• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,079
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Again, you have not proven this at all. All you provide is your own belief, without a shred of actual scientific evidence proving the certainty of your claim.

I have proven a fact, NO ONE in the word can tell you an asteroid traveling that far, at that speed will come within 19,000 miles and most certainly will NOT HIT the earth. You are the one my friend who offered up their statement as FACT & PROOF. I am merely rebutting your points, not saying I have proof it will hit. I could not give you that proof even if the same people had of said Apophis had a 95 percent chance of hitting the earth, because the exact same principle would apply, see my point? I am telling you its going to hit, not by scientific facts per se, however the science saying it will get very, very close is a part of my equation. 

Because I understand Rev. 8 is ONE EVENT, the Fire coming in (Trump #1) is the what sets 1/3 of the trees on fire, I think the 1/3 means the New World. Then via Trump #2 we see THE IMPACT. Then via Trump #3 we see the FALLOUT (Wormwood) that poisons 1/3 of the fresh waters (The New Worlds rivers) and finally the Sun & Moon dim by 1/3 because of all the smoke, this gets up in the Jetstream and of course dims the whole worlds visibility, the Moon appears blood red via the fires on the earth  putting forth a red hue. 

I see Israel's Dead Bones are revived in scripture in the END TIMES. I see Russia, Iran and Turkey forming a bond never seen before by those nations, as Gog & Magog describes will happen in the end. I see the whole would as in the days of Noah now, worthy to be destroyed, we have seen 1 billion babies snuffed out, the whole world is pushing homosexual marriage and brainwashing kids into becoming into the transsexual movement. So I do not have to prove Apophis WILL HIT..........in order to prove your statement can not be factual my brother, I just know it will hit, because I have been called unto Prophecy for 40 years now, and was told in a Vision in  1986 that THE MAN of SIN is HERE. 

But my hole point is your statement can not stand, which proves it can hit. (It WILL HIT, but that is my educated assumption via my prophetic bent or calling)

4 hours ago, WilliamL said:

But it's a safe claim, because no one will remember it in five years.

Now go back and think it through, its your claim that is invalidated by facts. I never stated I could prove it will hit via Science, you stated there was PROOF it will not hit, and my STATEMENT that you can't prove that is validated. 

Me knowing what is going to happen is not provable per se, I never claimed it was, that's just you saying that brother. My telling you its going to hit is about me understanding prophecy, not a scientific fact, because if I stated I could PROVE it would hit, then stated they CAN NOT PROVE it will not hit then I would be in a state of contradiction. I am saying you can not just say someone else says its not going to hit, and that means its not going to hit. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/3/2024 at 5:02 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I agree if we are referring to the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, as opposed to Daniel’s 70th week.

They aren't synonymous, but can't have one without the other either.