• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,124
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Since you say everyone in Israel are God's holy saints because they are jews and live in Israel,do you also say George Soros is a holy saint of God?

He lives in the United states so does his location exclude him from being a holy saint or does he need to move to Israel before he can become a holy saint of God?

Holy is set apart. Holy saint is double if it both means holy.

Anyway I knew a guy who was a total creep and a sociopath. Met him in a church. His own family helped his ex wife to get rid of him. He had another woman too while married. He was really like those pharisees from Jesus' time. Judge you for wearing jeans instead of some suit. His ex wife is Jewish and christian. Their son became orthodox and went to Israel. Sad but what can you expect with such an example of christianity. He is sweet and true to his wife. Anyway LOL his dad went there when he was still married with his mom but he was not Jewish. Just a heathen hound, so he was not allowed to hold her (Jewish, holy) hand. Of course normally that would be bad but in this case I thought it was hilarious.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,079
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,you said Israel is the holy  people.You say the gays,lesbians,murders,and thieves are God's holy saints who receive the kingdom forever.

From Daniels perspective, not yours. Good grief man. 

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Since you say everyone in Israel are God's holy saints because they are jews and live in Israel,do you also say George Soros is a holy saint of God?

He lives in the United states so does his location exclude him from being a holy saint or does he need to move to Israel before he can become a holy saint of God?

Again, these were written 2500 years ago by Daniel and 2000 years ago by John. Yet for some reason you just can't grasp that can you? 

Was Israel a Pleasant Land 1oo years ago or a deserted waste land? You are being led by the dog, not leading the dog.  Get it together man.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

From Daniels perspective, not yours. Good grief man. 

Again, these were written 2500 years ago by Daniel and 2000 years ago by John. Yet for some reason you just can't grasp that can you? 

Was Israel a Pleasant Land 1oo years ago or a deserted waste land? You are being led by the dog, not leading the dog.  Get it together man.

This is not from Daniels perspective.This is an angel speaking so it is the angels perspective.The angel speaking to Daniel is Gabriel.

Now you claim Gabriel's  perspective of murderers ,gays,lesbians ,thieves is that they are all Gods holy saints .

So are you going to answer my question?

According to you everyone in the land of Israel are holy saints of God.So are all Jews holy saints or just the ones who moved to Israel,?

Is George Soros a holy saint of God or does he need to move to Israel to become a holy saint of God?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,079
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This is not from Daniels perspective.This is an angel speaking so it is the angels perspective.The angel speaking to Daniel is Gabriel.

Same difference Gabriel was communicating with Daniel in the lingo he understood. The fact is holy peoples refers to Israel, you seem to have an antisemitic bent. And you do not know exactly what the Angel told Daniel, just what Daniel wrote. He may have told him Israel then told him to not write Israel, but to use an inference, he uses Pleasant Land in Dan. 11:42 not Israel. 

Israel are who is being spoken about, do you understand the prophecy? From my dealing with you I do not think you understand it at all, you seem to always seem to take the wrong path on anything prophetic. You are also good at taking everything out of context and clinging to single words. CONTEXT MATTERS.

Dan. 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. 18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. (DOTL)

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king(Alex the Great). 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. (Little Horn/A.C./Beast)

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

{{{ We know that 1/3 of Israel repent and flee Judea into the Petra/Bozra area. Therefore we know the 2/3 he kills are the holy peoples, but they are not of God, so its a Name for Israel who birthed the Messiah, just as the Saints is a name for Israel, as I showed in Rev. 17 the  blood of THE SAINTS and the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus that leaves the Saints as ONLY being the Jews, else why add in Martyrs of Jesus at all?  }}}

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes(Jesus); but he shall be broken without hand.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

The MANY in verse 25 is Israel and every nation in the Mediterranean Sea Region, THE MANY. 

No, I never stated everyone was holy and going to heaven, do you know that half of the 10 virgin brides (the Church) are going to not make it to heaven? Jesus said only 5 of 10 make it, yet God called them virgin brides. The Saints in the old testament refers unto Israel, and in Daniel's time do you think anyone else was deemed the holy peoples? 

You jump down rabbit holes then you can't get out so you have to go to the nth degree to defend an undefendable position. 

Edited by Revelation Man

Posted (edited)

Same difference Gabriel was communicating with Daniel in the lingo he understood. The fact is holy peoples refers to Israel, you seem to have an antisemitic bent. And you do not know exactly what the Angel told Daniel, just what Daniel wrote. He may have told him Israel then told him to not write Israel, but to use an inference, he uses Pleasant Land in Dan. 11:42 not Israel. 

Israel are who is being spoken about, do you understand the prophecy? From my dealing with you I do not think you understand it at all, you seem to always seem to take the wrong path on anything prophetic. You are also good at taking everything out of context and clinging to single words. CONTEXT MATTERS.

Dan. 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. 18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. (DOTL)

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king(Alex the Great). 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. (Little Horn/A.C./Beast)

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

{{{ We know that 1/3 of Israel repent and flee Judea into the Petra/Bozra area. Therefore we know the 2/3 he kills are the holy peoples, but they are not of God, so its a Name fir Israel who birthed the Messiah, just as the Saints is a name for Israel, as I showed in Rev. 17 the  blood of THE SAINTS and the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus that leaves the Saints as ONLY being the Jews, else why add in Martyrs of Jesus at all?  }}}

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

The MANY in verse 25 is Israel and every nation in the Mediterranean Sea Region, THE MANY. 

No, I never stated everyone was holy and going to heaven, do you know that half of the 10 virgin brides (the Church) are going to not make it to heaven? Jesus said only 5 of 10 make it, yet God called them virgin brides. The Saints in the old testament refers unto Israel, and in Daniel's time do you think anyone else was deemed the holy peoples? 

You jump down rabbit holes then you can't get out so you have to go to the nth degree to defend and undefendable position. 

You avoided the question entirely and wrote a bunch of junk .

Its not the angel Gabriel who believes murderers,rapists,gays,lesbians,thieves are holy saints.It you who believes they are.

Gabriel is talking about the saints who testify of Christ and are persecuted by the Jews.Jesys spoke of the persecution throughout the gospel but you have no idea what Jesus is talking about 

Jesus testified to the beast what he will do before he does it.

Luke 11:49

Because of this, God in his wisdom said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.’

Edited by Shilohsfoal

{{{ We know that 1/3 of Israel repent and flee Judea into the Petra/Bozra area. Therefore we know the 2/3 he kills are the holy peoples, but they are not of God, so its a Name fir Israel who birthed the Messiah, just as the Saints is a name for Israel, as I showed in Rev. 17 the  blood of THE SAINTS and the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus that leaves the Saints as ONLY being the Jews, else why add in Martyrs of Jesus at all?  }}}

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

You jump down rabbit holes then you can't get out so you have to go to the nth degree to defend and undefendable position. 

Are you going to answer the question you keep avoiding?

You claim to be a teacher so teach everyone if George Soros is a holy saint of God.

Or does George Soros need to move to Israel to become a holy saints of God?

Posted (edited)

So many people worshiping the beast.Their love for the beast blinds them from the truth.Some even think highly of murderers,rapist,child rapist,thieves,gays and lesbians and believe they are God's holy people .They believe anyone who follows after the beast are God's holy people .

Some people such as revelation man ignore the entire new testament so they can believe anyone who rejects Christ is holy.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,124
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Gabriel is talking about the saints who testify of Christ and are persecuted by the Jews.Jesys spoke of the persecution throughout the gospel but you have no idea what Jesus is talking about 

Jesus testified to the beast what he will do before he does it.

Luke 11:49

Because of this, God in his wisdom said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.’

I think it could indeed mean that he kills the christians because the woman gets a safe place.

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus [c]Christ.

Luke 11 that generation was judged already. Israel gets saved in the endtime.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RdJ said:

I think it could indeed mean that he kills the christians because the woman gets a safe place.

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus [c]Christ.

Luke 11

This  generation Jesus speaks of is still kicking.

The beast received a deadly wound in 70 and the deadly wound has been healed.The christians in Israel will be persecuted throughout Israel till Christ comes in the clouds.

Mathew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

The end didnt come in 70 ad .This generation in Israel today still has alot of persecuting to do just yet throughout all the cities of Israel just like Jesus said.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, RdJ said:

You believe everyone in Israel is saved or the ones who have the mark of God in their foreheads?

Ezekiel 9

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.