• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.81
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Yes that's the problem. You don't know who is who. 

Particularly so when you don't try to find out and do it to the extent that it seems like you don't really care.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Particularly so when you don't try to find out and do it to the extent that it seems like you don't really care.

They don't care?

Here they care, but we're not used to so many coming and decades ago it was always not too many and the ones who didn't want em were evil racist monsters, but now they're so many and our system is so easy to take advantage of. It worked when the majority worked and bought a house and then awwww there is a single mom or there is a poor guy who really can't get a job. Lets help them together and the few who take advantage doesn't matter. Better to do it together than to dump a mooch on an ex or the family or let em be homeless and cause trouble. If you now let everyone in you have to get rules like they had in America. Make your own money, build your own house and good luck and lock the criminals up instead of the slimy stuff they do here. We were forced to take those women back who married those criminal Syrians and who abused women themselves there and everyone was like: keep em there, but they're legal, get a slap on the wrist, a govt house and govt money.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.81
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

They don't care?

Here they care, but we're not used to so many coming and decades ago it was always not too many and the ones who didn't want em were evil racist monsters, but now they're so many and our system is so easy to take advantage of. It worked when the majority worked and bought a house and then awwww there is a single mom or there is a poor guy who really can't get a job. Lets help them together and the few who take advantage doesn't matter. Better to do it together than to dump a mooch on an ex or the family or let em be homeless and cause trouble. If you now let everyone in you have to get rules like they had in America. Make your own money, build your own house and good luck and lock the criminals up instead of the slimy stuff they do here. We were forced to take those women back who married those criminal Syrians and who abused women themselves there and everyone was like: keep em there, but they're legal, get a slap on the wrist, a govt house and govt money.

They don't seem to care here in the US, it's an open free for all with the government seeming to want it that way and actively trying to stop or State efforts to get it under control.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, FJK said:

They don't seem to care here in the US, it's an open free for all with the government seeming to want it that way and actively trying to stop or State efforts to get it under control.

Weird and meanwhile they kicked Torben Sondergaard out. He went to Mexico.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,624
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I have been wondering where they are going  within my portion of Floridah USA, as all the little old poor people's homes and old trailer parks are being flattened, with  new four story "Blackwater" owned apartments are going up fast as materials to build them can be obtained.

Those structures are going up on every possible square foot of property around here. They rent from $2,400 US dollars a month on up and are rapidly rising in lease costs  upon renewal time.

Just a note, supplies are still in short supply if you  need just one of a thing.  It took two and a half months for me to get a replacement air conditioner for my home.

You don't have private homes to buy at the Netherlands? The government supplies them??? Do you then own rights to them or not?

Hey, an old story as a side note; back in 1969  I tried to reach the Dutch counsel at Los Angeles California. I asked the telephone company information operator for the Dutch consulate. She took forever it seemed, but finally came back online to tell me she could not find any listings at all  for Dutchland.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I have been wondering where they are going  within my portion of Floridah USA, as all the little old poor people's homes and old trailer parks are being flattened, with  new four story "Blackwater" owned apartments are going up fast as materials to build them can be obtained.

Those structures are going up on every possible square foot of property around here. They rent from $2,400 US dollars a month on up and are rapidly rising in lease costs  upon renewal time.

Just a note, supplies are still in short supply if you  need just one of a thing.  It took two and a half months for me to get a replacement air conditioner for my home.

You don't have private homes to buy at the Netherlands? The government supplies them??? Do you then own rights to them or not?

Hey, an old story as a side note; back in 1969  I tried to reach the Dutch counsel at Los Angeles California. I asked the telephone company information operator for the Dutch consulate. She took forever it seemed, but finally came back online to tell me she could not find any listings at all  for Dutchland.

2400 wow. You can buy and rent houses, but there have always been a lot of cheap govt houses. A whole house with 3 bedrooms for 650 rent. And the richer people buy a house. But the last decade they got rid of some and now people have to pay more than 1000 rent and may not buy, because that's only for if you earn more than some amount, don't even know. For renting there are absurd demands. You have to earn 3 times as much. As if you spend so much on food. But older people who already got a govt house ages ago live nice in a big cheap house. Everyone got spoiled and used to those cheap houses being easily available and that changed now. You have waiting lists. It used to be that when you divorced it was a rarity and awww go first. Those would get the cheap big house. But then all the way more pitiful immigrants came, so they got them and they only built more expensive houses and now people blame the immigrants, but you can't fool me that they didn't see this coming ages ago. Even if you only count the kids, they're gonna grow up. You need more houses. And the most stupid thing was that finally they were gonna build cheap houses somewhere for immigrants and then oh no they could not, because even more important than them were the badgers who had decided to stay there.

• Interesting! 1

Ah, "The Great Reset" -You will own nothing and you will be happy- 2016 World Economic Forum, Danish MP Ida Auken.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only serious problem with having migrants in my home will be the feds insisting I pay them at least minimum hourly wages for helping keep the place clean along with my paying FICA, Worker's comp insurance,  plus overtime after their being in the house after 8 hours in a day  or 40 hours in a week.    Grim humor emolie on!

Seriously though, I am so very very fortunate to have a home. I am truly blessed by God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,329
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

10 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Sorry to say but it seems many Los Angeles workers are still the same as above.   I've had other incidents of negligence or cases of workers not using their heads.

Currently I've been dealing with the hospital billing department.   Now my mom was hospitalized in October 2022.   

We never received a bill from the hospital.   We got the doctors' bills which we paid immediately.   And being a senior citizen, I didn't think about where's the hospital bill.

Anyhow, I think it's at least two or three months now.   Got a robo call from the hospital.   With the scammers today, I was a bit suspicious.

However I verified with the main hospital that it was a legitimate robo call number.

Talked to a few people at the robo call number over the course of two or three months.  Each time they said they were sending us the hospital bill for $1556.

Hospital bill never came.   Called the main hospital again.   Found out they had our wrong address and no apartment number.   Maybe wrong zip code...he didn't answer when I asked about the zip code.

Anyhow, then called the robo call number back to inform them they have the wrong address!   The man said he was correcting it and would send a new bill.   Still waiting for the bill to arrive.

Previously I had asked a lady at the robo call number "are you sending it to Place, not Boulevard." She claimed address was ok.... apparently not!

Anyhow, been trying to pay the bill and no bill ever arrives.  ???   

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,329
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The only serious problem with having migrants in my home will be the feds insisting I pay them at least minimum hourly wages for helping keep the place clean along with my paying FICA, Worker's comp insurance,  plus overtime after their being in the house after 8 hours in a day  or 40 hours in a week.    Grim humor emolie on!

Seriously though, I am so very very fortunate to have a home. I am truly blessed by God.

I saw a video where NYC would pay residents $125 a night to house illegal immigrants.

The problem is...what if they come with bedbugs (very prevalent) or lice...or if they are mentally ill or a gang member?   This day and age you have to be careful.

• Thumbs Up 1