ratoncillopaisa1986

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

There is a massive wave of covid striking all humanity right now. Did I not tell you that the pandemic is going to become worse? Some of you refused to believe me, and [edited] thought that covid had now become a mere cold like the flu, and you went out pretending like everything is now normal and fine. But the global situation is not normal, and some of you have now ended up extremely sick and repeatedly, or have ended up in the emergency rooms, or have died. Let me repeat, we are approaching the year 6,000 from creation in 2 years in 2026 AD. {edited] We know this by adding the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. From Adam to the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD 4,000 years passed. And in 2026 AD it will be 2,000 years since his anointing in 26 AD, which will be the year 6,000 from creation. Yeshua died in 30 AD. And the prophet Hosea confirms that Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years, from the time of his anointing, which was yovel year 80, to the time of his return, which will be yovel year 120. The Jewish AM year is behind 213 years, and in 2024 AD we are now in the year 5,998 from creation starting from Tishri 10 of this Roman year. This is why the world is declining right now, and it will decline more severely in these next 2 years. God has predestined that the world would suffer severely to punish all humanity for rejecting Yeshua and for rejecting obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses, and for embracing paper money and fiat currency, which impoverishes the entire world, and is the true mark of the beast of Revelation, cursing anyone that accepts it as money. The pandemic is even going to become far worse than it is now, to fulfill what is written by the prophets regarding these times. This is what the prophet Ezekiel wrote, "the sword is outside, disease and famine are within. He who is in the field will die by the sword, and he who is in the city will be devoured by famine and disease. And if any survivors escape, they will be on the mountains, like doves of the valleys, all of them moaning, each one over his torahlessness". Ezekiel 7:15-16. We are now in this time mentioned by Ezekiel, and all people in all the cities of the earth will be ravaged by severe disease, caused by this current covid pandemic and various other diseases that will also emerge. And people will escape to the mountains to distance themselves from the crowded cities teeming with infections, to moan and seek relief. And many will also die from the global famine, that I have warned many of you will happen, as a result of global drought and global hyperinflation. Already droughts and food shortages are being reported all over the world. But many of you have [edited] ignored my warnings and have done nothing to prepare. And outside the cities where there are less people many will die from intruders. Listen to my words, and believe in Yeshua, and obey the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And stock up on food and drinking water. And separate yourself from those who are not in the belief and obedience, so that you do not partake in the sufferings God is now unleashing upon all humanity. Be set-apart, or you will suffer along with everyone else, who are clueless and understand nothing of what is happening in the world, and are going to die in these next 2 years as we approach the return of Yeshua.

Edited by Michael37
Insulting Rhetoric Removed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

To quote a famous 20th century philosopher "Que sera sera", whatever will be will be.

God has a plan, man will not change it and trying to is what causes almost all human misery.

Maybe it's time to quit seeking the things of the world first and start seeking the things of God first?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

The sky is falling.

The sky is falling.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The sky is falling.

The sky is falling.

If it is should not Christians run out to catch it?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

If it is should not Christians run out to catch it?

I just think if you start stocking up food and drink for the end of the world,it sure to have gone bad before the end of the world comes in about 1005 years from now.

The world isn't destroyed at the end of the 6th day.

What did Christians do  when all others ran to hide from great plagues before?

As early as 174 AD Christians ran to help while others just ran and tried to hide away. Individually they suffered great numbers of deaths, but by their testimony, their faith of Yeshua.  Christanity spread rapidly. Through that many were are are still being saved, eternally saved.

There is a  article from Biola University recounting that history.See or search for ;

How Did Early Christians Respond to Plagues? 

Historical Reflections as the Coronavirus Spreads

March 16, 2020 - Kenneth Berding

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

What did Christian do  when all others ran to hide from great plagues before?

As early as 174 AD Christians ran to help while others just ran and tried to hide away. Individually they suffered great numbers of deaths, but by their testimony, their faith of Yeshua.  Christanity spread rapidly. Through that many were are are still being saved, eternally saved.

There is a  article from Biola University recounting that history.See or search for ;

How Did Early Christians Respond to Plagues? 

Historical Reflections as the Coronavirus Spreads

Kenneth Berding — March 16, 2020

So your stocking up food and water for the end of the world in  1005 years from now?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, FJK said:

To quote a famous 20th century philosopher "Que sera sera", whatever will be will be.

God has a plan, man will not change it and trying to is what causes almost all human misery.

Maybe it's time to quit seeking the things of the world first and start seeking the things of God first?

I agree that whatever will be will be; but not in the sense that Christians should then be passive about things ( All things). Instead for the very reason that  whatever will be will be is  by God's will and good purpose.

Christians should not go about in fear of the trials before the world as though afraid like much of the world does. Instead each Christian might serve better in the certain hope that  is in us tby the shed blood of Jesus, and through the power of the comforter left us,  the Holy Spirit.

Christians should not fear  but God, knowing God's grace. His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting. Each Christian can  go about his privilege and duty to serve within the army of Jesus as brothers and sisters tending to each other and all the sick of the world  that we each find we are among, sharing of the gospel of Jesus with this fallen world's humanity; doing so by our acts as well as by word.

• Well Said! 1

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So your stocking up food and water for the end of the world in  1005 years from now?

HA chuckle snort. Not hardly. I am storing up on the word of God for my own use, so that I may be better ready to serve at whatever post my Lord Yeshua calls me to serve at through the comforter the Holy Spirit. And I will stock up on provisions for that mission, if and only if led; however historically, as I read it inGod's word, most often God has declared to those He sends out GO! Go now! Do not take any provisions,  I will provide.

Manna for the day at hand,  and two days provison before the  Sabbath, but do not horde seems to be a guideline.