Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Do I understand the following correctly, and if so, what are your thoughts on why?

The inclusion of Gentiles into the church. In Acts 10 (and elsewhere in the NT), a messenger angel directs Peter to share the Gospel's Good News with Cornelius and his family. In Acts chapter eleven, Peter recounts the event. This theme is a constant in scripture.

He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius… (Acts 10:3)

I think the good news of the Gospel of Grace must come from the people of God, the church. It appears heavenly angels are sent to direct men where to go to share the Gospel; Philip is another NT example.

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

I have heard this before but cannot find any scriptural support to verify it. Angels are not qualified, do not understand, or are allowed to preach, teach, or share the Gospel of Grace.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1:12)

In the Tribulation, angels are very busy carrying out God's judgments. If my above thoughts have any merit, the below everlasting gospel must be a different gospel than that of Grace after the harpazo angels are allowed to preach.

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, (Revelation 14:6)

Therefore, and by that exegesis, the Gospel of Grace, the everlasting gospel, the kingdom of God, and the kingdom of heaven cannot be synonymous and interchangeable.

So, are angels allowed to preach the Gospel of Grace to men? If so, or not, why?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

17 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Do I understand the following correctly, and if so, what are your thoughts on why?

The inclusion of Gentiles into the church. In Acts 10 (and elsewhere in the NT), a messenger angel directs Peter to share the Gospel's Good News with Cornelius and his family. In Acts chapter eleven, Peter recounts the event. This theme is a constant in scripture.

He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius… (Acts 10:3)

I think the good news of the Gospel of Grace must come from the people of God, the church. It appears heavenly angels are sent to direct men where to go to share the Gospel; Philip is another NT example.

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

I have heard this before but cannot find any scriptural support to verify it. Angels are not qualified, do not understand, or are allowed to preach, teach, or share the Gospel of Grace.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. (1 Peter 1:12)

In the Tribulation, angels are very busy carrying out God's judgments. If my above thoughts have any merit, the below everlasting gospel must be a different gospel than that of Grace after the harpazo angels are allowed to preach.

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, (Revelation 14:6)

Therefore, and by that exegesis, the Gospel of Grace, the everlasting gospel, the kingdom of God, and the kingdom of heaven cannot be synonymous and interchangeable.

So, are angels allowed to preach the Gospel of Grace to men? If so, or not, why?

Ephesians 4:8-12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

are angels allowed to preach the Gospel of Grace to men?

The passage in Acts 10, does not have angels preaching the gospel, instead they deliver  a message .

,“Your prayers and gifts to the poor have been received by God as an offering! 5 Now send some men to Joppa, and summon a man named Simon Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon, a tanner who lives near the seashore.”

A gels are servants of God and he uses them as he sees fit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Think angels are involved in the spreading of the gospel. However don't believe its direct contact.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  2

Angels have many duties throughout the Bible.  The greatest good news they delivered was to the Shepherds when Christ was born.  Luke 2:8-14.  The Lord uses his angels, servants, and man for His purposes, as He determines.  While we do not see them normally preaching the gospel, we do see, in God's one final effort to warn man in Revelation 14:6, an angel flying midair with the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth.  So, there is your examples that they have delivered the gospel.  In short, God uses His angels and his Heavenly hosts as He sees fit.