Why does God use people?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, I have been pondering something- why does God use people? There is an answer, A good reason! I have been seeking God for the answer! If it does come I think it will be mind-blowing! I may have the answer. God has been using people from the very beginning! God uses people because He put mankind in charge of the earth, He gave mankind dominion over the earth, it is man's responsibility that the will of God is done on the earth. God does nothing on the earth without man's invitation, prayer. The earth belongs to God, but God has given man stewardship over the earth until Christ returns! There is a scripture- "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"-Luke 18:8 The bible says it is impossible to please God without faith. So this scripture means "will God be pleased with what man has done with His creation when He returns"? The Master of the house is away, on a journey, but He is coming back! He is going to repay his stewards what is due to each one for what they did with His property when He was gone!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

4 hours ago, dmdarapt said:

Hey, I have been pondering something- why does God use people? There is an answer, A good reason! I have been seeking God for the answer! If it does come I think it will be mind-blowing! I may have the answer. God has been using people from the very beginning! God uses people because He put mankind in charge of the earth, He gave mankind dominion over the earth, it is man's responsibility that the will of God is done on the earth. God does nothing on the earth without man's invitation, prayer. The earth belongs to God, but God has given man stewardship over the earth until Christ returns! There is a scripture- "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"-Luke 18:8 The bible says it is impossible to please God without faith. So this scripture means "will God be pleased with what man has done with His creation when He returns"? The Master of the house is away, on a journey, but He is coming back! He is going to repay his stewards what is due to each one for what they did with His property when He was gone!

Yes, He has delegated the earth to us!  Psalm 115:16 says, "The heaven of heavens is the Lord's, but the earth He has given to the children of men." I've come to see this as a loving relationship of a Father with His sons - our Father has given it to us and wants us to enter in to the enjoyment of ruling and reigning over it all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes, He has delegated the earth to us!  Psalm 115:16 says, "The heaven of heavens is the Lord's, but the earth He has given to the children of men." I've come to see this as a loving relationship of a Father with His sons - our Father has given it to us and wants us to enter in to the enjoyment of ruling and reigning over it all.

I suspect the Adversary influences how mankind manages the earth. As in everything else it has become corrupt.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

34 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

I suspect the Adversary influences how mankind manages the earth. As in everything else it has become corrupt.

Indeed - that's the problem . . . we let that "camel" stick his nose in our "tent" and he came in and tore everything up.  But Christ came to restore our portion!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

It pleases God to do this thing. The Almighty doesn't need to be served  nor propped up by human hands but man is His chosen heir, and the Son of Man is the first of many brethren. 

As our brother @Vine Abider wrote above, the Son of God came to restore our estate as the sons and daughters of God. Jump and shout? Oh yes! :yeah:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Good observations.  I also think that God works through people because we were created by God to be with God.  Forever.  God created us in his image to be with him.  Not as playthings, But as active sons and daughters in his family.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1