels”and the 5 foolish had none, which then caused their lamps to go out.

The oil in this parable represents the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit which illuminates our eyes of understanding into Gods written words. 

In the law God gave many types and shadows in natural things to symbolize and foreshadow spiritual truths to be revealed later by the Spirit.

In the law golden olive oil was used to light the lamp that burned in the tabernacle of the congregation. This light was meant to stay lit continually in the tabernacle of the congregation .

This light represents the Light of the Lord, which is to burn inside the vessels of the Church.

The golden olive oil was also to be used to anoint the ministers of the Lord, for to sanctify and consecrate them.
Jesus said in 

John 17:17-19
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.”

There are 2 types of wisdom, there is the wisdom that comes from above by God, and there is the wisdom of the world.

It is written that God made “foolish”the wisdom of the world, which partly explains why the 5 without oil were called “foolish.”

It is the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit that illuminates our understanding in Gods words.

Paul said in 

Ephesians 1:17-18
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,”

So without the Holy Spirit you are left in the dark.

Paul said in 1Th 5:19 - Quench G4570 not the Spirit.

Notice the word Quench is the same as “gone out” in the parable.

Mat 25:8 - And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are “gone out.”G4570

In Revelation 2:5 Jesus said

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent”

These were those who had left their first love and had fallen back into sin. They were in danger of having their lights put out.

So keep the faith and keep those lamps burning bright.

Peace and God bless