Stash

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,137
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

A lunar eclipse happens one or two times every year. It's a common occurrence. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning?

I vote yes. Just because it's happening at this time now. It's not just a stand alone event. It's occurring within a larger narrative of signs which could only have been put there by One Hand. The Revelation 12 sign, and the first American eclipse, happened in the year prior, (2017), to where I measure the start of the last heptad. This year's American eclipse happens in the year before where I measure the Heptad's completion, (January 2025), based on Levi Eshkol's decree to restore the Old City of Jerusalem in January 1969. Which came right on schedule, 62 weeks, 434 years, after the Ottoman Decree in 1535. The chance for those two unique events, to be timed out as they were, would probably be pretty rare for randomizing. The cries from these stones are reaching their crescendo now.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:19 AM, Stash said:

The time has been shortened to five months for tribulation 

I read another guy said this on another forum. He sincerely believes it. He called it the season of the locust, May to September. I also think it could happen over that span of time now, even as short as 40 days. But I'm very sure that I could prove that the actual five months of Revelation 9 just happened already, beginning in the spring of 2022. And it continues to this year. Men continue to ask for death but death flees from them. In the first month of this year alone, in various places, there were more new cases of it than in the total global five month outbreak. The men who have taken the mark of the beast continue to ask for death, for the penalty of sin is death, but death flees from them. They gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

I would've been lost without that I always give praise for everything to Jesus

Amen to that. Without Him, we can do nothing. I will be very surprised if I am wrong, because if I am correct, it's not me being correct. A man can receive nothing unless it comes from Heaven, and comes from Him Who dwells there.

This is why I came to this forum to warn my brothers and sisters to be on their toes this year

Me too. In 2013. I started off with Joel's Trumpet and Worthy in 2013. I was saying to GET HOLY FAST. Because of Revelation 3:  "Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. It sounded to me like we had to be a certain way prior to the start of the appointed time of the end.

After the antichrist wins over the heart of everybody, but the elect and the two witnesses which will be killed
Add to 3 1/2 days that the witnesses are laying on the streets and that will take you to
Wait for it
3 1/2 days after Yom Kippur, Jesus will return
Exactly 5 months and 3 1/2 days from Passover

That is interesting. I could see it happening by then. According to my understanding, it has to happen this year, technically by January 2025.

I think the Antichrist was just here. He is the second beast from Revelation 13, the Dragon, the destroyer, Abaddon, who has given his power, and his throne, and his great authority to the composite beast, and he is that same beast which has risen from the bottomless pit in Revelation 11. The Two Witnesses have already been made war on, and conquered and killed by him, and their dead bodies are laying in the street of the great city now. The Two Witnesses had to be killed in the time prior to Friday June 24, 2022. (Roe/Wade was one of the composite beast's crowning achievements. That could never have been overturned during his 42 months of authority.)

I believe we are much closer to the actual second coming than people are recognizing. The majority of Christians are like the men travelling on the road to Emmaus. Not that that's a bad thing. I think that the Gospel has already been preached to all the nations, (John Chau 2018), and we are living in the end which has come. Which is the night when no man can work. I think the sea had become like the blood of a dead man in 2022, and every living thing that was in the sea has died now. As the sea is defined as many nations and peoples and tongues which the composite beast has risen from. These are dead men walking. The throne of the beast has been plunged into darkness, they loved the darkness, in them there is no Light. God has given them blood to drink. These people who have taken the mark of the beast are cut off now from the living waters that flow out from Christ. This is, as John MacArthur called it, the wrath of abandonment. God gave them over to a reprobate mind. It's just the new babies being born now.

"but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst;
"but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

I wish, or hope that we can be more excited about it all. Be glad to be here at this time. Comfort one another with these words. And not to be as much apprehensive. I look forward to Jesus coming and to start that process of righting all the wrongs. And to seeing our friends and families again, for we will be comforted. And to be in the presence of the Lord and to witness the glory of His Might.

God bless everybody here and Godspeed

Peaceful Sabbath.

Edited by Dave Watchman

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The tall mountain of Revelation is mount Everest. On April 8 at Jerusalem the Sun will rise in the direction of mount Everest. I therefore think there might be something symbolic or eschatological to this eclipse.

Edited by Spiros

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

2 hours ago, Dave Watchman said:

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning?

I vote yes. Just because it's happening at this time now. It's not just a stand alone event. It's occurring within a larger narrative of signs which could only have been put there by One Hand. The Revelation 12 sign, and the first American eclipse, happened in the year prior, (2017), to where I measure the start of the last heptad. This year's American eclipse happens in the year before where I measure the Heptad's completion, (January 2025), based on Levi Eshkol's decree to restore the Old City of Jerusalem in January 1969. Which came right on schedule, 62 weeks, 434 years, after the Ottoman Decree in 1535. The chance for those two unique events, to be timed out as they were, would probably be pretty rare for randomizing. The cries from these stones are reaching their crescendo now.

I read another guy said this on another forum. He sincerely believes it. He called it the season of the locust, May to September. I also think it could happen over that span of time now, even as short as 40 days. But I'm very sure that I could prove that the actual five months of Revelation 9 just happened already, beginning in the spring of 2022. And it continues to this year. Men continue to ask for death but death flees from them. In the first month of this year alone, in various places, there were more new cases of it than in the total global five month outbreak. The men who have taken the mark of the beast continue to ask for death, for the penalty of sin is death, but death flees from them. They gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Amen to that. Without Him, we can do nothing. I will be very surprised if I am wrong, because if I am correct, it's not me being correct. A man can receive nothing unless it comes from Heaven, and comes from Him Who dwells there.

Me too. In 2013. I started off with Joel's Trumpet and Worthy in 2013. I was saying to GET HOLY FAST. Because of Revelation 3:  "Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. It sounded to me like we had to be a certain way prior to the start of the appointed time of the end.

That is interesting. I could see it happening by then. According to my understanding, it has to happen this year, technically by January 2025.

I think the Antichrist was just here. He is the second beast from Revelation 13, the Dragon, the destroyer, Abaddon, who has given his power, and his throne, and his great authority to the composite beast, and he is that same beast which has risen from the bottomless pit in Revelation 11. The Two Witnesses have already been made war on, and conquered and killed by him, and their dead bodies are laying in the street of the great city now. The Two Witnesses had to be killed in the time prior to Friday June 24, 2022. (Roe/Wade was one of the composite beast's crowning achievements. That could never have been overturned during his 42 months of authority.)

I believe we are much closer to the actual second coming than people are recognizing. The majority of Christians are like the men travelling on the road to Emmaus. Not that that's a bad thing. I think that the Gospel has already been preached to all the nations, (John Chau 2018), and we are living in the end which has come. Which is the night when no man can work. I think the sea had become like the blood of a dead man in 2022, and every living thing that was in the sea has died now. As the sea is defined as many nations and peoples and tongues which the composite beast has risen from. These are dead men walking. The throne of the beast has been plunged into darkness, they loved the darkness, in them there is no Light. God has given them blood to drink. These people who have taken the mark of the beast are cut off now from the living waters that flow out from Christ. This is, as John MacArthur called it, the wrath of abandonment. God gave them over to a reprobate mind. It's just the new babies being born now.

"but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst;
"but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

I wish, or hope that we can be more excited about it all. Be glad to be here at this time. Comfort one another with these words. And not to be as much apprehensive. I look forward to Jesus coming and to start that process of righting all the wrongs. And to seeing our friends and families again, for we will be comforted. And to be in the presence of the Lord and to witness the glory of His Might.

God bless everybody here and Godspeed

Peaceful Sabbath.

Hi, thank you for telling us your opinion which different slightly from mine 

I actually think everything that you said has not happened yet, including the two witnesses. If the two witnesses had been killed already, they would have been lying in the streets for 3 1/2 days and risen 

obviously, that has not happened yet

Some people think it is the church that is the two witnesses. I think they were literally Moses and Elijah.

no matter what we believe the end times are going to show us. We can all agree as a Christian body that something is going to happen very shortly.

what I have learned during these last years, is to have patience something I never had before

we were told that we are going to have a sign from Jonah, which tells me we have 40 days to repent and that happens to fall on Pentecost. What is the coincidence of that?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

3 hours ago, Stash said:

Hi, thank you for telling us your opinion which different slightly from mine 

Your welcome. Thanks for the thread. Welcome to Worthy.

3 hours ago, Stash said:

I actually think everything that you said has not happened yet, including the two witnesses. If the two witnesses had been killed already, they would have been lying in the streets for 3 1/2 days and risen 

obviously, that has not happened yet

Some people think it is the church that is the two witnesses. I think they were literally Moses and Elijah.

Tough to say by looking at the text alone. If there were a good way that we could be pretty sure we were already late in the last Heptad, we would know whatever the Two Witnesses are, they would have had to begin in early 2018. It says they prophesy for 1260 days, then are dead in the street for three and a half days. So since I quickly noticed at the time, we are still here, the 3.5 days must be 3.5 years. Another guy, on another forum, also figured out that the 3.5 days were (probably) 3.5 years. Partly just because it fits.

Price action makes for market commentary. Trade the charts, do not trade a story. There's too many stories out there. With Daniel and Revelation, there are usually two things happening now at once. 1) There's a prophecy occurring, and 2) there is the prophetic time period that it's taking place in. It's much easier to identify the time period itself, than it is to know for sure the details of the prophecy before it begins. 

The Two Witnesses were just here. They had to be. They are the measuring rod given to John to measure the inner court. We are the inner court. This, at it's basic level, is the judgment of the living prior to Christ's appearing. The Prophetic Time period forces the Two Witnesses to be something other than what the Hal Lindsey model suggested them to be to us. The Beast, Satan, the one that ascended from the bottomless pit, has already made war on them, and killed them. Their bodies are lying dead in the street right now. The 3.5 days are 3.5 years. It's happening now. The Two Witnesses were the personification of seemingly inanimate objects. Like that phrase in the U.S. of how a "bill" was killed in congress. The Two Witnesses had to be killed sometime prior to Friday June 24, 2022. Because the Beast's authority has ended too. John has finished measuring the inner court. We are in the night when no man can work.

Think of the Two Witnesses as the two Olive Trees and the two Lamp Stands. Two of one thing, and two of another thing. The Holy Spirit, and the Bible. The Law, and the Prophets. The OT, and the NT. The fire that comes out from their mouths is the fire that comes out of the mouth of the Holy Spirit inspired Bible on judgment day and destroys their enemies. That is how they are doomed to be killed. The Bible SPEAKS of fire that will fill the earth some day.

"They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying,

This is not a drought, this is the symbolic rain that James was speaking of. From the mouth of James 5:7 says:

“Be patient, therefore, beloved until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious crop from the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains.”

The early and latter rains symbolize spiritual blessings from above which help nourish and soften our hearts so that we may grow in Christ. Spiritual blessings include the gift of the Holy Spirit and the truth of Scriptures. The early rains began when our Lord and the apostles went out to preach the Gospel to the world. These truths were like blessed rain pouring down upon the dry land (parched without God’s truth).

We are now just past the days of the latter rains. The Gospel of the Kingdom has reached, and been preached to all the nations. We are at the end which has come. The land remains parched without God's truth. The land, the Earth, will vomit out its inhabitants.

We are deep now into the seals, the trumpets and the vials. The frog like demons have already been sent out to the kings of the earth to gather them for that great battle of God Almighty. The planet has broken temperature records. Florida has set an all time high in sea water temperature last summer of over 101 Fahrenheit, over 38 Celsius. Last summer smoke from forest fires in Canada darkened the skies in NYC.

The sun has been given the power to scorch men.

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Many of the signs were subtle. So that they could be easily dismissed, both for those who are not willing to accept it, or for those who are perishing. And so that even though we are not in darkness so that that day should overtake us as a thief, the Son of Man will still be able to come like a thief, to come at an hour that we do not expect. It had to be that way.

Think about it like if Moses and Elijah were travelling around killing the reprobate with fire shooting out from their mouths, everyone would know that we were in one of the days of the Son of Man. Then everyone would know that His Hour is here.

3 hours ago, Stash said:

no matter what we believe the end times are going to show us. We can all agree as a Christian body that something is going to happen very shortly.

On this we agree.

3 hours ago, Stash said:

we were told that we are going to have a sign from Jonah, which tells me we have 40 days to repent and that happens to fall on Pentecost. What is the coincidence of that?

I don't think that it is a coincidence. That is spooky. But it could also be something like how Passover is calculated by the first new moon of the year, and a total solar eclipse also happens only on a new moon.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus.
Peaceful Sabbath.

1 hour ago, Dave Watchman said:

Your welcome. Thanks for the thread. Welcome to Worthy.

Tough to say by looking at the text alone. If there were a good way that we could be pretty sure we were already late in the last Heptad, we would know whatever the Two Witnesses are, they would have had to begin in early 2018. It says they prophesy for 1260 days, then are dead in the street for three and a half days. So since I quickly noticed at the time, we are still here, the 3.5 days must be 3.5 years. Another guy, on another forum, also figured out that the 3.5 days were (probably) 3.5 years. Partly just because it fits.

Price action makes for market commentary. Trade the charts, do not trade a story. There's too many stories out there. With Daniel and Revelation, there are usually two things happening now at once. 1) There's a prophecy occurring, and 2) there is the prophetic time period that it's taking place in. It's much easier to identify the time period itself, than it is to know for sure the details of the prophecy before it begins. 

The Two Witnesses were just here. They had to be. They are the measuring rod given to John to measure the inner court. We are the inner court. This, at it's basic level, is the judgment of the living prior to Christ's appearing. The Prophetic Time period forces the Two Witnesses to be something other than what the Hal Lindsey model suggested them to be to us. The Beast, Satan, the one that ascended from the bottomless pit, has already made war on them, and killed them. Their bodies are lying dead in the street right now. The 3.5 days are 3.5 years. It's happening now. The Two Witnesses were the personification of seemingly inanimate objects. Like that phrase in the U.S. of how a "bill" was killed in congress. The Two Witnesses had to be killed sometime prior to Friday June 24, 2022. Because the Beast's authority has ended too. John has finished measuring the inner court. We are in the night when no man can work.

Think of the Two Witnesses as the two Olive Trees and the two Lamp Stands. Two of one thing, and two of another thing. The Holy Spirit, and the Bible. The Law, and the Prophets. The OT, and the NT. The fire that comes out from their mouths is the fire that comes out of the mouth of the Holy Spirit inspired Bible on judgment day and destroys their enemies. That is how they are doomed to be killed. The Bible SPEAKS of fire that will fill the earth some day.

"They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying,

This is not a drought, this is the symbolic rain that James was speaking of. From the mouth of James 5:7 says:

“Be patient, therefore, beloved until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious crop from the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early and the late rains.”

The early and latter rains symbolize spiritual blessings from above which help nourish and soften our hearts so that we may grow in Christ. Spiritual blessings include the gift of the Holy Spirit and the truth of Scriptures. The early rains began when our Lord and the apostles went out to preach the Gospel to the world. These truths were like blessed rain pouring down upon the dry land (parched without God’s truth).

We are now just past the days of the latter rains. The Gospel of the Kingdom has reached, and been preached to all the nations. We are at the end which has come. The land remains parched without God's truth. The land, the Earth, will vomit out its inhabitants.

We are deep now into the seals, the trumpets and the vials. The frog like demons have already been sent out to the kings of the earth to gather them for that great battle of God Almighty. The planet has broken temperature records. Florida has set an all time high in sea water temperature last summer of over 101 Fahrenheit, over 38 Celsius. Last summer smoke from forest fires in Canada darkened the skies in NYC.

The sun has been given the power to scorch men.

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Many of the signs were subtle. So that they could be easily dismissed, both for those who are not willing to accept it, or for those who are perishing. And so that even though we are not in darkness so that that day should overtake us as a thief, the Son of Man will still be able to come like a thief, to come at an hour that we do not expect. It had to be that way.

Think about it like if Moses and Elijah were travelling around killing the reprobate with fire shooting out from their mouths, everyone would know that we were in one of the days of the Son of Man. Then everyone would know that His Hour is here.

On this we agree.

I don't think that it is a coincidence. That is spooky. But it could also be something like how Passover is calculated by the first new moon of the year, and a total solar eclipse also happens only on a new moon.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus.
Peaceful Sabbath.

Thank you for your response. 
Obviously, we are both Bible studying people however, we come up with different scenarios. 
yes, you would think that if they can throw fire out of them mouth, and can kill their enemies that should wake up all the Christians. Maybe maybe not

The antichrist will have more powers than the witnesses, so that might be a plus for him. No normal man could kill the two witnesses but the antichrist can and it’s from that point on the world’s going to realize that is not Jesus it is Satan.

I don’t think the Bible has gone around the world completely. There is still places that don’t allow it to even come in i.e. North Korea

so to me, if something, super big and supernatural happens, every TV every country would follow it let’s say an example UFO comes to visit us

what an opportunity for the elect to get taken to the synagogue of Satan and be able to speak with the Holy Spirit to the whole world to wake up whoever will

God bless and have a great Easter 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/27/2024 at 11:19 PM, Stash said:

April 9 the day after the eclipse is Passover 

Hardly. Passover Eve US Monday, April 22, 2024

Passovers fall on or about the Full Moon. Solar eclipses take place on the New Moon, about two weeks before.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

It doesn't matter to me what you believe in I just want to explain what my research has told me of course with the help of the Holy Spirit

Well the holy spirit is always truth. So if you were guided by his spirit, then you have to accept the results.  This said, I have my own spiritual encounters that are difficult to explain, so it is not for me to doubt yours.  Time will surely tell as the days are counted.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Hardly. Passover Eve US Monday, April 22, 2024

Passovers fall on or about the Full Moon. Solar eclipses take place on the New Moon, about two weeks before.

You’re right I’m wrong. Oops there it is.

• Thumbs Up 1