IGNORED

When God gathers Israel into the land of Israel.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, tatwo said:

He certainly appears to have done so...there is evidence of that very thing in Matthew 27...read it...it does not seem overly complicated.

“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.  And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.  (52)  The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep [died] were raised; [Most assuredly…many of these “saints” were “Israel” being "brought up" out of their graves…eh?] (53)  and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.” [they came out of the “tombs” and went into the "holy City"...Jerusalem?] Mat 27:50-53 NASB

So according to Matthew…in deed…the “saints”…some of which were of “Israel” were "raised up"…right on the heels of the Lord Yahshua’s resurrection. Further since the Holy Spirit had not yet been “poured out” upon humanity (Pentecost)…one can safely understand that the term “saints” would be on one hand...appended to the faithful constituency of “Israel.”

On the other hand...this number is likely to include those who were faithful to God…“prior to the existence of Israel”…as well…who else is there to embody the word "saints" in this passage?

Hebrews 11 is the “faith” chapter which among others…lists some of the “faithful” from “Israel”…and in Hebrews 12:1 the writer refers to these of the “faith” chapter as follows…“since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us”

“And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.” Act 1:9 NASB Some say the “cloud” is those of Matthew 27 and since…people have been referenced as clouds as the example from Hebrews 12.

Tatwo...:)

2 Timothy 2

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 12/30/2023 at 10:56 AM, NConly said:

Israel was not actually killed and in their graves. They were Spiritually dead. As is Luke 9:60.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

In 60 one person was physically dead. When Jesus said let the dead bury the dead He was referring to the relatives as Spiritually dead.

@NConly In terms of NT principles, the idea maybe corresponds with Ephesians 2: "You hath He quickened...which were dead in trespasses and sins".

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, farouk said:

@NConly In terms of NT principles, the idea maybe corresponds with Ephesians 2: "You hath He quickened...which were dead in trespasses and sins".

You believe this New testament teaching is about people being dead in trespasses or dead in their graves and being brought up out of their graves as Ezekiel 37 describes?

John 5

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Ezekiel 37 also says this is the whole house of Israel ,which should include the prophets who are yet in their graves awaiting their resurrection.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/30/2023 at 2:57 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

2 Timothy 2

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Understood Shilohsfoal…understood…your point is clear…your character is obvious…your soul is exposed.

However…you posted that God has not brought Israel up out of their graves yet. They are still in their graves untill the Lord resurrects them from the dead. Are these are your words Shilohsfoal…? It would seem so…you defend them?

I subsequently posted the following passage from Matthew…

“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.  And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.  (52)  The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep [died] were raised; [Most assuredly…many of these “saints” were “Israel” being brought up out of their graves…eh?] (53)  and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.” [they came out of the “tombs”] Mat 27:50-53 NASB

I completely understand why you responded the way you did…you did not address the point that “Matthew” took the time to make…at all. No…you rejected and ignored Matthew and attacked me…that is patently obvious. There is only one spirit that does that…and it’s the spirit that shed the blood of righteous Abel.

Additionally I also understand your vehemence and disregard for this scripture…it completely destroys the foundation of your false belief structure…utterly…so you ignore it in your ignorance and deception and spew forth your distain for those who oppose you.

None the less…it has been recorded in the bible…that Matthew wrote these words “many bodies of the saints…were raised” and He goes on to say that “they came out of their “tombs” and went to town and were seen by many people.”

In your effort to disregard and ignore this authentic testimony…which Matthew took the time to record…which surely included “saints from Israel” as well as others from the epochs prior to Israel and likely the intertestamental period…you have exposed your true intention in the face of your father.

Your words are empty...hollow and deceptive and you will…sooner than you like…realize that “your” house which "you" built in the sand…is shaking and will crumble with you in it…unless you turn from your wicked ways.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Understood Shilohsfoal…understood…your point is clear…your character is obvious…your soul is exposed.

However…you posted that God has not brought Israel up out of their graves yet. They are still in their graves untill the Lord resurrects them from the dead. Are these are your words Shilohsfoal…? It would seem so…you defend them?

I subsequently posted the following passage from Matthew…

“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.  And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.  (52)  The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep [died] were raised; [Most assuredly…many of these “saints” were “Israel” being brought up out of their graves…eh?] (53)  and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.” [they came out of the “tombs”] Mat 27:50-53 NASB

I completely understand why you responded the way you did…you did not address the point that “Matthew” took the time to make…at all. No…you rejected and ignored Matthew and attacked me…that is patently obvious. There is only one spirit that does that…and it’s the spirit that shed the blood of righteous Abel.

Additionally I also understand your vehemence and disregard for this scripture…it completely destroys the foundation of your false belief structure…utterly…so you ignore it in your ignorance and deception and spew forth your distain for those who oppose you.

None the less…it has been recorded in the bible…that Matthew wrote these words “many bodies of the saints…were raised” and He goes on to say that “they came out of their “tombs” and went to town and were seen by many people.”

In your effort to disregard and ignore this authentic testimony…which Matthew took the time to record…which surely included “saints from Israel” as well as others from the epochs prior to Israel and likely the intertestamental period…you have exposed your true intention in the face of your father.

Your words are empty...hollow and deceptive and you will…sooner than you like…realize that “your” house which "you" built in the sand…is shaking and will crumble with you in it…unless you turn from your wicked ways.

These are God's words.No mine 

”EVERYONE WHOS NAME IS FOUND WRITTEN"

Daniel 12:1-2

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Now if you want to insist this resurection of ALL of Daniels people ,EVERYONE WHOSE NAME IS FOUND WRITTEN has already been fulfilled then that is your prophecy and you tell it.

Your words contradict God's word. As you have said,your character is obvious.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now if you want to insist this resurection of ALL of Daniels people ,EVERYONE WHOSE NAME IS FOUND WRITTEN has already been fulfilled then that is your prophecy and you tell it.

Your words contradict God's word. As you have said,your character is obvious.

I did not "insist this resurection of ALL of Daniels people ,EVERYONE WHOSE NAME IS FOUND WRITTEN has already been fulfilled" anywhere in my posts to you Shilosfoal...that false reality only exists in your mind...and is the sure sign that you are well into the shakes. 

I posted only what Matthew wrote in His gospel letter. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81

18 hours ago, farouk said:

Israel was spiritually dead because they did not keep his commandments and profaned his name.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

9 minutes ago, NConly said:

Israel was spiritually dead because they did not keep his commandments and profaned his name.

@NConly Legalism without the Spirit of God is a rife problem and disaster for the professing church also.

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

I did not "insist this resurection of ALL of Daniels people ,EVERYONE WHOSE NAME IS FOUND WRITTEN has already been fulfilled" anywhere in my posts to you Shilosfoal...that false reality only exists in your mind...and is the sure sign that you are well into the shakes. 

I posted only what Matthew wrote in His gospel letter. 

Well,what I quoted is the word of God .Im not disputing God's word.I agree with it 100 percent and form my beliefs from the word of God.

What happened to those saints in Mathew who were walking about is not written.Perhaps they went and laid back down and rest awhile longer untill their brethren die also.

But according to the word of God,Israel is born in one day.Not 80 years.Not 4000 years.

Isaiah 66:8

Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

in a moment,and could be in the twinkling of an eye.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

On 12/30/2023 at 2:36 AM, NConly said:

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

These scriptures do not say the Jews gathered to stay and live in Canaan. A great gathering took place in Jesus's time for the celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles, where the scattered Jews where brought together into the Lands of Israel to rejoice. We remember the event today as Palm Sunday. It is just as likely this is what those particular scriptures where referring to.

Edited by Scott Free