• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Well this one I was kinda focusing on, as it's more relative for the people to be reminded off.

Revelation 18

“Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

You can post verses about apostate Israel all day long and they are all relative to apostate Israel.But even Saul could come out and become Paul.

Simple fact is,Jerusalem is a prostitute.

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

Some will be called out ,and convert.After the prostitute is destroyed,God will restore Jerusalem to a faithful city.

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/6/2024 at 8:40 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Did you not read the verses?

King of Babylon smites Palestinia

King of Babylon falls

Fir trees and cedars of Lebanon rejoice

Palestinia is dissolved

Zion is founded.

End of chapter

The King of Babylon that smites Palestinia will be Nimrod. Nimrod is the Assyrian.

Isaiah 14

24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Gulf war 2 occurred just after the tomb of Nimrod was discovered in Iraq. There were never any weapons of mass destruction. The goal of Gulf was 2 was the DNA of Nimrod also known as Gilgamesh. Mission accomplished.

• Group:  Royal Member

9 hours ago, The Light said:

The King of Babylon that smites Palestinia will be Nimrod. Nimrod is the Assyrian.

Isaiah 14

24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Gulf war 2 occurred just after the tomb of Nimrod was discovered in Iraq. There were never any weapons of mass destruction. The goal of Gulf was 2 was the DNA of Nimrod also known as Gilgamesh. Mission accomplished.

The Iraqi Muslims are not going to destroy the Muslim Palestinians.

Iraq is one of the nations that attack Babylon and is destroyed along with Babylon.There are ten kings what attack Babylon at the time of the end.

After those nations attack Babylon ,the Lord destroys those nations.

First they attack Babylon .

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Then the Lord destroys them.

14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

First the nations attack Babylon.

zech 14

14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.2

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 

Then the Lord fights against them.

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle.

Do you not see the correlation in revelation and Zechariah?

The king of Babylon is smiting the Palestinians now.Has been for decades.About 30,000 have died since Oct 7th .

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Iraqi Muslims are not going to destroy the Muslim Palestinians.

Never said they were. Nimrod is the beast of the sea, who was and is not and will come again. He is the eighth and is of the 7. He is not a muslim, he is the king of Babylon, who is given power by the beast of the earth.

Iraq is one of the nations that attack Babylon and is destroyed along with Babylon.There are ten kings what attack Babylon at the time of the end.

After those nations attack Babylon ,the Lord destroys those nations.

First they attack Babylon .

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

I think you are confused here. The Babylon that is destroyed is Vatican City who wears purple and scarlet and has a gold cup in her hand.

First the nations attack Babylon.

zech 14

14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.2

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 

Then the Lord fights against them.

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle.

Do you not see the correlation in revelation and Zechariah?

You seem to be confusing Jerusalem with Babylon the land of the Chaldeans. And also the daughter of Babylon, the RCC.

The king of Babylon is smiting the Palestinians now.Has been for decades.About 30,000 have died since Oct 7th .

The king of Babylon has not even been revealed yet. The Jews are warned about believing the king of Babylon is the Messiah.......here.

Matthew 24

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Never said they were. Nimrod is the beast of the sea, who was and is not and will come again. He is the eighth and is of the 7. He is not a muslim, he is the king of Babylon, who is given power by the beast of the earth.

I think you are confused here. The Babylon that is destroyed is Vatican City who wears purple and scarlet and has a gold cup in her hand.

You seem to be confusing Jerusalem with Babylon the land of the Chaldeans. And also the daughter of Babylon, the RCC.

The king of Babylon has not even been revealed yet. The Jews are warned about believing the king of Babylon is the Messiah.......here.

Matthew 24

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Vatican city is in or the prostitute that kills the saints.

Jerusalem is.

Mathew 23:34

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Jesus says Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth and you say Vatican city is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Why don't you agree with Jesus ?

Revelation 18:24

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

"all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth,"

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/6/2024 at 6:52 PM, WilliamL said:

Revelation 17:16 “And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

This is not the case with "the Israeli government." Not by a long shot!

On 3/6/2024 at 6:54 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually,it is.

Of all the governments that have attacked Israel,which has been able to defeat it?

Of all the nations it shares the kingdom with,which is more powerful?

When Israel decided it was going to take control of Jerusalem in 1967,who stoped it?

It took 6 days for Israel to curb stomp Syria,Jordan and Egypt.Three of the ten.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Who stopped it?

First, defending one's own territory is not the same, by far, as "reign[ing] over the kings of the earth.”

Second, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt had inferior armies.

Third, Israel only prevailed due to military equipment provided by other countries, the US being by far the majorsupplier. Israel would have been overrun by sheer numbers otherwise.

Fourth, Israel by no means reigns over China, Russia, the US, and a multitude of other foreign powers.

Reality check.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

First, defending one's own territory is not the same, by far, as "reign[ing] over the kings of the earth.”

Second, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt had inferior armies.

Third, Israel only prevailed due to military equipment provided by other countries, the US being by far the majorsupplier. Israel would have been overrun by sheer numbers otherwise.

Fourth, Israel by no means reigns over China, Russia, the US, and a multitude of other foreign powers.

Reality check.

China and Russia are not the ten kings Babylon reigns over . Nor are they the beast which comes out of the abyss that attacks Jerusalem.

Reality check

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The beast from the abyss attacks Jerusalem.

revelation 11

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Reality chech.

The beast and ten horns  attack the city of Jerusalem and kill the people who have been reigning over them.

Russia and China are not part of this war.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

58 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast from the abyss attacks Jerusalem.

revelation 11

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

The Beast will kill the Two Witnesses, yes, but nothing Revelation 11 says he attacks Jerusalem. You're putting into the passage something that is not there. Something that you do a lot of.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 3/7/2024 at 6:45 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Some will be called out ,and convert.After the prostitute is destroyed,God will restore Jerusalem to a faithful city.

Convert to who or what ?.

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Beast will kill the Two Witnesses, yes, but nothing Revelation 11 says he attacks Jerusalem. You're putting into the passage something that is not there. Something that you do a lot of.

The two witnesses are in Jerusalem when the beast and the ten horns attack and take control of Jerusalem .

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

It would be kinda hard for those ten kings and he beast from that abyss to attack any other city when they all attack Jerusalem at that time.