IGNORED

Why there are no two Witnesses of Moses with Elijah and 144k Sealed Hebrew in modern Israel

R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/1/2024 at 9:03 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Remember to quote Jesus.The same guy who gave this commandment to his witnesses.

Ok so Shilohsfoal…

We need to some tidying up here before I can move on in this discussion with you.

You say…“The two witnesses break every commandment Christ gives in the gospel.”  Additionally you state…”Oh, I understand this perfectly” when I question your position as stated.

You follow this up with…”Jesus commands his witnesses to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So the two witnesses go forth tormenting everyone and killing anyone they choose. The two witnesses are doing exactly what Jesus said some of his servants would do at the time of the end.”

At this point surly you can see what appears as a disconnect in your words…no? Perhaps you see something in your mind but cannot accurately put it in text? In the possibility that you cannot see the disconnect…I am telling you that there is a disconnect as I try to interpret you.

To put it plainly…to write…“The two witnesses break every commandment Christ gives in the gospel.” And then write “The two witnesses are doing exactly what Jesus said some of his servants would do at the time of the end” do not work well with each other. At this point I do not know what you actually think you are saying.

Lets clear this up first…if we can…if you are not interested…farewell in regard to this matter friend.

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Ok so Shilohsfoal…

We need to some tidying up here before I can move on in this discussion with you.

You say…“The two witnesses break every commandment Christ gives in the gospel.”  Additionally you state…”Oh, I understand this perfectly” when I question your position as stated.

You follow this up with…”Jesus commands his witnesses to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So the two witnesses go forth tormenting everyone and killing anyone they choose. The two witnesses are doing exactly what Jesus said some of his servants would do at the time of the end.”

At this point surly you can see what appears as a disconnect in your words…no? Perhaps you see something in your mind but cannot accurately put it in text? In the possibility that you cannot see the disconnect…I am telling you that there is a disconnect as I try to interpret you.

To put it plainly…to write…“The two witnesses break every commandment Christ gives in the gospel.” And then write “The two witnesses are doing exactly what Jesus said some of his servants would do at the time of the end” do not work well with each other. At this point I do not know what you actually think you are saying.

Lets clear this up first…if we can…if you are not interested…farewell in regard to this matter friend.

Show me where Jesus commands them to torment and kill people as the scripture says they do.

If you show me where Jesus commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people ,then you can say I make things up.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you show me where Jesus commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people ,then you can say I make things up.

Whose witness are they?

34 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Whose witness are they?

Jesus

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified

Now show me where their Lord who was crucified,commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people.

You really should consider what I'm saying about them who come in Jesus name.Its the first sign Jesus gave his disciples concerning his coming.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified

Who is speaking in Revelation 11:3?

49 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Who is speaking in Revelation 11:3?

Their Lord was crucified.

Revelation 11;8

Mathew 28:18

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Their Lord is Jesus.Like us, Jesus has given them commandments.The same commandments Jesus has given all his witnesses.

I have a question for you

Revelation 13 speaks of a second beast.A beast that will practice the authority of the first beast for 42 months.42 months is 1260 days in the Hebrew Bible.It makes fire come down from heaven.

What do the two horns of that beast represent?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Their Lord was crucified.

Ok then...clarify for me...please...did I sufficiently show you "where Jesus commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people?" Quoting Yahshua "Jesus" as you requested Shilohsfoal?

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I have a question for you

Revelation 13 speaks of a second beast.A beast that will practice the authority of the first beast for 42 months.42 months is 1260 days in the Hebrew Bible.It makes fire come down from heaven.

What do the two horns of that beast represent?

Well typically in scripture “horns” symbolize the power and authority of the creature that bears it or them...often time in relationship to “kings.” Additionally I have seen where it can symbolize a “horn” as in trumpet like instrument…pushing forth “a sound.” Perhaps there are more symbolic references however it is these that come to mind for me now.

In the case of the second beast you reference…perhaps it is both?

How do you see it?

Tatwo…

55 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Ok then...clarify for me...please...did I sufficiently show you "where Jesus commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people?" Quoting Yahshua "Jesus" as you requested Shilohsfoal?

I did not see where you quoted Jesus telling his witnesses to kill and torment people.Did I miss it?

42 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Well typically in scripture “horns” symbolize the power and authority of the creature that bears it or them...often time in relationship to “kings.” Additionally I have seen where it can symbolize a “horn” as in trumpet like instrument…pushing forth “a sound.” Perhaps there are more symbolic references however it is these that come to mind for me now.

In the case of the second beast you reference…perhaps it is both?

How do you see it?

Tatwo…

The two horns symbolize power and authority just as you said. They are given power for 1260 days.

Revelation 11

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Much like Pontis Pilate was given power from above,so are these to commanders .

I believe president Trump will send them to Israel next year to protect the Israeli government and keep the people of Israel nice and safe.