• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

20 hours ago, Scott Free said:

It has not entered the imagination how bad the US will suffer for her arrogance. Famine and the systematic burning down of our habitations will be the norm. We will run out of food before we run out of bullets. The path to the next world order will be over our dead bodies.

It may be about the trib or the war before the trib. Everything gets destroyed then.

I saw Tim Dilena preach a storm is coming and that wasnt a prophecy, just what happened to Nineve. First revival, then Nahum. The church needs to wake up and get the harvest in.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

16 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

It may be about the trib or the war before the trib. Everything gets destroyed then.

Armageddon happens at the very tail end of the Tribulation in response to Christ's decent. This is something different that happens right before the first Antichrist. His kingdom is built on the ashes of another superpower based on consumerism, luxury and perversion. The city that is the source appears to be destroyed by nuclear fire and remaining population base is devoured by famine, invasion and scorched earth. I will cite biblical sources if you desire.

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Armageddon happens at the very tail end of the Tribulation in response to Christ's decent. This is something different that happens right before the first Antichrist. His kingdom is built on the ashes of another superpower based on consumerism, luxury and perversion. The city that is the source appears to be destroyed by nuclear fire and remaining population base is devoured by famine, invasion and scorched earth. I will cite biblical sources if you desire.

There are Biblical sources for that? I do believe this what you are saying and this is what I meant. Ken Peters saw that in a dream. I had no idea it was also in the Bible.

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

1 minute ago, Renskedejonge said:

There are Biblical sources for that? I do believe this what you are saying and this is what I meant. Ken Peters saw that in a dream. I had no idea it was also in the Bible.

The post N.Y.C., S.C.O., Maitreya and Pope in Prophecy has information that can enhance your awareness of the situation. Stay strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,085
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

Aside from prophecy, to me the message is clear from the word of God.

Any nation that fails to acknowledge and serve God as a nation will pay the price. What that looks like I don't know, and it may seen as if that nation is doing very well in the beginning and "getting away" with it, but if the bible tells us anything it is no nation who ignores God will escape the judgement of God. 

So knowing this, I think it would be very easy to make a claim about NYC and I imagine it would be true to some extent, though we may not know the details exactly.

I just saw this on Facebook:

Screenshot_20240223_160329_Chrome.jpg.31b520f6ce14be735ff040fb7b7a3a25.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1