IGNORED

How can the Holy & Righteous God live in Corrupted Beings?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/24/2024 at 5:16 PM, Vine Abider said:

I've often thought about this, that is, God is the one that can't even be looked upon because He's 100% holy, pure and righteous. So how can this One indwell impure, corrupted man?

I got some light on this in the devotional "Daily Light" for March 23rd (morning page), which devotional is comprised of simply God's word. (anyone else use this devotional for prayer and meditation?)

But before answering my own question, let me ask all y'alls: How is this possible for the perfect God to live in imperfect man?

The same way the High Priest could enter the Inner Sanctum by the scattering oof blood, bit no one else could. God sees the blood of Jesus not our sins. But alas, I understand the thought process, but God the Father can not reside in a man, we would die. This is why understanding the Trinity is so very important.

God the Father has the abundance of the Glory, if we looked upon Him we would die just like the 70 who looked into the Ark of the Covenant. Moses looked upon God's hinder parts and glowed. God the Holy Spirit can live in mere men, Jesus was God the Redeemer and he walked with men. So, how can this be? 

Well, lets put forth a demonstration. Every ounce of the water has the exact same make-up or essence, just like God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit has the exact same make-up, they are all, Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Hope, et al. but God the Father has the Abundance of the Glory, let me show you how and why. Lets take a three trillion gallon water reservoir, if we take 100 gallons (Jesus) of that water and pour it over our heads we would be soaking wet, yet A-OK right? Likewise, take another 100 gallons (Holy Spirit) and pour that over your heads, again you would be just fine, but soaking wet. Now let us take the FULL THREE TRILLION GALLONS (God the Father) and pour that over our heads we would surely die !! Because God the Father has the Abundance of the Glory. They are all three the same in essence, Love, Joy, Peace et al. but God the Father retains the abundance of the glory Himself. This explains why we ca have the Holy Spirit living in  us, and why men could walk with Jesus, even after he had arisen. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/24/2024 at 6:16 PM, Vine Abider said:

I've often thought about this, that is, God is the one that can't even be looked upon because He's 100% holy, pure and righteous. So how can this One indwell impure, corrupted man?

I got some light on this in the devotional "Daily Light" for March 23rd (morning page), which devotional is comprised of simply God's word. (anyone else use this devotional for prayer and meditation?)

But before answering my own question, let me ask all y'alls: How is this possible for the perfect God to live in imperfect man?

This is not truth and the Jews knew about that and they never claimed that. And Moses never claimed that. Do you mean something else?. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

12 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The same way the High Priest could enter the Inner Sanctum by the scattering oof blood, bit no one else could. God sees the blood of Jesus not our sins. But alas, I understand the thought process, but God the Father can not reside in a man, we would die. This is why understanding the Trinity is so very important.

God the Father has the abundance of the Glory, if we looked upon Him we would die just like the 70 who looked into the Ark of the Covenant. Moses looked upon God's hinder parts and glowed. God the Holy Spirit can live in mere men, Jesus was God the Redeemer and he walked with men. So, how can this be? 

Well, lets put forth a demonstration. Every ounce of the water has the exact same make-up or essence, just like God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit has the exact same make-up, they are all, Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Hope, et al. but God the Father has the Abundance of the Glory, let me show you how and why. Lets take a three trillion gallon water reservoir, if we take 100 gallons (Jesus) of that water and pour it over our heads we would be soaking wet, yet A-OK right? Likewise, take another 100 gallons (Holy Spirit) and pour that over your heads, again you would be just fine, but soaking wet. Now let us take the FULL THREE TRILLION GALLONS (God the Father) and pour that over our heads we would surely die !! Because God the Father has the Abundance of the Glory. They are all three the same in essence, Love, Joy, Peace et al. but God the Father retains the abundance of the glory Himself. This explains why we ca have the Holy Spirit living in  us, and why men could walk with Jesus, even after he had arisen. 

What did you say? Can God live in us? Is this a straight forwards question? Did God lived in Moses? 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

What did you say? Can God live in us? Is this a straight forwards question? Did God lived in Moses? 

Its self explainatory.  God the Father can not live in a Human Being, His Glory is too great, because he has the abundance of the glory. God the Holy Spirit can live in us, he has the exact same essence of God, but not the full abundance of glory.

So, tbh, I do not get your point. 

The Holy Spirit led Moses, but because of sin, men had to be led, because in between trips to the Sanctuary men sinned, that's why the Prophets of God had to separate themselves from others and go out into the Wilderness/Desert in order to hear God. Now, we have a continual Sacrifice in place via the blood of Jess so the Holy Spirit can abide in us 24/7/365 because our sins are continually washed. Remember the prophecy in the latter times I will place my Spirit into mankind?  Well, the Holy Spirit fulfills this. 

God the Father can not live in a human being, we would blow up, the Glory would be far too vast. The Holy Spirit can live in us. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all have the same essence, in who they are, but the Father has the Abundance of the Glory.

I hope that helped your query. 

15 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Its self explainatory.  God the Father can not live in a Human Being, His Glory is too great, because he has the abundance of the glory. God the Holy Spirit can live in us, he has the exact same essence of God, but not the full abundance of glory.

The Holy Spirit led Moses, but because of sin, men had to be led, because in between trips to the Sanctuary men sinned, that's why the Prophets of God had to separate themselves from others and go out into the Wilderness/Desert in order to hear God. Now, we have a continual Sacrifice in place via the blood of Jess so the Holy Spirit can abide in us 24/7/365 because our sins are continually washed. Remember the prophecy in the latter times I will place my Spirit into mankind?  Well, the Holy Spirit fulfills this. 

God the Father can not live in a human being, we would blow up, the Glory would be far too vast. The Holy Spirit can live in us. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all have the same essence, in who they are, but the Father has the Abundance of the Glory.

I thank you for your friendly way you discussing. And yes my my question was very serious. 

I think it would be better if when we say God to make ourselves understood by others with clarity, like exactly to whom we are referring to. 

Like if you are saying the Heavenly Father I will never get confused as to whom you are referring to.

Moses never called God the Heavenly Father.

The Holy Spirit did not talked to Moses at the burning bush and at the dessert at the mountain and the Holy Spirit was not in the cloud by day and in the Pilar of Fire by night.  

There is no mention of the Holy Spirit just those words THE HOLY SPIRIT. Only the Holy Spirit of the Lord God who was the Lord God of the Nation of Israel only. The God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the sons of Jacob. 

About the Holy Spirit living in us 24/7/365 or continually no one has ever have claimed that. And I cannot find a scripture to support that. And it is not truth. 

About Jesus Christ, I am not sure what you said about Jesus Christ.  

But this is about God living in us and the OP has not defined it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is not truth and the Jews knew about that and they never claimed that. And Moses never claimed that. Do you mean something else?. 

I don't know what you are asking - please rephrase.

45 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

God and within the minute of the Heavenly Father does not live in us. He does have his own place in Heaven and He is not homeless. 

He never lived in anymore and he never will. The Heavenly Father neither di Ge lived in Jesus but according to Jesus, Jesus had to ascend to Heaven to be with the Heavenly Father. No that the Heavenly Father had to come down here but Jesus had to go to Him in Heaven. Jesus was led by the Heavenly Father's Spirit from within and Jesus was hearing the voice of the Heavenly Father from within. Which is not the same as the Heavenly Father living in him. 

6 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I don't know what you are asking - please rephrase.

You said God without being specific to whom you are referring to and you said living in us without being specific as to who are the us. And what living in us is comprised from. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

12 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

About the Holy Spirit living in us 24/7/365 or continually no one has ever have claimed that. And I cannot find a scripture to support that. And it is not truth. 

Our spirit is born of the Spirit and we are joined to Him as one Spirit. See John 3:6 & 1 Cor 6:17  

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

You said God without being specific and you said living in us without being specific as to who are the us. And what living in us is comprised from. 

If you look at these verses in Romans 8:9-11 it is very difficult to separate out exactly Who in the Godhead is living in us:

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of His Spirit who lives in you.