Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Some people seem to believe that everyone in the land of Israel is going to be saved on the day Jesus comes simply because of their race.They need not repent or believe the gospel.They only need to be Jewish.

But scripture does not support this claim.In fact ,scripture shows the people in judea fleeing from Jesus and the saints when they arrive to Jerusalem.

Zech 14

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Now,as I understand it,nearly everyone in the land of Israel will have the mark of the beast and will be fleeing to hide in the caves of the mountains.

Does anyone know of any other reasons they are fleeing from Jesus and the saints?

Could it be that these occupants in the land of Israel are Jesus's enemies and that is why they are fleeing from.him ?

Deuteronomy 28

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Some people seem to believe that everyone in the land of Israel is going to be saved on the day Jesus comes simply because of their race.They need not repent or believe the gospel.They only need to be Jewish.

I have never heard any Christian put this view forward.

I agree with you that this idea is inconsistent with scripture - but I'm sincerely not sure who you think you are correcting.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tristen said:

I have never heard any Christian put this view forward.

I agree with you that this idea is inconsistent with scripture - but I'm sincerely not sure who you think you are correcting.

Someone stated the other day that when the Jews in Israel see Jesus ,then they will believe and be saved.

But scripture shows them fleeing from Jesus when he arrives in Jerusalem .Scripture does not say , they will see him and suddenly believe in him.

The people on the ground and fleeing .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Someone stated the other day that when the Jews in Israel see Jesus ,then they will believe and be saved

OK - this is different from the claim in your opening post - "that everyone in the land of Israel is going to be saved on the day Jesus comes simply because of their race.They need not repent or believe the gospel.They only need to be Jewish"

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Tristen said:

OK - this is different from the claim in your opening post - "that everyone in the land of Israel is going to be saved on the day Jesus comes simply because of their race. They need not repent or believe the gospel. They only need to be Jewish"

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

A very comforting verse.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

But scripture does not support this claim.In fact ,scripture shows the people in judea fleeing from Jesus and the saints when they arrive to Jerusalem.

Zech 14

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Now,as I understand it,nearly everyone in the land of Israel will have the mark of the beast and will be fleeing to hide in the caves of the mountains.

Does anyone know of any other reasons they are fleeing from Jesus and the saints?

..."not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,"....

Paul, inspired of God, writes within his epistle to the church at Rome, of God's plan for Israel, within what is described as Romans chapter 9 - 11.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Tristen said:

OK - this is different from the claim in your opening post - "that everyone in the land of Israel is going to be saved on the day Jesus comes simply because of their race.They need not repent or believe the gospel.They only need to be Jewish"

I've heard them all.

Doesn't explain why they flee from Jesus when he comes.Sure doesn't sound like they are being saved.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

A very comforting verse.

So why are they fleeing from Jesus?If they belonged to Jesus,they should be gathered unto him at his coming. Insted they are fleeing from him like they are scared to death of him.They turn their backs to Jesus and run.

Exodus 23:27

27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Who says that they are fleeing from Jesus.  They maybe fleeing to Jesus. Remember the gentiles occupy Jerusalem.  Those of Judea have fled to the wilderness. They then return to Jerusalem after the 2nd Coming .

In Christ 

Montana Marv