IGNORED

FROM GOO TO THE ZOO, TO ME and YOU - PANSPERMIA.

Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, one.opinion said:

It is certainly possible that the death brought on by sin is spiritual, and not physical.

Have you considered that it could be both?  That they are related to one another, the same thing really on different but simultaneous planes of our existence?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, FJK said:

Have you considered that it could be both?  That they are related to one another, the same thing really on different but simultaneous planes of our existence?

Yes, I’ve considered it. I just don’t think that’s the best explanation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/12/2023 at 3:17 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Are we witnessing a great deception people are adamant about, namely evolution? Have you ever thought about what may be coming next as it is unfolding?

Great analysis Dennis,

Satan has been very successful in twisting human thinking that we either evolved or have "arrived" here via panspermia.  Remember "Chariots of the Gods," the book from the late 70s that exposed many Americans to the "seeding" theory or that earth had at least been visited by visitors from outer space?

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, BibleStudent100 said:

Satan has been very successful in twisting human thinking that we either evolved or have "arrived" here via panspermia.

Molecular and organismal evolution are observable facts. It is not unreasonable to conclude that what has been observed on small scale in a relatively short period of time could result in much larger changes over much larger periods of time. There is evidence supporting this thought. It is also not unreasonable to believe that God has used evolution to bring about His creative intent. Panspermia has only ever been a fringe and unsupported hypothesis.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

26 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Molecular and organismal evolution are observable facts. It is not unreasonable to conclude that what has been observed on small scale in a relatively short period of time could result in much larger changes over much larger periods of time. There is evidence supporting this thought. It is also not unreasonable to believe that God has used evolution to bring about His creative intent. Panspermia has only ever been a fringe and unsupported hypothesis.

Evolution generally means new species coming into being from a different species that are no longer members of the/an old species and cannot revert to them or interbreed with them.

Which observations are you referring to?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, BibleStudent100 said:

Great analysis Dennis,

Satan has been very successful in twisting human thinking that we either evolved or have "arrived" here via panspermia.  Remember "Chariots of the Gods," the book from the late 70s that exposed many Americans to the "seeding" theory or that earth had at least been visited by visitors from outer space?

I have heard it said from multiple sources more people believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life than in God.

What constitutes conditioning to accept and believe something? Tell a big enough lie long enough, and people will start to believe it. Remember Orson Wells's live radio broadcast that caused panic in some areas of the US? I do not know, but could that have been preplanned as a test to see a reaction? If it was, and that is a big IF, it proved it was not the right time for any government disclosure.

Since then, hundreds of UFO and demi-god superhero movies, cartoons, and magazines have existed. Countless documentaries, programs, shows, astrobiology, SETI, and the search for alien life. Decades of constant exposure to a reality of intelligent alien life superior to us mere mortals.

Now, all of a sudden, after constant denial and silence, governments have admitted what they have been hiding. Thus far, they have only addressed the physical craft investigations and possibilities, omitting the two most likely because it does not follow the evolutionary theory.

In any investigation, what follows the forensic evidence, the who and why? There is always a who and why behind every planned event.

What is the next step in disclosure following the evolutionary trail? The next offering will not mention the spiritual or the dimensional.

Are we witnessing a pattern that is leading somewhere? The Bible is evident in the Tribulation, ONE false Christ, and ONE False Prophet.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

As I mentioned in previous posts, the above is written in the plural, showing miraculous signs and wonders, so much so that if we did not have our convictions and sealed with the Holy Spirit, we would be deceived also.  

Could there be a connection between these numerous false entities and UFOs? In my reasoning, I think it is heading that way. I can think of no better way to explain away the disappearance of millions that would be believed and seem to be manifesting.

I wrote articles on this years ago but rejected it as a conspiracy theory. Now, it is plastered all over many Christian websites. What has changed since then, and why now?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

31 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

After their KIND, not species. In my thinking and reasoning, it is unreasonable to think the law after its own kind is negotiable. That a reptile changes its KIND into an elephant during millions and millions of years. 

Here's something contrary to the fringe:

In Search of Panspermia | News | Astrobiology (nasa.gov)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Since then, hundreds of UFO and demi-god superhero movies, cartoons, and magazines have existed. Countless documentaries, programs, shows, astrobiology, SETI, and the search for alien life. Decades of constant exposure to a reality of intelligent alien life superior to us mere mortals.

Insightful--Thanks for sharing.  On the sub-point of superhero movies, the constant bombardment of these demi-gods or "gods" existing even in the fanciful world of entertainment in film and TV, can after a while take on a "real existence," in the eyes of the younger ones.  They grow up with the notion of the very real possibility of other worlds with other civilizations that also experienced their own evolutionary cycles that brought life to other planets.  Another example of the Great Lie promulgated by Satan:  one more distraction that causes people to ignore the existence of a loving Creator and our responsibilities to Him.

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Evolution generally means new species coming into being from a different species that are no longer members of the/an old species and cannot revert to them or interbreed with them.

Which observations are you referring to?

Evolution is a broad term. That’s why I was specific in my post. I used “molecular evolution” to refer to changes at the DNA level and “organismal evolution” to refer to changes in a species. The mechanisms and outcomes of of these types of evolution can be directly observed. Changes in allele frequencies and changes in phenotype are very commonly observed.

The implications of these types of changes is that, given enough time, large scale changes can occur. The scientific community has known about evolution for roughly 150 years. This is clearly not enough time to directly observe origins of new organisms at higher taxonomic levels. Instead, we have to rely on indirect evidence, like the fossil record. The fossil record also strongly indicates large-scale evolution over periods of millions of years.

After their KIND, not species.

No one knows what a “kind” is in scientific terms, let alone if there are physical barriers in place between them. 

That a reptile changes its KIND into an elephant during millions and millions of years.

I understand the hesitancy. It is difficult to imagine changes THAT considerable over even millions of years. The fossil evidence strongly suggests that modern reptiles and modern mammals did indeed share a common ancestor.

Here's something contrary to the fringe:

In Search of Panspermia | News | Astrobiology (nasa.gov)

Embarrassing for NASA, honestly, but as a member of the scientific community (I’m a biology professor), I promise that panspermia has never been anything other than a fringe idea.