Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,313
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Due to all of the craziness happening under Biden... including the illegal immigrant crisis and inflation...guess I will vote Trump again.

How about you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

I doubt it will make any difference, we will continue going the same direction we are now.

Trumps last term was only a temporary hiatus in the plan the real leadership has for us (which is why they hate him so much) and looking at things it would seem to me that we are back on track and we are now in the same place we would have been if Hillary had won instead of Trump.

I still hold the same view I've held for some time now, that Trump will not be allowed to be President again (read The Prince by Machiavelli for some insight into this).

It won't be long before we know.

Edited by FJK

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

His first time in the office, he didn't understand just how deep the deep state went and the level they would go through to protect itself.  This time he knows and also has a much better idea who he can trust and who to dump. He is a grave danger to the powers behind the scenes that has driven the US to what it is now. How successful he will be will depend solely on God's protection over him.  And that may well depend on whether or not the Citizens of the US are as corrupt as the main stream news shows, and if we, as a nation, even deserve his protection over the country.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, other one said:

His first time in the office, he didn't understand just how deep the deep state went and the level they would go through to protect itself. 

Like an innocent child looking at a lion and thing it is just a big kitty to play with.

FWI W, I don't think he's changed, if he had hw sould have prepared for his current legal problems well in advance and either headed them orr or been completely prepared before the were sprung on him.

Best advice I was ever given was to anticipate the worst that can happen then go to work to make it better, Trump should be given that advice as well (or at least pay attention to it if he has).

But we live in interesting times, who knows what will happen and when?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I plan on voting Conservative. I will never vote for the evil intentions of the liberal Progressives (liberals).

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

I can't fathom voting for Biden... considering many things but most of all are my thoughts that follow.

Here's why... and I will condense as best I can...

A Indian, married couple immigrated to the US.  They eventually had kids in WA state.

WA state legislators passed a bill in the recent past regarding gender transitioning.  Basically it said- if a public school student was questioning their gender then the teachers or administrators could help with that process and NOT have tell the legal guardian(s).  IF the legal guardian(s) knew of the situation and did not "support" the minors transition... then the state could take them away from the legal guardian(s).

Moving along, a child of the Indian-American couple started this process... the school did NOT notify the parents.  The parents eventually learned of what was going on from one of their child's, friend's parents.

The news article did NOT state this but I would expect the Indian-American family called a lawyer and the lawyer probably said- 'You have no recourse... the state can remove the child from your home if you fight the process that has started.'

Back to what transpired- The family FLED to neighboring state Oregon for a short time... then a short time past and they FLED back to India.

Fled in this instance means they quit their job, did NOT list their residence for sale, nor sold their belongings.

They FLED from a state and the US.

How can you vote for that? That is what one side of the political coin in the US supports. And the other side turns a blind eye or is bought off... so they are no better. BUT they don't actively promote this insanity of gender transition or the state taking your own flesh and blood.

I will vote for the lesser of two evils.  Any day.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think honestly the sentiment here that it's not gonna matter, that they won't let him in is probably the most accurate, but to me that shouldn't matter, defeatist attitudes won't accomplish anything. 

So the answer is most likely, yes. Had desantis remained in, I may have voted him instead, but since hes not I'm probably going to vote trump because I don't see any other options.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

It's only FEBRUARY! Haven't a clue who will even be alive in November. Or whether there will even be an election.

But planting season is coming up real soon. That's something to plan about, yessir.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 2/22/2024 at 11:59 AM, WilliamL said:

It's only FEBRUARY! Haven't a clue who will even be alive in November. Or whether there will even be an election.

But planting season is coming up real soon. That's something to plan about, yessir.

I'm with you - there's still a long way to go until November!  I think there's a good chance both Biden & Trump get sidelined, for whatever reason.  I still thing things are ripe for a viable 3rd party candidate, in that a fair amount of people would rather not have either of these guys in there.  But then the challenge would be for any of them to get the 270 delegates needed . . .

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

I definitely will be voting for Trump and I'll be proud to do it. Trump's policies were great for America plus I am certain this time around, he will work to undo all the WOKE, LGBT, and liberal garbage that has been forced on America the last few years. He jokingly said he wanted to be a dictator for his 1st day, but I hope he actually will be. We need whatever it takes to undo the massive damage Biden has done to America.

• This is Worthy 1