• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

He who scattered Israel, will gather them        Jeremiah 31:10

The House of Israel [the Northern 10 tribes] then the House of Judah [the Jewish people] were sent into exile because of their sins and the Lord “hid His face from them’. Deuteronomy 31:17-18, Ezekiel 20:23  However, this ‘hiding of His face’, is neither rejection or replacement. It is their discipline and preparation for eventual rejoining, restoration into the Land that will enable their spiritual renewal. Ezekiel chapter 37, Ezekiel 11:19

There is no change to God’s plan to regather the descendants of the Patriarchs, but as has always been the case: foreigners can join Israel and a great number will be grafted in, all those with the faith of Abraham, Galatians 3:26-29, so they can all finally be what He wanted His people to be; ‘a light to the nations’, and spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom to all the world, by the 144,000 missionaries, 12,000 from each of the 12 people groups. Isaiah 49:7-8, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Deuteronomy 30:3-6 The Lord will bring you back from captivity and have compassion on you. He will gather you again from all the distant parts of the earth, from there He will bring you back to your own soil. He will circumcise your hearts, so you will love and obey Him, then you may live.  Isaiah 43:1-7

There are over 40 separate passages of prophecy that deal specifically, in great detail, with this theme of the full restoration of all Israel. They have never been fulfilled in the past – not in 515BC when a few thousand Jews returned, nor yet in our day. The State of Israel [Judah] is a ‘firstfruit’, as prophesied. The budding of the fig tree.

The complete gathering of all the descendants of Jacob is as sure as the sworn testimony of God Himself. The prophets indicate when this will happen;    Hosea 11:8-9

Hosea 3:4-5 For the Israelites will live for many days without a king, without sacrifice, without ephod, etc. [with no Temple] After that, they will again seek the Lord and their King, and turn with reverence to His blessings in the last days.  Zech 6:15

Jeremiah 16:14-19 The time is coming...... when I shall bring the Israelites back from a Northern land and all the lands of their dispersion and I shall give them the Land of their forefathers. I will send for fishermen and hunters, who will fish and hunt them from every place. For they are not hidden from My sight....To you, the nations will come saying: we inherited a sham, lies and worthless things.  Isaiah 44:9 This is not the glorious Return, it must happen at least 10 years before then. .

Ezekiel 20:34-36 ..I shall bring you out of the nations....I shall bring you to the Meeting place in the desert....as I did with your forefathers, I shall judge you. Amos 3:9      

Isaiah 11:11-12 On that Day, the Lord will exert His power for a second time;  another Exodus of His peoples from all the world…..and the islands of the sea.

Jeremiah 31:27-34 The days are coming.. when I will plant Israel and Judah, I will watch over them to prosper them....in those days, I shall set My Law within them ......      All will know Me and I will forgive their sins. [known, not by His presence, as yet]

Ezekiel 36:22-38... All Israel regathered... I shall give you a new heart, I shall put My spirit within you...you will prosper in the Land...The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord, who has done this. [again, not by His presence] Ref, REB,NIV

This is all part of the Plan, that through the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, every faithful Christian, all the world will have an example of how we should all live.

Jeremiah 33:6-9 I will bring Judah and Israel back to the Land and will rebuild their places. I will cleanse them.... then it will be to Me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

Be interesting to see how the ten northern tribes will be found and have their individual identities as separate and distinct  tribes restored.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Deuteronomy 33:26 There is no one like the God of Jeshurun [The upright one= Israel] who rides on the heavens to your aid, on the clouds in His glory.

Deuteronomy 33:27 The Eternal God is your refuge, He drives out your enemies before you, commanding their destruction.

Deuteronomy33:28 So, Israel will live in safety in their own Land. A prosperous and fertile Land

Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy are you, Israel, blessed and set free. The Lord is the shield and sword that guards you. Your enemies will cower before you and you will take over their high places.

Ezekiel 28:24-26 No longer will My people, Israel, suffer the scorn of their neighbours I will gather them from every nation, to live undisturbed in their own Land, which I gave to My servant, Jacob. After I execute judgement on the wicked neighbours, you will then display My holiness for the world to see.  Jeremiah 12:14-16

Jeremiah 32:1-15 Jeremiah is told to buy a field and seal the title deed in a jar, kept for a distant future time, when again Israel will live in the Land. [All 12 tribes]

Jeremiah 32:37-41 I shall gather My people from every land from where I have banished them. It will be a joy to Me to do them good when I plant them in this Land.

Isaiah 11:12-13 The Lord will raise a banner and assemble those from Israel and Judah, dispersed among the nations. The enmity between Israel and Judah will cease.

Isaiah 65:9 I shall give descendants to Jacob and heirs to Judah, My chosen ones, who will possess My Land. Those who serve Me will live there.

Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will show compassion and will again make Israel His choice. He will resettle them in their native soil, where aliens will join them.

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But, you, mountains of Israel- put forth your fruits, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle on you many people – the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.

Psalm 126:1-3 When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like people renewed in health. Our mouths were full of laughter and we sang for joy. The nations said; the Lord has done great things for them. Great things, indeed, the Lord has done for us and we rejoiced.

Psalm 147:2 The Lord rebuilds Jerusalem and gathers the scattered Israelites.

Psalm 147;19-20 To Jacob He reveals His word, His statutes and decrees to Israel. He has not done this for other nations.

But now, since the Advent of Jesus, it is every faithful Christian who is an Israelite of God, His holy people, the heirs of His promises.

Reference, REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.                    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

On 2/24/2024 at 2:46 PM, FJK said:

Be interesting to see how the ten northern tribes will be found and have their individual identities as separate and distinct  tribes restored.

Yes. The Covenant that governs Israel's National restoration is the one made with Abraham AND HIS SEED. The seed of Abraham are not recorded since 2,700 years. But God knows each and every one, where he is buried and whether he was circumcised or not. It's all so beautifully recorded in Ezekiel 37.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

5 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Yes. The Covenant that governs Israel's National restoration is the one made with Abraham AND HIS SEED. The seed of Abraham are not recorded since 2,700 years. But God knows each and every one, where he is buried and whether he was circumcised or not. It's all so beautifully recorded in Ezekiel 37.

@AdHoc There is a strong sense of the Lord's sovereign dealings with Jews, Gentiles and the church of God in 1 Corinthians 10.32..................

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

13 hours ago, farouk said:

@AdHoc There is a strong sense of the Lord's sovereign dealings with Jews, Gentiles and the church of God in 1 Corinthians 10.32..................

Amen! Here is the text,

. 32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

The age of grace is a time when God stays His justice so that men might consider their ways and repent, and so enjoy the salvation that Jesus has wrought for men. Our message is one of reconciliation. If we give offense we alienate. So it is up to us to deal expansively with all men. But I judge that the order that the Holy Spirit gave is decisive.
1. To the Jews first. By using "Jews" and not "Israel" He alludes to individual men. Nationally, Israel must bear the brunt of the curses of the Law (Lev.26 & Deut.28), but of the "TWAIN" (Jew and Gentile - Eph.2:15) God is forming the New Man. The Jew has 1,500 years of Law behind him and is reluctant to mix with the Gentile. So he is quickly offended and will be closed to the gospel of reconciliation. To be kind and retreating, taking offense but not giving it must be our plan when dealing with Jews.

2. To the Gentile next. If we claim our rights, the Gentile understands this, but it does not lead to reconciliation. If we let our rights go the Gentile thinks we are weak. But we have opened a door that intrigues the Gentile and even "pleases" him. Not all, but some. Backing off our rights to the "profit" of a gentile is the direct testimony of Jesus. Our actions in this matter speak so much louder than words.

3. Although the Church is mentioned third there is a grand principle attached to avoiding offense. It is this: Whatsoever you do to Christ's brethren, you do it to Christ. In this simple fact is either great reward or great loss. In Matthew 25:31-46 it can escalate to the Lake of Fire for a glass of water. This is covered by a Covenant where God PROMISED with an oath that anyone touching the seed of Abraham - which we are (Gal.3:29) - would make a personal enemy of Him.

Let us be kind and retiring to all men, especially the Jew.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1