• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do, seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?"

"For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”

Ever encounter God had with Abraham is not written yet it shows us as He  has said "come now let us reason together" He listens for God never told Abraham to stop at. Take Moses, God would not tell him to do something if GOD knew he could not "Then the LORD said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?" God said go I will be your mouth.. Moses said please send someone else "So the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and He said: “Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well. And look, he is also coming out to meet you. When he sees you, he will be glad in his heart." Yeah it blows your mind just who were talking to.

Haha.. we do this all the time with God and don't even know it. Do we not do this with friends and family and kids? How much more is our Father. Its Him in us :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

@AnOrangeCat

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I will read your contexts shared in Ezekiel later today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,508
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

5 minutes ago, Gabriel80 said:

@AnOrangeCat

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I will read your contexts shared in Ezekiel later today.

@Gabriel80 Ezekiel is a very interesting book; not nearly as well known as it could be.............

• Thumbs Up 1