• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,578
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Already on the ballot at five States, and underway in 14 more States, with the VP name needed for entry into getting signatures for the rest of the States, and that announcement coming this Tuesday March 26 of who the VP running mate is; then getting on the ballots of all the rest of the States begins! The ground work network is set.

From the RFK Jr. team came this political support announcement of the news to come and where the campaign is at this moment: 

"Team Kennedy is ready to announce Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Vice Presidential pick on March 26, in Oakland, California. This announcement will be a game-changer.

Already, Team Kennedy's campaign is historic. With the highest favorability polling of any candidate for President, Kennedy is also leading among voters under 35 and independents.

And remember, those independents now represent 52% of the voting public, because people are fed up with the two-party system!

Now, Kennedy is ready to announce a candidate who supports American values, medical freedom, government transparency, opposes endless wars, and champions policies that grow the Middle Class, including increasing homeownership among younger people.

Team Kennedy is now on the ballot in 5 states, and with the running mate announcement, we will proceed with collecting more than 1 million signatures nationwide",....

So who might be a "game changer" a real attention getter? Anyone at all?

Aaron Rodgers? No.  Jesse Ventura? Maybe. But a game changer?  Who is there that would take a VP slot for any candidate never mind a third party  We The People candidate that would be a game changer? Someone in office now?  Rand Paul? An oldster like a Newt Gingrich?  Wow even a way left Bernie Saunders? Nah. Or someone from outside the daily political office holder arena, like Mike Rowe? Or say a former Fox news personality maybe? Or even Glenn Beck?

Who would be legitimately claimed to be a game changer in addition to RFK Jr. himself?- though anyone changes the game because it is then game on for all the rest of the State ballots and the district of Columbia. 

Going to be interesting  with perhaps a few hints for the next couple of days before Tuesday. The announcement to come at Oakland CA. Why Oakland? Hmmm? Going to be newsworthy, perhaps.

What would your strategy be if it were you running?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

If he wants his campaign to take off like a rocket he should probably choose Elon Musk.

FWIW, the under 35 and independents are usually dominated by Democrat voters so I would expect this to take away from Biden's vote, expect the Democrats to do something hysterical if they see this happening to get him out of the running if he can (that would divide their efforts into opposing both RFK and Trump instead of being able to concentrate on Trump alone).

In any event, RFK is just another political insider and will act as one if elected, that means we'll keep doing what we have been that got us into our current state of affairs and will keep going the same direction we are now with the only difference being who gets to lead us while we do (IMO, subject to change).

If anyone thinks he is actually different I would like to know why they do from his political record to date, I'm not of an opinion that people, particularly politicians, are subject to any radical departures from their history.

Also FWIW, I think we are on the edge of several game changing events worldwide so I'm still unsure what the final theme of this elections will be if we go over that edge on any of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.73

15 hours ago, FJK said:

If he wants his campaign to take off like a rocket he should probably choose Elon Musk.

FWIW, the under 35 and independents are usually dominated by Democrat voters so I would expect this to take away from Biden's vote, expect the Democrats to do something hysterical if they see this happening to get him out of the running if he can (that would divide their efforts into opposing both RFK and Trump instead of being able to concentrate on Trump alone).

In any event, RFK is just another political insider and will act as one if elected, that means we'll keep doing what we have been that got us into our current state of affairs and will keep going the same direction we are now with the only difference being who gets to lead us while we do (IMO, subject to change).

If anyone thinks he is actually different I would like to know why they do from his political record to date, I'm not of an opinion that people, particularly politicians, are subject to any radical departures from their history.

Also FWIW, I think we are on the edge of several game changing events worldwide so I'm still unsure what the final theme of this elections will be if we go over that edge on any of them.

I agree about world changing events. A number of them could become daily news quickly, while others may affect our lives forever more. The continued slide to complete global chaos seems to be the order of the day due to a shroud of spiritual wickedness enveloping those in power who should know better but just don't seem very capable. Will it be a sudden plunge to madness or a slower process where we as spectators continue to cringe at every turn?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.73

After the announcement of RFK Jr.'s VP pick I am forced to bow out of voting for him. There is no way I would ever vote for a progressive nut job! My only recourse is for a write-in candidate at this time. Perhaps Looney tune characters?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Sounds like political rhetoric to me to get people talking about him. It's a good tactic, as it gets people talking about him wondering just who it might be, but that doesn't mean it's not anything more then a publicity stunt.