• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Is it possible that the two witnesses are not two individuals - regardless of them being either Moses or Elijah or whoever? 

Isn”t Revelation symbolic? Throughout the NT, and certainly out of the mouth of Jesus, isn’t it frequently found that we are to follow / obey/ worship, etc., two things (always said together)- could the two witnesses be :

1) the Word of God, and, 

2) the Testimony of Jesus. 

Seeing their dead bodies will be laying in the street and no one will bury them ,I'd say they are two people.

Two dead people who command the gentiles who arrive in Israel with them.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

They are most likely sent to Israel by the man of sin in command of his armed forces.

Daniel 11

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Armed forces do the same thing the two witnesses do.Kill and torment people.Thats what they are trained to do.

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

I agree that he's pretty mixed up all right.

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims."

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Perhaps you shouldn't jump in a discussion between two other people when you don't know what the discussion is about.

How do you know what I don't know?  You haven't been able to comprehend my posts, and your views are in stark constrast to the Scriptures regarding where the souls of dead saints are right now.

It's like the topic.Go check your facts again before telling someone else too.

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You're one to crow.  You don't have any clue where the souls of dead saints are right now.  Even though the Bible is very clear on where they are.

As to checking facts, that's a laugh riot.  You took a statement from Jesus as a current status, even though He spoke the words during OT times, and the Bible shows that NOW, in NT times, the souls of ALL believers are in heaven with Jesus, and will return with Him at the Second Advent.

This is Christianity 101.  THE most basic of doctrines.  

I suggest following your own advice.

4 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

So then those from Revelation 20 are the 144000? Cause you say only 144000 get saved.

And what about Zecharia 12? This is more than 144000 men.

“The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.
Zechariah 12:7‭, ‬10‭-‬14 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/zec.12.7-14.NKJV

You say it is.

All I have read about being redeemed from the earth is 144000 .12000 from 12 tribes.

And Israel shall reign over the nations In the Lord's land .You say all the nations shall reign in the Lords land but the word of God says Israel will.

I am agreeing with the word of God as written by the prophet Isaiah.

Which prophet are you saying, says the nations shall reign in the Lords land ?

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Revelation 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Exodus 19:6

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

2 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

How do you know what I don't know?  You haven't been able to comprehend my posts, and your views are in stark constrast to the Scriptures regarding where the souls of dead saints are right now.

You're one to crow.  You don't have any clue where the souls of dead saints are right now.  Even though the Bible is very clear on where they are.

As to checking facts, that's a laugh riot.  You took a statement from Jesus as a current status, even though He spoke the words during OT times, and the Bible shows that NOW, in NT times, the souls of ALL believers are in heaven with Jesus, and will return with Him at the Second Advent.

This is Christianity 101.  THE most basic of doctrines.  

I suggest following your own advice.

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims."

No one has said all the Jews are wiped out .144000 out of about ten million are sealed.

Neither did I.  But you demonstrate once again the difficulty in understanding my post.

The rest are not sealed.They dont overcome.Do you not comprehend why the rest are not sealed?

I've never thought about it because it doesn't matter regarding how I live my life.  They are obviously selected to serve Jesus during the Tribulation as evangelists.

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

Neither did I.  But you demonstrate once again the difficulty in understanding my post.

I've never thought about it because it doesn't matter regarding how I live my life.  They are obviously selected to serve Jesus during the Tribulation as evangelists.

FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himse lf god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

I've already corrected my mis-statement.  Why don't you get over it already?

As for credibility, where is yours, since you claim that no human has ever been in heaven, even after I showed you from Scripture that ALL dead saints are NOW in heaven and will return with the King at the Second Advent.

When I make a mistake, I own up to it.  Unlike yourself.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himse lf god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

So now you're just doing the 'ol copy and paste thing?  You really need to get over it. 

And own up to your own mistakes, like I did.

Just now, FreeGrace said:

I've already corrected my mis-statement.  Why don't you get over it already?

As for credibility, where is yours, since you claim that no human has ever been in heaven, even after I showed you from Scripture that ALL dead saints are NOW in heaven and will return with the King at the Second Advent.

When I make a mistake, I own up to it.  Unlike yourself.

FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himse lf god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.