• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Though he has a big ego, so what?  He's NEVER even hinted at thinking he is God.

Now, Geo Soros, that's another story.  He really does think he is god.  One of the most evil men in the world, supporting all kinds of evil.

Trump is a highly successful businessman who proved that he knows how to run our country.  In spite of 4 years of unbelievable attacks, lies, etc, he did more for America than any other president in 8 years.

And that's ok.  Like I agreed with another poster, we have an EVIL party and a stupid party.

Could you let me take a peek at the verses you allude to, please?  All I'm aware of is the person (beast) in Scripture confirms a covenant with Israel.  

He's not on the ballot.  If you don't want to vote, don't.  

However, I seriously doubt that Biden will be on the ballot.  More likely the idiot from Calif or Michele.  And the Dems are so desperate, they will probably make sure Trump won't be either.

So, we'll have another 4 years of the EVIL party.  Our votes won't matter.  Satan is getting his way, just as Scripture prophesies.  But that will end rather dramatically, as shown in Rev 20.  Can't wait to see that.

Only God can keep Israel safe from its enemies or cause Israel to be overcome.by its enemies The word of God has stated that fact.

Here is Trump pointing out that he is the only one who can keep Israel safe.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

This thread is not meant to be a political game.This is reality .This is the man who I believe is the man of sin.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

FreeGrace said: 

If Trump cheated anyone in business, it would have been found by now.

Been found and felt by it's Tampa Condo project that failed and took the money of several  just common folks hoping to have a nice place to live out their retirement years.

Can you prove that it wasn't just an investment that didn't pan out?  Lots of folks have lost their nestegg on investments that turned sour.  

56 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

See  https://www.propublica.org/article/pump-and-trump-the-tampa-files Note: There are some crass and profane terms used in the article when  they are quotes of actual messages within the Trump organization.

What's your point?  Please answer the questions I asked.

38 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Here's the FACTS.  There are no victims.  ALL the banks got all their money, and they told the courts he was one of their BEST customers and they wanted to keep doing business with him!!  

More for you FreeGrace:

Since 2010, lenders have forgiven President Donald Trump about $287 million in debt that he had failed to repay, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

Citing Trump’s federal tax-return records, the Times reported that the vast bulk of that sum was related to a skyscraper in Chicago that failed to live up to expectations. Banks and hedge funds gave him years of extensions to repay loans on the underperforming hotel-and-condominium property, the Times said, and his biggest lender, Deutsche Bank DB, -0.85%, lent him another $99 million even after he had sued the bank, accusing it of predatory lending practices.

I guess you are just not aware that investments aren't guaranteed.  You are proving nothing beyond the fact that you are just a hater, like the lunatic left wants all people to do.

NONE of the current "court cases" are legit.  All are fraught with all kinds of nonsense.  But don't let the facts get in the way of your hatred.

Amid the height of the financial crisis, Trump’s loans came due, but without an ability to pay, he instead received extensions, the Times reported.

So what?  Again, investments, loans, etc aren't guaranteed.  That's life.  What you ignore is that Trump's business ventures were overall solid.  Don't forget that the banks in the current NY case ALL said he was a great customer and they wanted to keep doing business with him.  So you can quit finding investment losses, as if that proves anything.

Can you charge and convict a man for murder if there was no murder?  Please answer.

Deutsche Bank eventually sought repayment of its loans, accusing Trump of being a habitual deadbeat, according to the Times, with some executives vowing to never again to business with Trump. In July 2010, Trump, Deutsche Bank and other lenders reached a private settlement, canceling about $270 million in debt, the Times found.

I'm sure you are aware that the NY Times is just as much of a hater as you are.  Seems you've swallowed the coolaid.

The Times described Trump’s Chicago dealings as an “example of his ability to strong-arm major financial institutions and exploit the tax code to cushion the blow of his repeated business failures.”

The NY Times lies every bit as much as any in the EVIL party.  They all LIE like rugs.

I would suggest you quit paying attention to the fake news of the far left, such as the alphabet "news" organizations:  CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.  They are all far left and hate Trump.  

Try something sensible, like Newsmax or Fox.  But then, what you have been watching hates them as much as they hate all conservatives, so you probably think Newsmax and Fox are the liars.  

Believe what you want, but if you vote for Dems, you are voting for satan's platform.

• Loved it! 1

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,this thread is about prophecy .Prophecy that you apparently are unaware of.

Sorry you missed my point.  I was commenting on something that isn't about prophecy.  

Are you aware that the USA is referenced in end times prophesy?  I was brought up believing that Jesus would come to the atmosphere and take all believers up to heaven (rapture).  And the "restrainer" mentioned in 2 Thess 2 was the Holy Spirit, who also leaves earth for heaven.  I don't recall if anything was said about the Tribulation in my youth, but at some point, I was told the Holy Spirit leaves with all the believers.

However, that doesn't make sense.  He is omnipresent and CAN'T leave earth since He is everywhere.  And there will be tribulational saints beheaded for Jesus, and resurrected when Jesus returns at the Second Advent.  And all believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, so the "restrainer" cannot be Him.

So who is this "restrainer"?  Moral government, that resists evil governments.  iow, before the beast/anti-christ will be revealed, the restrainer will be removed.  I believe that refers to the USA as a moral government.  Given the current EVIL administration, the USA is no longer a moral government.  It supports all kinds of gross immorality, etc.

And no one has suggested Trump is the beast of revelation  13.I believe he will provide the beast with a host.

What do you mean by "he will provide the beadst with a host'?  Are you referring to Trump?  The beast is a human being and doesn't need a "host" anyway.

As for Trump being evil.I don't see a man who brags about sexually assaulting women or trying to have sex with married women as a man of God.

No one that I know of thinks he is a "man of God".  Like ALL human beings, he has a sin nature.  I have no idea if he is saved or not.  And that doesn't matter since governing a nation doesn't require a saved person.  It should require a man who understands justice, fairness, and freedom.  Trump does.  Biden is clueless or worse.

Perhaps you believe that's what men of God are supposed to do? We will just have to disagree about how evil Trump is .

You think he is evil because the lunatic left has LIED so much that people begin to believe all the lies.  His 2 impeachments were fraud.  No basis whatsoever, but you'd have to listen to the sane news outlets to know that and the actual facts.

As I've said though.I don't believe Biden would provide Israel with an army.I believe Trump will.Its that simple.

Excuse me, but Israel already HAS an army.  I don't know where you are getting your information from, but it sure isn't factual.

In fact, Israel's army is top notch.  They will defend themselves, and I hope Biden gets out of their way and doesn't interfere.

As you may not be aware, the lunatic left hates Israel, just as satan does.  

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Only God can keep Israel safe from its enemies or cause Israel to be overcome.by its enemies The word of God has stated that fact.

I have never said otherwise.  However, when speaking of human rulers, only Trump will help them.  The rest of the world has gone crazy and are anti-semetic.

Here is Trump pointing out that he is the only one who can keep Israel safe.

OK, time to take a breather here.  Humanly speaking, Trump is.  Why do you think Trump meant he is bigger or better or more efficient than God?  

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

What he said is true.  Accept the facts.  Is Israel safe now?  Of course NOT.  Biden has given large amounts of money to Iran, who in turn gives money to all the terrorist groups around the world, including Hamas.  

Who attacked Israel when Trump was president?  No one.  Not the case now.

This thread is not meant to be a political game.This is reality .This is the man who I believe is the man of sin.

Ridiculous.  I suggest you go back a few pages and read all the questions I posed for "neighbor" who thinks he may rejoin the Dem partly.

Trump is hated by the EVIL party, with a vengeance.  You need to ask yourself why.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Jesus didn't vote either

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Sorry you missed my point.  I was commenting on something that isn't about prophecy.  

Are you aware that the USA is referenced in end times prophesy?  I was brought up believing that Jesus would come to the atmosphere and take all believers up to heaven (rapture).  And the "restrainer" mentioned in 2 Thess 2 was the Holy Spirit, who also leaves earth for heaven.  I don't recall if anything was said about the Tribulation in my youth, but at some point, I was told the Holy Spirit leaves with all the believers.

However, that doesn't make sense.  He is omnipresent and CAN'T leave earth since He is everywhere.  And there will be tribulational saints beheaded for Jesus, and resurrected when Jesus returns at the Second Advent.  And all believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, so the "restrainer" cannot be Him.

So who is this "restrainer"?  Moral government, that resists evil governments.  iow, before the beast/anti-christ will be revealed, the restrainer will be removed.  I believe that refers to the USA as a moral government.  Given the current EVIL administration, the USA is no longer a moral government.  It supports all kinds of gross immorality, etc.

What do you mean by "he will provide the beadst with a host'?  Are you referring to Trump?  The beast is a human being and doesn't need a "host" anyway.

No one that I know of thinks he is a "man of God".  Like ALL human beings, he has a sin nature.  I have no idea if he is saved or not.  And that doesn't matter since governing a nation doesn't require a saved person.  It should require a man who understands justice, fairness, and freedom.  Trump does.  Biden is clueless or worse.

You think he is evil because the lunatic left has LIED so much that people begin to believe all the lies.  His 2 impeachments were fraud.  No basis whatsoever, but you'd have to listen to the sane news outlets to know that and the actual facts.

Excuse me, but Israel already HAS an army.  I don't know where you are getting your information from, but it sure isn't factual.

In fact, Israel's army is top notch.  They will defend themselves, and I hope Biden gets out of their way and doesn't interfere.

As you may not be aware, the lunatic left hates Israel, just as satan does.  

You don't read the Bible much ,do you.

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

I have never said otherwise.  However, when speaking of human rulers, only Trump will help them.  The rest of the world has gone crazy and are anti-semetic.

OK, time to take a breather here.  Humanly speaking, Trump is.  Why do you think Trump meant he is bigger or better or more efficient than God?  

What he said is true.  Accept the facts.  Is Israel safe now?  Of course NOT.  Biden has given large amounts of money to Iran, who in turn gives money to all the terrorist groups around the world, including Hamas.  

Who attacked Israel when Trump was president?  No one.  Not the case now.

Ridiculous.  I suggest you go back a few pages and read all the questions I posed for "neighbor" who thinks he may rejoin the Dem partly.

Trump is hated by the EVIL party, with a vengeance.  You need to ask yourself why.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

You said this is the truth.

So you believe believe Donald Trump and not God?

Are you serious?

Deut 28

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22 The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

If you still believe Donald Trump is speaking the truth after reading this ,then you have been decieved.Greatly decieved.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

29 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

Jesus didn't vote either

Actually He went a step further submitting himself in obedience to rulers. There wasn't anything to vote upon.

54 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

Jesus didn't vote either

Good point!  In fact, there was no politics in Jesus' day.  All rulers were dictators.  And believers were (still are) commanded to obey them.