IGNORED

The problem: gates and moats and drawbridges and...

Neighbor

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I cannot blame any USA president for my own attitudes or actions. I must do as I find God's word and the indwelling holy spirit leads me to do personally. 

Ok then . . . while you are being detached from immediate common sense  solutions following the 'leading of the holy spirit' we have an administration who is actively opening our borders to real threats to our nation. Like it or not, we have millions of illegals here now. Of those millions there are real terrorists in that mix, and soon our nation will pay the price for our leaders failure to secure our borders. one such known terrorist coming across part of our unguarded border was on camera saying that nobody knows him now but soon everybody will know him . . . if that is not a threat I don't know what is, and NOBODY knows where he is at now . . . 

I agree with most of what you have said, but, unless we put actions to our prayers (border walls as an tool, patrolled by our military) to preserve our nation for as long as possible, God is not impressed by those prayers, and frankly does not believe us. 

Finally, I can hold the current president accountable for his blatant disregard of his duties under the Constitution to secure and protect our country against all threats, foreign and domestic. I will do exactly that this November by casting my vote accordingly, and doing my little part in our republic form of government. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,706
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

46 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

Finally, I can hold the current president accountable for his blatant disregard of his duties under the Constitution to secure and protect our country against all threats, foreign and domestic. I will do exactly that this November by casting my vote accordingly, and doing my little part in our republic form of government. 

Hi, Hopefully one does  more than that. If one  believes the answer and security  is to be found in that ( A vote cast)  should one not put real skin in the game by contributing sacrificially of their finances and  time too.

And lots of luck on border wall strategy working out when there is over 95,000 miles of coastline " border" that gets breached  daily.  Walls are merely hurdles, they never have worked out well for the builders of them, not in any land at any time.

Prayer however, that is another story isn't it? Prayer is a very practical solution, though sadly it may indeed not be common sense for some. Start with prayer  to God and then to wait upon Him.  Doesn't require a seven point program,  a two thirds majority vote, nor the blessings of  any men at all.

Does one hear God saying  in a deep rumbling voice build a big beautiful wall and I will get someone else to pay for it  to keep poisonous races of humans  out of your land? Ha , bet no one does, and I bet there isn't a land building walls right now that has either. Wall building is a feudal plan that will result in futility for it's builders.

As to the USA specifically; the USA failed long  before it's current leadership took over. It failed in 1961 specifically, when it first failed to follow the Monroe Doctrine and allowed to world to see  that USA failure stand. Other than a little run at a drug lord leader at Granada in 1983 the USA has failed ever since. It's failure was predicted or foreseen as far back as 1939.

Prayer is very practical, should be the start of all that  any Christian  does.

51 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

Like it or not, we have millions of illegals here now. Of those millions there are real terrorists in that mix, and soon our nation will pay the price for our leaders failure to secure our borders.

The USA has welcomed most anyone for all of it's history. Well except maybe a boat load of Jewish refugees here and there. There has always been terrorists criminals and people of low standing some native born even. Mostly the USA just took names of refugees, deloused them all with a little DDT, and sent them on their way to make their own way.  

Now I am being told, from a viper's tongue amongst us, that these desperate's are poison to "our" bloodline. WOW! Sorry I am not buying that. The same viperous tale is being sold today all over darkened Europe too. It is Feudalism. It relies on a lie at it's core.

• Well Said! 1

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Like it or not, we have millions of illegals here now.

On a slightly lighter note:  I think  like Nancy said we need to like it for without them who would make our beds?

Seriously the entire cleaning industry relies totally on what are called illegals from all over the world. Why without them we would be living  in a near cesspool, plus all our roadsides would be weed ridden eyesores as we traveled along our pothole ridden avenues.

Be careful what one wishes, for it's result if granted  may not be all that pretty. AI will not make a landscaped flowerbed, nor pluck roadside weeds, nor fill the potholes, least not so far.

Course we do need keep foreign AI out. Maybe the USA can actually  build a cybernet wall too,  a big beautiful wall blocking all flow of information not desired, and make others pay for it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Neighbor said:

God is sovereign. There are no rulers that are not appointed by Him.

If that's actually true, then let me ask simple questions that make me wonder about it:

Why did God appoint Chairman Mao as ruler of China?

Why did God appoint Castro as ruler of Cuba?

Why did God appoint Ali Khamenei as Ruler of Iran?

Since all of these men were appointed by God shouldn't all of their actions and those obeying them be considered Holy actions?

For that matter why did Paul spend so much time in prison for disobedience to his appointed rulers from Rome (under which he was a subject)?

I think that "no rulers not appointed by him" is one of the most misused scriptures of the Bible, it justifies absolutely every form of dictated evil and makes disobeying evil a sin in itself.

• Interesting! 1

38 minutes ago, FJK said:

Why did God appoint Chairman Mao as ruler of China?

Why did God appoint Castro as ruler of Cuba?

Why did God appoint Ali Khamenei as Ruler of Iran?

I do not know. As I understand it however ( My understandings being limited), it served God's good purposes to put all His own "chosen people" under  Pharoah's at Egypt for about four hundred years, give or take another thirty years.

And there they flourished in such numbers as to become a  huge threat to Pharoahs simply because of their shear numbers were greater than their host's peoples. Eventually they were set on their way (By God), across many a border, to battle peoples, claim and then divide lands for themselves, all under God's foreknowledge and predestination.

They for the most part then, very soon even, ignored the very commands, guidance and precepts God established for them through Moses, as men are so often wont to do.

As with the history of the period of rulers and judges, shared within the Bible for our benefit even today, we too seem to ignore nationally and often for so many of us individually what God has instructed, and instead do our own thing. Perhaps seeking God's approval,  with a casual tip of one's hat to Him, after the fact. For surely He is on our side.

What I do trust in is the faith of Yeshua. That is where I hang my own hat. Time then becomes irrelevant, God's will, his mercy and grace is from everlasting to everlasting.  The present troubles are as vaporous as man himself is, being  but vapor of a moment and then gone.

Hold on my child joy comes in the morning, is more than a nifty little tune.  All is well, for God has it  all worked out and He is indeed sovereign. His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Plus plus plus, His Son is faithful  to intercede before Him for me. Wow what a awesome God! So I do try to have a little talk with Jesus asking of Him is it good between you and me?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Now I am being told, from a viper's tongue amongst us, that these desperate's are poison to "our" bloodline. WOW! Sorry I am not buying that. The same viperous tale is being sold today all over darkened Europe too. It is Feudalism. It relies on a lie at it's core.

Wow!  I never considered myself a viper's tongue . . . but I guess there is a first time for everything.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

3 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

Wow!  I never considered myself a viper's tongue . . . but I guess there is a first time for everything.

Not you! Sorry if you understood my statement  to be referencing you or any other individual except  the Donald, former President Trump being the viperous tongued one. He has always been. It is his mode of operation in all he deals with. The man is as vile as they come.

Though stupidly I not only voted for him I contributed money to the man's campaign. Doing so out of a greater fear of an even more wicked tongued person Hilary Rodham-Clinton. 

Selecting presidential candidates is  a really awful  process these days. It is like being asked the old  Psychology 1 question: If you had to kill one parent or the other which would you choose to kill? The obvious answer of the sane being I would not play that game I would refuse to choose. which is what I will likely do this time for the first time in all the elections since 1964.

May it be that God will still raise up an unlikely candidate that will  triumph over this madness we are presently stuck in I refuse to play this present game of "selecting" between the Biden Crime family versus the Trump one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Donald, former President Trump being the viperous tongued one. He has always been. It is his mode of operation in all he deals with. The man is as vile as they come.

What standards do you use to make that Judgment?

Will you state them as something other than a personal opinion or do they originate only with you and your own desires?

But back to walls and moats and the like. It is way more than just the USA trying to make them a solution to migrations of masses of people on the move!

It is worldwide. The USA  conceded it's power to control  migration years ago, decades now, when it gave up the Monroe Doctrine when that doctrine, and the USA, was challenged  first by the then  Soviet Union,  and more recently China.

The credibility of the USA in international affairs is greatly suspect around the world as  result. The USA being a bit of a paper tiger. Likely ever since the end of President Eisenhower's administration. It does like to beat at the air and poke tar babies, but when push comes ot shove it cannot maintain a forceful military presence nor political stand. It wavers and waffles  shamefully,  and is already doing it this week yet again.

I do think every citizen need be subject to an active draft into the military again  or  perhaps as President Clinton tried  forcing a two year public service upon all all as they reach adulthood.

Few nations seem to have the courage of their convictions, or even have convictions that stand.

These are the times of the signs. Maranatha!