• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Because they had Jewish parents and grandparents which is the only thing required by law. The reason they had to go to court is because the government wanted to keep them out to prevent missionary activity. This was illegal, they went to court and won. What's your point?

That they were kept out because they believed in Jesus.

It looks like the supreme Court may be about the only thing left on their side in that goverment.It would be a shame if the little horn were to be able to change the laws in that land.

Give it a couple years .Netanyahu isn't finished.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, abcdef said:

I have a friend down the road who is an atheist and denies the Father and Jesus, maybe he is the Antichrist.

Denying the Father and Jesus is not the only requirement for him.

The Antichrist destroys Jerusalem with his armies leaving it desolate.

The United states does desolate Jerusalem till after the Muslims have captured it .

3.5 days after they have captured it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,105
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

@Shilohsfoal Can you give us evidence that Israel doesn't allow Christians into Israel? Or did I misunderstand your statement?

I'm sure their screening process is strict especially since the attacks recently. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Starise said:

@Shilohsfoal Can you give us evidence that Israel doesn't allow Christians into Israel? Or did I misunderstand your statement?

I'm sure their screening process is strict especially since the attacks recently. 

From what I understood it is that someone objected to some Messianic Jews who had the right to Israeli Citizenship and asked the Supreme Court to not withhold Israeli citizenship to them on the grounds that as Jews believing (their right to Israeli citizenship was not in question) (and they were already living in Israel) there right to enter Israel as tourist or for other reasons is not question) They only asked the Supreme Court not to give them Israeli citizenship because they prophess that they were also missionaries active in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They oppose their right to Citizenship on ceveral grounds one of them was that as Israeli citizens having the eight to vote and he elected officials may found their way to having a parliament sit in the legislation or be elected in municipal elections. The Supreme Court said as they are a democratic country it was against the fundamental principle of Justice to do that and did not forbid their right to citizenship. Did not discriminate them based on religious beliefs and practices. Religious persecution in Israel is not permitted by law. There is freedom of religion for any Islaeli Citizen. (In many Muslim countries they do not allow procitilisation done to Muslim and it is illegal to attempt to change a Muslim into any other faith and not just Christian. 

8 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Yes... part of being a Christian is usually believing in Jesus. It was illegal and the court swiftly ruled in thier favour.

I'm getting tired of your blood libel nonsense. Jews don't believe in religious exclusivity and therefore have no motivation to attack or convert others. Many thousands of Christians get citizenship every year no problem and the fact that you had to dredge up a case from 2008 shows how desperate you are to brand us as wicked. I can't even think of a major war, certainly not in the last thousand years, started by Jews or major events of religious persecution. It takes me two seconds to think up one started by Christians, and not just against Jewish people.

On top of that no person can claim to be the Messiah without being a Torah observing Jew so an antiChrist figure, should one exist, would never be accepted based on the parameters you people list.

Don't get mad at me because I won't worship the beast.You can worship the beast all you want and you will soon be able to get his mark if that's what you want.But don't judge others for not worshiping the beast.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Yes... part of being a Christian is usually believing in Jesus. It was illegal and the court swiftly ruled in thier favour.

I'm getting tired of your blood libel nonsense. Jews don't believe in religious exclusivity and therefore have no motivation to attack or convert others. Many thousands of Christians get citizenship every year no problem and the fact that you had to dredge up a case from 2008 shows how desperate you are to brand us as wicked. I can't even think of a major war, certainly not in the last thousand years, started by Jews or major events of religious persecution. It takes me two seconds to think up one started by Christians, and not just against Jewish people.

On top of that no person can claim to be the Messiah without being a Torah observing Jew so an antiChrist figure, should one exist, would never be accepted based on the parameters you people list.

PS

Don't be surprised when on the day of the Lord all the Jews that worship their government,it's kingdom and it's symbols which they have made for themselves to worship are cast out of the kingdom.

You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

Don't be surprised when on the day of the Lord all the Jews that worship their government,it's kingdom and it's symbols which they have made for themselves to worship are cast out of the kingdom.

the star of your god[b]
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

What you just posted can be evaluated as being against the tos in a big way. Do not judge others in public and these words are not words of love to help someone come in the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

What you just posted can be evaluated as being against the tos in a big way. Do not judge others in public and these words are not words of love to help someone come in the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The truth hurts but it is still the truth.

This is the word of God or if you choose the gospel I can post where Jesus said they will be cast out as well.Jesus told the truth too you know.The same truth as Amos.

Mathew 8

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

the star of your god[b]
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty

Would you rather speak a lie?

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The truth hurts but it is still the truth.

This is the word of God or if you choose the gospel I can post where Jesus said they will be cast out as well.Jesus told the truth too you know.The same truth as Amos.

Mathew 8

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

the star of your god[b]

Would you rather speak a lie?

You are taking the old scriptures in some way as prophetic to support a judgment on others. The disciples and many other children of the Kingdom as was Nicodemus they believe and died believers and were not cast out as Paul also did. 

Before the Cross the Jews were the children of the kingdom of God as in the Old Covenant within the old Covenant. They never were in the Kingdom of God the one the Heavenly Father gave to Jesus Christ which includes the forgiveness of sins in the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ the risen Lord who reins for ever more.

After the Cross is not correct to say that they were cast out when they were never in the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ and there is only a kingdom of God in Jesus Christ. 

16 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You are taking the old scriptures in some way as prophetic to support a judgment on others. The disciples and many other children of the Kingdom as was Nicodemus they believe and died believers and were not cast out as Paul also did. 

Before the Cross the Jews were the children of the kingdom of God as in the Old Covenant within the old Covenant. They never were in the Kingdom of God the one the Heavenly Father gave to Jesus Christ which includes the forgiveness of sins in the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ the risen Lord who reins for ever more.

After the Cross is not correct to say that they were cast out when they were never in the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ and there is only a kingdom of God in Jesus Christ. 

False I'm taking old prophecies of the day of the Lord which is near to come and warning other people not to worship the beast that Israel has made for itself.

This prophecy is soon to be fulfilled.

the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]

These people being  cast out are living in Jesus's kingdom.They are to be removed from that kingdom.when Jesus comes on the day of the Lord.

Mathew 13

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Edited by Shilohsfoal