• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 Thes 2:4

who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the sanctuary of God, exhibiting himself as being God.

The pointer is pointing.

After claiming to be the chosen one and claiming to be the only one who can keep Israel safe,Trump now has shared a video on truth social that depicts him as a messianic figure.Its called God made Trump.

The man of sin sure does enjoy depicting himself as God and I'm sure it will get much worse after his election.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-voters-say-hes-appointed-god-critics-trying-crucify-him-1855131

I can understand how so many people could believe Daniel 11 is ancient history because that's what they have always been taught.So they haven't watched.

What I don't understand is how the church could be so misled by a malignant narcissist who craves attention and power.Even after reading about and hearing about his coming many years of their lives.

It's amazing 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

OH NO! TRUMP!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

OH NO! TRUMP!!!!!!

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

As I said,he is pointing just as scripture says .Evdngelicals had their choice of several people with different personalities ,but they want the man who believes he is the only one who can save Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I can understand how so many people could believe Daniel 11 is ancient history because that's what they have always been taught.So they haven't watched.

What I don't understand is how the church could be so misled by a malignant narcissist who craves attention and power.Even after reading about and hearing about his coming many years of their lives.

It's amazing 

There is another point of view that a Christian might consider. Our Lord Jesus did not mix into the politics of His day. His time was not yet. Should we then do that which our Lord Jesus shunned? And are our opinions not against those of God's. After all, it is He that chooses our leaders;

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men (Dan.4:17)

Let us not be found opposing our heavenly Father. He has warned that the Gentile kings might have a "base" character. And what's more is that God chose us Christians mostly from "base" origin and demeanor.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. (1 Co 1:26–29).

• Well Said! 1
  • Interesting! 1

47 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

There is another point of view that a Christian might consider. Our Lord Jesus did not mix into the politics of His day. His time was not yet. Should we then do that which our Lord Jesus shunned? And are our opinions not against those of God's. After all, it is He that chooses our leaders;

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men (Dan.4:17)

Let us not be found opposing our heavenly Father. He has warned that the Gentile kings might have a "base" character. And what's more is that God chose us Christians mostly from "base" origin and demeanor.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. (1 Co 1:26–29).

I don't mix into politics.In fact I've never voted for anyone .I've always viewed politicians as crooked liers.About as crooked as a young Forest Gumps back.

But I do recognize the man of sin when I see him and hear him exalting himself.I just felt I would bring it to everyone's attention so they might start paying attention.Most people have already missed the early verses of Daniel 11.They may just sleep through the later verses as well if they are not watching.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Make up your mind. Is it Trump or Netanyahu that everyone needs to worry about?

• Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Rick-Parker said:

Make up your mind. Is it Trump or Netanyahu that everyone needs to worry about?

If you don't live in Israel,why would you worry about what netanyahu will do with Israelis?

As for the king of the north,scripture shows what he does in the middle east.Not in the north.

I'm not sure why your worried?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 1/13/2024 at 11:20 AM, Rick-Parker said:

OH NO! TRUMP!!!!!!

lol

This is what Trump says he would do just yesterday.

“I used to say and I think you remember this, when I was a civilian — in the true sense — but I got, I was somehow, I got a lot of press, but I’d say, ‘Don’t ever go into Iraq, but if you do go in, keep the oil.’ Remember that? ‘Keep the oil. if you go in, but don’t do it but if you do keep the oil.’ They didn’t keep the oil. We’re the only country where we go in, we obliterate somebody, we never we never keep anything we just get stuck in these endless wars.”

Daniel 11

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

One thing for sure,he doesn't get stuck in an endless war ,and he takes what he wants before obliterating somebody.

I'm just saying ,pay attention for a few years.You don't have to hide under a rock .Just watch.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't mix into politics.In fact I've never voted for anyone .I've always viewed politicians as crooked liers.About as crooked as a young Forest Gumps back.

But I do recognize the man of sin when I see him and hear him exalting himself.I just felt I would bring it to everyone's attention so they might start paying attention.Most people have already missed the early verses of Daniel 11.They may just sleep through the later verses as well if they are not watching.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Amen.