• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Those will be lost votes...so actually giving those votes to Biden.

Btw, I don't hate anyone.   It's just that I am disgusted with all of the craziness going on and being accepted as normal under the current administration.   

Biden is losing voters by the scores.  Black people,  Latino people,  and women.

I'm still praying on what to do.  I don't believe my vote will be lost - whether I vote for Trump or someone else.

I know that YOU don't hate people.  I can tell by your posts that you are not that kind  of person.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

33 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Biden is losing voters by the scores.  Black people,  Latino people,  and women.

I'm still praying on what to do.  I don't believe my vote will be lost - whether I vote for Trump or someone else.

I know that YOU don't hate people.  I can tell by your posts that you are not that kind  of person.  

OK, I hinted at it, but I think there's good reason to expect that Trump won't prevail in the legal arena and will be forced out.  What happens then?  Is there a conservative plan "B"?

Well, there is no law forbidding a person in prison from running for President.  Not even a felon.

However, even if he is found guilty of any of these charges - which I don't think he will be, but I could be wrong, it's just my thinking that he won't get prison time.  The goal is to make him lose face, break him, and "cancel" him.

All these things do is to bolster him and his base.  

As for your question - there is no plan B.  Not to my knowledge.

8 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Well, there is no law forbidding a person in prison from running for President.  Not even a felon.

However, even if he is found guilty of any of these charges - which I don't think he will be, but I could be wrong, it's just my thinking that he won't get prison time.  The goal is to make him lose face, break him, and "cancel" him.

All these things do is to bolster him and his base.  

As for your question - there is no plan B.  Not to my knowledge.

But if the RNC sees he can't win the general, can't they do something, or is it a lock with the delegates no matter what?

And I'm seeing reports Trump is also loosing a lot - swing voters, etc. . . .

7 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

But if the RNC sees he can't win the general, can't they do something, or is it a lock with the delegates no matter what?

And I'm seeing reports Trump is also loosing a lot - swing voters, etc. . . .

It's a lock with many, that's for sure.  We will just have to wait for that day and see.

It's nerve-racking to me.

I know that God is in charge, but that doesn't stop my worry-meter from running overtime.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

I'm wondering . . . what if a scenario plays out like this: Trump gets seriously damaged (or knocked out) by one or more of these legal issues (potentially a conviction on one or more charges), and the RNC is forced to look elsewhere.  

Who then?

Trump will still win the election even if Trump gets convicted. These trials will not affect his ability to be president. 

• Interesting! 1

7 hours ago, Jayne said:

There are write-ins, abstaining from voting, other minor candidate to vote for and other choices for Christians who do not support Trump to think about.

I can understand that, but don't you feel like that's wasting a vote? It's been over 100 years since someone other than a Republican or Democrat was president, and to be honest, I don't think ANYONE could win as an independent or other. Me personally, I will be suggesting to people to vote for Trump, even if they didn't like him, because I believe the alternative ( Biden ) is far worse. Maybe in 2028, if America exists, we can get a really good candidate who's not part of the 2 party system. We can hope. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Does anybody pray for our president as we're exhorted to do in 1 Timothy 2

I regret to admit that I never do this. Yes it's biblical and I know I'm supposed to do it. I didn't know if it's laziness or anger that causes me not to. But yes we should. Could you imagine if an extreme liberal suddenly became a Christian and went super conservative overnight? That would be super exciting. I'll pray that happens to Biden. 

Curious, we are supposed to pray for our leaders, BUT what exactly are we supposed to pray for?? Wisdom, long life, good health, seeking God, etc??

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,333
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I can understand that, but don't you feel like that's wasting a vote? It's been over 100 years since someone other than a Republican or Democrat was president, and to be honest, I don't think ANYONE could win as an independent or other. Me personally, I will be suggesting to people to vote for Trump, even if they didn't like him, because I believe the alternative ( Biden ) is far worse. Maybe in 2028, if America exists, we can get a really good candidate who's not part of the 2 party system. We can hope. 

And another thing...if something happens to Biden, then Kamela Harris would become President!    Oh no...

11 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Perhaps.  But, as I've said before, the time could be ripe in the US for a 3rd party candidate to do well and even win - there are that many who are dissatisfied with our current two choices IMHO.