• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 12/25/2023 at 4:58 PM, Marilyn C said:

There is the kingdom/rule of God on earth, however God made and owns much more than that. 

Christ is `far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, (ever Lucifer/Satan) not only in this age but also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21)

Christ`s seat of authority and power in the third heaven is far above where Lucifer ruled and where he was cast out to. Let us not try and bring the Lord down to our level.

Ephesians 4:10 He who descended is also the One 

who ascended far above all the heavens

that He might fill all things.)

I find one reference to the "third heaven" in 2 Co 12,

and Paul describes it as a place where things are heard

that cannot be repeated, as they are unlawful. You make

repeated reference to the third heaven and things that

pertain thereof, as if you have been shown them. 

Have you received a heavenly vision, or are you extrapolating

these things from various references to spiritual entities 

mentioned in the prophets? From the reactions of others,

there seems to be little clarity on the matter. In spite of 

lengthy statements elaborating on their concerns for how

you are interpreting these verses, you simply repeat your

quote from Hebrews 11, which is clearly not an answer.

By experience, I conclude this is a regular tactic of yours

to be answerable to no one on the forum. You provide

illustrations without reference, should I assume they

are your own? Are they derived from your heavenly vision?

Have you been taken up to the third heaven yourself,

to speak as if you know these things directly?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I point all this out knowing full well my own failures.

Your only failure is to accurately address my concerns, although you have made abundantly clear your own, and I respect that. Here is what you have overlooked.

20 Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. 21 For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and another is drunk.

This provides the perfect analogy for someone who is so "stuffed full" with there own provision that they are unable to receive from the fellowship of the Lord's Table. I asked that the entire exchange be reviewed.

I took it upon myself to review the entire thread this morning, and earlier in the discussion, you and another member (and staff), expressed concerns over what was being stated. You took great efforts to elaborate on those concerns. You both were summarily dismissed, as I have been.

I assume that you accept this in light of the fact that others will read and judge for themselves who is rightly dividing the word of truth. I assume that this is what you mean by not ending "fellowship" with someone, even when there is a mockery of the notion.

19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

I am confident that there is enough evidence provided for any third party to judge for themselves and meet the standards that you seem to be striving for, and will let the matter rest. Thank you for your valued feedback, and the time and effort you always put in to bring clarity to the matter at hand.

Embracing the future with a blessed hope,

James

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/29/2023 at 3:47 PM, Mr. M said:

Your only failure is to accurately address my concerns, although you have made abundantly clear your own, and I respect that. Here is what you have overlooked.

20 Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. 21 For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and another is drunk.

This provides the perfect analogy for someone who is so "stuffed full" with there own provision that they are unable to receive from the fellowship of the Lord's Table. I asked that the entire exchange be reviewed.

I took it upon myself to review the entire thread this morning, and earlier in the discussion, you and another member (and staff), expressed concerns over what was being stated. You took great efforts to elaborate on those concerns. You both were summarily dismissed, as I have been.

I assume that you accept this in light of the fact that others will read and judge for themselves who is rightly dividing the word of truth. I assume that this is what you mean by not ending "fellowship" with someone, even when there is a mockery of the notion.

19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

I am confident that there is enough evidence provided for any third party to judge for themselves and meet the standards that you seem to be striving for, and will let the matter rest. Thank you for your valued feedback, and the time and effort you always put in to bring clarity to the matter at hand.

Embracing the future with a blessed hope,

James

Your fair and courteous reply is joyfully received. And of course I vehemently uphold your right to publish what you see in the matter. Even more, I commend you for fulfilling Jude 3 - you should "earnestly contend for our faith*". This you have dome admirably.

* "THE faith" - what we believe

• Thanks 1