• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/1/2024 at 11:11 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

That verse is about the A.C. who will be the E.U. President. It is about his power which is given unto him by Satan. 

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

How is it you always manage to conflate scriptures sir? In the very verse you cited it states he DESTROYS Israel (the holy people). 

You clearly do not understand prophecy my friend. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member

On 4/7/2024 at 8:30 AM, Diaste said:

Well yeah. The war in Ukraine is nothing but money laundering for US politicians and enriching the military industrial complex. 

And as far as Israel goes...Israel is always wrong and Arabs are always the unsung freedom fighters.

Wow, my friend has this pegged 100 %, as per Ukraine, I think the part about Israel was tongue in cheek humor, but I could be wrong. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That verse is about the A.C. who will be the E.U. President. It is about his power which is given unto him by Satan. 

Rev. 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

How is it you always manage to conflate scriptures sir? In the very verse you cited it states he DESTROYS Israel (the holy people). 

You clearly do not understand prophecy my friend. 

False

The verse is about the Jewish nation which came out of Europe in 1940s and became a state in 1948.

You must be blind my friend because you cant see what has already come to pass.

By this time next year,a host will have been given to the little horn and you still won't comprehend it.

Open your eyes.

PS

Leave it up to you to believe everyone who denies Christ is the holy people.You obviously don't understand what the word holy means.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False

The verse is about the Jewish nation which came out of Europe in 1940s and became a state in 1948.

You must be blind my friend because you cant see what has already come to pass.

By this time next year,a host will have been given to the little horn and you still won't comprehend it.

Open your eyes.

PS

Leave it up to you to believe everyone who denies Christ is the holy people.You obviously don't understand what the word holy means.

This is you not understanding prophecy, who did Daniel deem as the holy people? Israel, of course and in other places he called them the glorious land (Dan. 11:41). In Rev. 17 John called those Israelis who had been killed by the wicked Harlot [false religions] "The Saints" and the Christians who had been killed by her the "Martyrs of Jesus". Are all Jews going to heaven? Of course not, so Saint's was used as a general purpose word just like holy peoples means the nation God set aside for His purposes. Zech. 7:14 calls Israel the pleasant land.

You just do not understand how to recognize these things in scriptures, to you holy peoples can't mean Israel in general, but PLEASANT LAND can, even though I would guess that not 100 percent of Israel is PLEASANT LANDS !!

Everything I have ever seen you put forth is pretty much in error, so you have a 1000 battering average, I will give you that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This is you not understanding prophecy, who did Daniel deem as the holy people? Israel, of course and in other places he called them the glorious land (Dan. 11:41). In Rev. 17 John called those Israelis who had been killed by the wicked Harlot [false religions] "The Saints" and the Christians who had been killed by her the "Martyrs of Jesus". Are all Jews going to heaven? Of course not, so Saint's was used as a general purpose word just like holy peoples means the nation God set aside for His purposes. Zech. 7:14 calls Israel the pleasant land.

You just do not understand how to recognize these things in scriptures, to you holy peoples can't mean Israel in general, but PLEASANT LAND can, even though I would guess that not 100 percent of Israel is PLEASANT LANDS !!

Everything I have ever seen you put forth is pretty much in error, so you have a 1000 battering average, I will give you that. 

A saint is not a general purpose word.

A saint is someone washed clean in the blood of the lamb of God .Sanctified.

Do you worship Benjamin netanyahu and is he your holy high priest?What makes you believe antichrist Jews who curse Jesus are your holy people?

For some reason you can't tell the difference between a follower of Christ and a Pharisee.You believe Pharisees are the holy people of God.Saints.

So many people worshiping the beast.Thry can't even recognize it because of their love for it.

Some believe it's holy.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Holy

Word: YECW

Pronounce: kaw-doshe'

Strong: H6918

Orig: or qadosh \i kaw-doshe'\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; from 6942; sacred (ceremonially or morally); (as noun) God (by eminence), an angel, a saint, a sanctuary:--holy (One), saint. H6942

Use: TWOT-1990b Adjective

Grk Strong: G37 G39 G2513

1. 1) sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart

And you believe gays,lesbians,murderers,thieves and prostitutes are all set apart saints of God if they are Jewish.

Talk about a racist.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Holy

Word: YECW

Pronounce: kaw-doshe'

Strong: H6918

Orig: or qadosh \i kaw-doshe'\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; from 6942; sacred (ceremonially or morally); (as noun) God (by eminence), an angel, a saint, a sanctuary:--holy (One), saint. H6942

Use: TWOT-1990b Adjective

Grk Strong: G37 G39 G2513

1. 1) sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart

And you believe gays,lesbians,murderers,thieves and prostitutes are all set apart saints of God if they are Jewish.

Talk about a racist.

Thank you, you just defeated your own argument sir.

Israel were a CALLED OUT NATION, everyone knows that. 

You get everything wrong, how do people get everything wrong, think about that, why? Raptures timing, who the Harlot is who Babylon is etc. etc. etc. 

You get an idea, and that idea becomes the STRONG MAN, which keeps you from ever learning anything but that original idea. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You get everything wrong, how do people get everything wrong, think about that, why? Raptures timing, who the Harlot is who Babylon is etc. etc. etc. 

You get an idea, and that idea becomes the STRONG MAN, which keeps you from ever learning anything but that original idea. 

No,you said Israel is the holy  people.You say the gays,lesbians,murders,and thieves are God's holy saints who receive the kingdom forever.

Daniel 7

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

You say the people of the gay pride parade in Israel are the saints who have everlasting life and recieve the kingdom forever.

You say it's is everyone in Israel .

Now do you claim it is only the Jews in Israel who are God's holy saints or does that include Jews from all over the world?

Are all Jews who reject Christ holy saints of God or just the ones who followed the beast,I mean moved to Israel?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Since you say everyone in Israel are God's holy saints because they are jews and live in Israel,do you also say George Soros is a holy saint of God?

He lives in the United states so does his location exclude him from being a holy saint or does he need to move to Israel before he can become a holy saint of God?