• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

You keep acting as if one throne (the heavenly one) is exclusive of all other thrones, but that is a presumption which does not logically follow from that verse. Jesus will wear "many diadems," each one of which represents a kingdom.

No, not yet. But He will be.

Psalm 110:1 ...
The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

And Zion where the Lord will have His own throne is in the third heaven. (Rev. 4: 2,  Heb. 12: 22)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MM,

Jesus has now a glorified body - immortal and incorruptible. He does NOT have blood but (spiritual) flesh and bones. 

`It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.` (1 Cor. 15: 44)

`Handle me for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

A spiritual body is not just a spirit but a body, flesh and bones that have life by the spirit of God.

Then Thomas missed something.  Here put your finger in my hands. Put your hand in my spear wound. Fully physically a body.

And in the midst of the throne in heaven there appeared a lamb as it was slain. And he was able to open the scroll. The Father's Throne. Christ's Throne. One and the same. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MM,

Jesus has now a glorified body - immortal and incorruptible. He does NOT have blood but (spiritual) flesh and bones. 

`It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.` (1 Cor. 15: 44)

`Handle me for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

A spiritual body is not just a spirit but a body, flesh and bones that have life by the spirit of God.

I am not disputing your statement that Jesus now has no blood, as He did shed it on the cross. Other than that, where do you get the idea in His resurrected glorified body, He no longer has blood? Scripture, please.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

If we, being like Jesus, in our glorified bodies, do not have or need blood, that would explain a few things I have pondered.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. (Genesis 2:23)

Would it not have been said of the same blood, blood relatives, kin, or something similar? There is no mention of blood. Blood is first mentioned when Abel’s blood cries out from the Earth. We assume the Lord sacrificed an animal Himself to benefit and cover Adam and Eve.

Eve came from Adam; if Adam had blood, did it contain both X and Y chromosomes to be fruitful and multiply? How and where did Eve pick up an additional X chromosome? I cannot imagine Adam not being created without a cardiovascular system.

Enquiring minds would like to know, LOL  😊

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Then Thomas missed something.  Here put your finger in my hands. Put your hand in my spear wound. Fully physically a body.

And in the midst of the throne in heaven there appeared a lamb as it was slain. And he was able to open the scroll. The Father's Throne. Christ's Throne. One and the same. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

The Lord`s body was not a `spirit,` but a spiritual body. 

`It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.` (1 Cor. 15: 44)

Yes, Thomas could touch the Lord`s body because He wasn`t a `ghost.` However, the Lord`s body was not the natural one He had before He died, but a spiritual body. It is now immortal, incorruptible and not with life`s blood. His body is alive by the Holy Spirit, thus flesh (spiritual, by the spirit) and bones, (also by the spirit).

Thomas could touch the Lord but the substance of His flesh and bones was not of this earth, not of dust, but of the spirit- eternal.

The Lord`s seat of power and authority is revealed in Rev. 4: 2 and it will be `set` up by the Father. It is in the third heaven whereas the Father`s throne, authority is overall.

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I am not disputing your statement that Jesus now has no blood, as He did shed it on the cross. Other than that, where do you get the idea in His resurrected glorified body, He no longer has blood? Scripture, please.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)

If we, being like Jesus, in our glorified bodies, do not have or need blood, that would explain a few things I have pondered.

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. (Genesis 2:23)

Would it not have been said of the same blood, blood relatives, kin, or something similar? There is no mention of blood. Blood is first mentioned when Abel’s blood cries out from the Earth. We assume the Lord sacrificed an animal Himself to benefit and cover Adam and Eve.

Eve came from Adam; if Adam had blood, did it contain both X and Y chromosomes to be fruitful and multiply? How and where did Eve pick up an additional X chromosome? I cannot imagine Adam not being created without a cardiovascular system.

Enquiring minds would like to know, LOL  😊

`behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/4/2024 at 6:56 PM, Marilyn C said:

And Zion where the Lord will have His own throne is in the third heaven. (Rev. 4: 2,  Heb. 12: 22)

What about this throne Marilyn? 

And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 49:38)

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

What about this throne Marilyn? 

And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 49:38)

Elam helped the Babylonians against Assyria. And later they joined with Cyrus against Babylon. (Isa. 21: 2) and joining the Assyrian army against Judah. (Isa. 22: 6)

Elam was one of the nations forced to drink the cup of God`s wrath. (Jer. 25: 25) and doomed to judgment. (Jer. 49: 34 - 39)

That is what I read from `The Pictorial Dictionary.` 

God`s throne is His power and authority - Judgment in that case.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 1/29/2024 at 8:38 PM, NConly said:

Wonder about this

John 17:24

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

@NConly Wonderful passage, John 17............

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/10/2024 at 6:13 AM, farouk said:

@NConly Wonderful passage, John 17............

Just thought I`d enlarge on that.

And that is in God`s great Kingdom. It does not mean we all are in one area of that though. Each group will be in their designated area under the Lord`s rulership as God`s word tells us.