• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

I have no doubt the beast is already in the world.  We are that close.  I understand Rev 13:13.

The "day of the Lord" is when He returns at the Second Advent.  And no one knows when specifically that will be.  

If your paying attention,you will know .

That's why Jesus said to watch.So you will know and not be caught off guard.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually ,that is not what the topic is about.Its about the man of sin.A biblical figure described as being a vile,despicable person who exalts himself.Hed like a narcissist on steroids .He has relations with the Israeli government and gives Israel an army.At the time the army is given to Israel ,the saints in Israel are imprisoned and killed for their testimony for 3.5 years.Then Christ comes .All of Israelis who worshiped the shrine of their king and his star are cast out of the kingdom and go into exile.The saints who were persecuted and murdered are resurected and reign with Christ .

Actuially, the man of sin is what most believers call the a/c, but the Bible calls the beast.  But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

All your talk about giving Israel an army cracks me up.  They already have one, and a very good one at that.  But go ahead with your opinions.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If your paying attention,you will know .

That's why Jesus said to watch.So you will know and not be caught off guard.

Of course EVERY living believer will know when He comes back.  Do you really think otherwise?  

As to all the saints who are already in heaven, they will accompany the King back to earth, so obviously they will know as well.

Just now, FreeGrace said:

Could have saved all that extra typing by just giving book and chapter.  

You never needed to type anything.Just copy and paste.Problem solved.

But just so you know.Daniel 11:31-45 is mostly about thean of sin.Psul was referencing daniel when he was speaking of him.

Daniel 11:36

The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

This verse is between the time the man of sin gives Israel an army and the time of his death.

29 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Actuially, the man of sin is what most believers call the a/c, but the Bible calls the beast.  But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

All your talk about giving Israel an army cracks me up.  They already have one, and a very good one at that.  But go ahead with your opinions.

Many israelis do not want to sacrifice their sons and daughters.The conscription is very unfair and many are against it.Its a huge problem.I suspect Netanyahu will need to fix it after this war.Then he can return to attempting change the laws as well.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

What evidence do you have that supports your claim here?  Please be specific.  I don't bother with opinions.

Reality

The beast received a deadly wound in 70 ad and that deadly wound was healed in 1948.People from all over the world was amazed and many people from all nations have followed after it.

The second beast in revelation 13 is the armed forces of the king of the north (man of sin,)which will occupy Israel for 42 months.This is a gentiles army which will be fighting the beasts enemies untill it is overcome and destroyed .

During these 42 months the saints in Israel are imprisoned and killed.There are not many of them so their absence will probably go untouched by the world.

Revelation 14:13

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

22 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Of course EVERY living believer will know when He comes back.  Do you really think otherwise?  

As to all the saints who are already in heaven, they will accompany the King back to earth, so obviously they will know as well.

I was unaware anyone has ascended to heaven besides Jesus.

John 3:13

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You never needed to type anything.Just copy and paste.Problem solved.

But just so you know.Daniel 11:31-45 is mostly about thean of sin.

See?  That wasn't so difficult.  Thanks.

Psul was referencing daniel when he was speaking of him.

Book, chapter and verse(s) please.

Daniel 11:36

The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

From an on-line commentary:  freebiblecommentary.com:

Daniel 11:21-35, although less specific, relate to the eighth Seleucid ruler, Antiochus IV Epiphanes

Daniel 11:36-45 relate to either (1) Antiochus IV or (2) the Antichrist at the end-time. There has been much disagreement among commentators about Dan. 11:21-45.

Antiochus actually fulfilled v.36-45 in 70 AD when he invaded and destroyed Jerusalem and ended the nation of Israel.

So, let's not get too dogmatic about any of this.  Since scholars don't agree, there's no point in arguing.

This verse is between the time the man of sin gives Israel an army and the time of his death.

If "this" refers to v.36, I don't see any words about giving Israel an army.

v.36 - "Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done."

Sorry, but it's just not there.

However, I will really pay attention should Israel lose its own army.  Then I'll be on the lookout for who give them an army.  lol

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Many israelis do not want to sacrifice their sons and daughters.The conscription is very unfair and many are against it.Its a huge problem.I suspect Netanyahu will need to fix it after this war.Then he can return to attempting change the laws as well.

The evil attack on Oct 7 has solidified the people, from what I've heard.  

FreeGrace said: 

What evidence do you have that supports your claim here?  Please be specific.  I don't bother with opinions.

Reality

Really?  One man's reality is another man's fantasy.  Please provide evidence.  

The beast received a deadly wound in 70 ad and that deadly wound was healed in 1948.

Nope.  Please explain yourself.  Seems you are suggesting that Israel itself is the beast, was wiped out in 70 AD and became a nation again in 48.  ????  

Seems you are as anti Jewish as the far left.

People from all over the world was amazed and many people from all nations have followed after it.

Followed after "it".  What is "it"?  Israel?  What are you talking about?

The second beast in revelation 13 is the armed forces of the king of the north (man of sin,)which will occupy Israel for 42 months.This is a gentiles army which will be fighting the beasts enemies untill it is overcome and destroyed .

During these 42 months the saints in Israel are imprisoned and killed.There are not many of them so their absence will probably go untouched by the world.

This is just an opinion.  You have zero evidence for any of it.