• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, douggg said:

No.

Zechariah 14 say that half of Jerusalem go into captivity, not exiled.    They will taken as hostages by the armies of the nations.   The same armies rape and pillage the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Underground economy between believers, that breaks the laws that will be enacted by the false prophet and beast-king.    The bible does not give details to your question.  

Here's the word.It means exiled.And if God uses the nations to exile Benjamin netanyahus people as he used the Romans on 70 ad,then they are exiled.They will not becoming back Doug.

Word: DLEB

Pronounce: go-law'

Strong: H1473

Orig: or (shortened) golah \i go-law'\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; active participle feminine of 1540; exile; concretely and collectively exiles:--(carried away), captive(-ity), removing. H1540

Use: TWOT-350a Noun Feminine

Grk Strong: G161 G164 G3350 G3940

1. 1) exiles, exile, captivity
    1a) exiles (coll)
    1b) exile, captivity (abstract)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture says that the saints are gathered to Jesus in the air at his coming.

Zech 14 says the occupants in Israel flee when the Lord comes to Jerusalem.

If the occupants who are fleeing belonged to Christ they would be meeting him.in the air and not fleeing.

Jesus will come for the rapture/resurrection event of 1Thessalonians4:15-18 before the great tribulation begins.    Jesus does not descend to stand on the earth during that event.

Jesus' return is at the end of the great tribulation, described in Zechariah 14, and He stands on the Mt. of Olives in verse 4.

In Zechariah 14:2, half of the Jews of Jerusalem will be rounded up and taken hostages and held just outside the city of Jerusalem.

In Zechariah 14:4-5, when Jesus stands on the Mt. of Olives, it makes a way for them to escape and they flee through the Mt. of Olives split valley toward Jesus to safety.

Edited by douggg

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Here's the word.It means exiled.And if God uses the nations to exile Benjamin netanyahus people as he used the Romans on 70 ad,then they are exiled.They will not becoming back Doug.

The events of Zechariah 14:1-2 take place in the days right before Jesus's return.   There is no exile period into the nations like following 70 ad.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You obviously don't comprehend.

Doubling-down on fallacy is the opposite of clever. Choosing to repeat the same irrational claim only further exposes your own intellectual compromise.

Scripture says that the saints are gathered to Jesus in the air at his coming.

Zech 14 says the occupants in Israel flee when the Lord comes to Jerusalem.

If the occupants who are fleeing belonged to Christ they would be meeting him.in the air and not fleeing.

I haven't engaged you on any of these topics. I have only addressed the specious manner in which you present your position.

So when I hear someone trying to convince everyone that these people are fleeing to Jesus only to support their view I call that being very deceitful

That is both irrational and prideful.

If someone disagrees with you, the proper way to conduct yourself is to subject their arguments to scrutiny, and present your own arguments for examination.

Assuming that someone is being deceptive merely because they dare disagree with you is the height of arrogance. This inhibits your ability to be fair-minded in your consideration of arguments.

Besides - motives are logically irrelevant to the truth (which is why Appeals to Motive is a recognized logic fallacy). Your position loses rational integrity the moment you start down this path. 

So if you want to jump in and give them a helping hand trying to decieve everyone they can with made up nonsense,your doing a great job of defending anyone who decieves.Who knows ,you may pretty good at it yourself.

Insinuating that I am participating in deception because I dare challenge you - is yet more perfidy; in yet another failed, illogical attempt at rhetorical manipulation.

If you had a valid argument, you would not need to resort to such strategies.

Rather, every post you have addressed to me has employed some measure of spurious, dishonest argumentation. As such, you have lost credibility in my eyes - and therefore also lost the respect needed for me to even start to give your accusations credence.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

8 hours ago, douggg said:

Jesus will come for the rapture/resurrection event of 1Thessalonians4:15-18 before the great tribulation begins.    Jesus does not descend to stand on the earth during that event.

Jesus' return is at the end of the great tribulation, described in Zechariah 14, and He stands on the Mt. of Olives in verse 4.

In Zechariah 14:2, half of the Jews of Jerusalem will be rounded up and taken hostages and held just outside the city of Jerusalem.

In Zechariah 14:4-5, when Jesus stands on the Mt. of Olives, it makes a way for them to escape and they flee through the Mt. of Olives split valley toward Jesus to safety.

The saints are already with Jesus while the Jews who took the mark of the beast are fleeing.

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

All the saints are with the Lord.

8 hours ago, douggg said:

The events of Zechariah 14:1-2 take place in the days right before Jesus's return.   There is no exile period into the nations like following 70 ad.

Those going into exile in zech 14:1-2 do not return.Ever.God has caused their enemies to overcome them.

Deuteronomy 28

25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

zech 14:1-2 is the fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:25

proverbs 28:1

The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tristen said:

Doubling-down on fallacy is the opposite of clever. Choosing to repeat the same irrational claim only further exposes your own intellectual compromise.

I haven't engaged you on any of these topics. I have only addressed the specious manner in which you present your position.

That is both irrational and prideful.

If someone disagrees with you, the proper way to conduct yourself is to subject their arguments to scrutiny, and present your own arguments for examination.

Assuming that someone is being deceptive merely because they dare disagree with you is the height of arrogance. This inhibits your ability to be fair-minded in your consideration of arguments.

Besides - motives are logically irrelevant to the truth (which is why Appeals to Motive is a recognized logic fallacy). Your position loses rational integrity the moment you start down this path. 

Insinuating that I am participating in deception because I dare challenge you - is yet more perfidy; in yet another failed, illogical attempt at rhetorical manipulation.

If you had a valid argument, you would not need to resort to such strategies.

Rather, every post you have addressed to me has employed some measure of spurious, dishonest argumentation. As such, you have lost credibility in my eyes - and therefore also lost the respect needed for me to even start to give your accusations credence.

If your not here to address the topic then you are only here to argue.Its sad when you have nothing to add to the subject and only follow people around to argue with them.You have proven what kind of person you are.

Time to stop stalking .You've exposed yourself.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

57 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The saints are already with Jesus while the Jews who took the mark of the beast are fleeing.

The raptured/resurrection of them in Christ will take place before the great tribulation begins.      Those are the saints who will accompany Christ at His return in Zechariah 14.

The Jews escaping through the valley in Zechariah 14 will have turned to Jesus after the great tribulation begins.   The armies of the world a few days before Jesus returns will have taken them as hostages - because they not part of the beast's followers.

The Jews flee through the valley toward Jesus, their Lord and Savior.

Edited by douggg

Just now, douggg said:

The raptured/resurrection of them in Christ, will take place before the great tribulation begins.      Those are the saints who will accompany Christ at His return in Zechariah 14.

The Jews escaping through the valley in Zechariah 14 will have turned to Jesus after the great tribulation begins.   The armies of the world a few days before Jesus returns will have taken them as hostages - because they not part of the beast's followers.

The Jews flee through the valley toward Jesus, their Lord and Savior.

The rapture,resurection takes place at the same time the great tribulation (wrath of ,God )begins.The saints are saved and the wicked flee.

The wicked have been given into the hands of their enemies as promised.

Deuteronomy 28

25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

51 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those going into exile in zech 14:1-2 do not return.Ever.God has caused their enemies to overcome them.

No, half of the Jews in Jersualem are taken as hostages and held just outside of the city of Jesusalem.    They escape danger just like the forefathers did under Uzziah's rule.