IGNORED

God’s Israel is the only nation that shall be left in the end.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a fullend of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Eat your heart out little frogs 🐸 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,092
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

Maybe because those are seen as proselytes and part of Israel?

Zechariah 14

16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81

Zec 8:22

Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
Micah 4

1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

Jere 3

17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

Revelation 21 & 22 show that there will be other nations on the earth after the Tribulation, in the millennium and the eternal state. Christ will rule them all but there will still be nations as there is today. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a fullend of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Eat your heart out little frogs 🐸 

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Maybe because those are seen as proselytes and part of Israel?

Zechariah 14

16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

That’s right, the Gentile converts are grafted into the good Olive tree of Israel.

Ephesians 2:11-13

King James Version

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

That’s right, the Gentile converts are grafted into the good Olive tree of Israel.

King James Version

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

So why are those nations still called nations after they are grafted in ?Egypt and Assyria are still called Egypt and Assyria after they have been saved .After the time of he end ,they are still in the land.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Revelation 2:26_27

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Now I understand it is the remnant of Israel who overcome ,that shall reign over the nations,but as scripture shows there are still nations.If there wasn't any,then the above verse could not be fulfilled.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

12 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

King James Version

I am aware that this belief is held by the majority. But consider this;

A Tree in Parable is a king and his kingdom (Judg.9, Dan.4, Ezek.31) The Olive Tree of Romans 11 is made of (1) a Root which is holy, (2) natural branches which are Israel and are cut OUT during this age, and (3) wild branches which are grafted in but under threat to be cut out in future. To designate the Root to be Israel you have to say that they are not the natural branches, but the stem. And after rejecting their King - Jesus, giving Him a farce trial, murdering Him and then murdering His disciples, you have to call them "holy". Both are untrue.

Much more, if one dos not enter private interpretation, and interprets scripture with scripture, the Olive Tree is Christ's Kingdom in this age and the next. Christ ("that holy Thing" - Lk.1:35), is the Root /Stem. Israel were to be leading Nation but forfeit the Kingdom (Matt.21:43) and so are the Natural Branches but cut off till their restoration in the next age (Act.15:14-16). The wild branches are ex-gentiles who have been born again and Baptized and are grafted into the Kingdom, but, if they fail at the judgment Seat of Christ, will be removed from the kingdom (Parables of the Talents, Pounds, Virgins and Wedding Feast).

Regarding Ephesians 2:11-13, it is not complete until verse 15. There it reaches its conclusion and a New Man is created with SOME OUT OF Israel, and SOME OUT OF the Nations. At no time is a Gentile Believer mad an Israelite. They are made "nigh" to TWO THINGS: (1) The Covenant of Promises made to Abraham and his Seed, and (2) to the COMMONWEALTH of Israel.

(1) Abraham was a Gentile idol-worshiper - a Syrian. God stipulated that Abraham's seed must come from the line of Isaac. Esau sold his birthright, so the offspring of Jacob are Abraham's seed. But then came Jesus - THE Seed of Abraham (Gal.3) and according to John 12:24 the many seeds of the Church came out of Christ - the New Man. Thus, Galatians 3:28 says that ethnicity is abolished in this New Man, and verse 29 says that those who are Christ's are the seed of Abraham and heirs to the Promises.

(2) A COMMONWEALTH is a group of independent nations which trade with the privileges of the leading country BUT DO NOT LOSE THEIR CITIZENSHIP OR SOVEREIGNTY. A New Zealander has the trade privileges of Great Britain but keeps New Zealand Law, type of government and citizenship.

In BOTH ISSUES of Ephesians 2:11-13 a Believer becomes HEIR to the Promises and the privileges of Abraham WITHOUT EVER BECOMING AN ISRAELITE. Further, by TWO other means does God make the ex-gentile believer an HEIR without becoming an Israelite. (1) By being BORN of the Holy Spirit. John 3:3-5 makes the believer a son of God and eligible for the kingdom if immersed in water. Baptism replaces circumcision (Col.2:10-12). (2) By ADOPTION. Adoption puts a strange child into the will of the adoptive father.

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So why are those nations still called nations after they are grafted in ?Egypt and Assyria are still called Egypt and Assyria after they have been saved .After the time of he end ,they are still in the land.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Revelation 2:26_27

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—
that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Now I understand it is the remnant of Israel who overcome ,that shall reign over the nations,but as scripture shows there are still nations.If there wasn't any,then the above verse could not be fulfilled.

Isaiah 19 is not talking about after the time of the end. 

Isaiah 19

King James Version

19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lordrideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

11 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Isaiah 19 is not talking about after the time of the end. 

Isaiah 19

King James Version

19 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lordrideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

So when are you claiming the Lord delivered the Egyptians from the hand of their enemies and made them holy?When are you claiming Assyria,Egypt and Israel were all a blessing in the land at the same time?When did God bless his people Egypt?

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance