Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  0

Hamas does seem to have the miraculous ability to turn into innocent women and children when shots are fired back at them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

There is collateral civilian damage in every war and Ukraine is not an exception.   Israel has always taken great strides to prevent collateral damage.  On the other hand Hamas and other Islamic militant groups do not have a care in the world if you are a innocent civilian (man, women, teenage, or child) or military target, they will kill you regardless and with much gladness for Allah.  If you don't see the difference your the one that is blind.   

In fact, Hamas does even care about killing their own people using them as human shields, using schools, hospitals, and masques for missile launch sites and military hideouts.  I was reading reports where Israel was forewarning civilians in Gaza to leave the area before the bombing, but Hamas would not let them leave and even killed the ones who tried to leave.

False

Israel is shooting first and asking questions later.

Proof of this is Israel soldiers shooting and killing three unarmed ,unshirted Israeli hostages carrying a white flag with their hands up.They were not human shields or whatever nonsense you can make to to justify murder.

Yes your eyes are blinded.Maybe someday your eyes will be opened to the truth.But that day is not today.

I can see this thread is turning into a beast worshiping thread

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False

Israel is shooting first and asking questions later.

Proof of this is Israel soldiers shooting and killing three unarmed ,unshirted Israeli hostages carrying a white flag with their hands up.They were not human shields or whatever nonsense you can make to to justify murder.

Yes your eyes are blinded.Maybe someday your eyes will be opened to the truth.But that day is not today.

You are blinded by your hate for Israel.  Israel has always wanted peace and has bent over backwards at their expense to help facilitate peace with its neighbors.  Hamas does not want peace nor is willing to even discuss peace with Israel.  They want the complete annihilation of the Jewish state and its people.  In fact the Israeli concert Hamas invaded and killed so many people at was an event supporting peace between Israel and Palestinians.  You talk about how Israel is intentionally targeting women and children which is absolutely absurd...but you got Hamas who literally is targeting women and children and murdering them in cold blood yet you turn a blind eye and point the finger at Israel.  The spirit of hate you represent towards Israel is not of God.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

You are blinded by your hate for Israel.  Israel has always wanted peace and has bent over backwards at their expense to help facilitate peace with its neighbors.  Hamas does not want peace nor is willing to even discuss peace with Israel.  They want the complete annihilation of the Jewish state and its people.  In fact the Israeli concert Hamas invaded and killed so many people at was an event supporting peace between Israel and Palestinians.  You talk about how Israel is intentionally targeting women and children which is absolutely absurd...but you got Hamas who literally is targeting women and children and murdering them in cold blood yet you turn a blind eye and point the finger at Israel.  The spirit of hate you represent towards Israel is not of God.

So they were having an event promoting peace on land they took from palestinians.lol

And no I don't hate Israel.I love Jesus.

I dislike the beast which calls itself Israel.

Been worshiping the beast long have you?

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Sing a song of his power and might.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

So many times have I been accused of hating the beast.I don't hate the beast,I simply don't worship the beast.I see it for what it is.

Once everyone in the land of Israel are receiving the mark of the beast,what are these people going to be saying then?

I'm sure they will still be telling me I hate the beast.

Daniel 8:9

And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

They say send more weapons to the little horn in the pleasant land because he's God's chosen and he is our ally .

Thats where his power comes from

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

You are calling the descendants of Jacob 'the Beast'.  Your ramblings make no sense...wake up for its too late for you.  

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 8:9

And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

They say send more weapons to the little horn in the pleasant land because he's God's chosen and he is our ally .

Thats where his power comes from

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

So, who are the mighty and  holy people you see in that verse[ Daniel 8:9 ?.  Are they the people of Israel, Hamas, the Palestinians or ??.

Edited by warrior12

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So, who are the mighty and  holy people you see in that verse[ Daniel 8:9 ?.  Are they the people of Israel, Hamas, the Palestinians or ??.

The holy people are the saints in Israel.

The leaders in Jerusalem kill them.

Jesus prophecied of the persecution long ago but most people misinterpret his prophecy concerning the beast that is cast into the lake of fire.They believe because the beast received a deadly wound in 70 ad,then that would be the end of it buts it's not .

Mathew 23:34

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

It amazes me how people worship the Israeli government like they think it is God's chosen king of Israel or something.

Edited by Shilohsfoal