• Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,222
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

21 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Hello Marilyn;

I do not have much free time to go on Worthy to go about such long back and forth debates and I know from previous back and forth with you , that we do not seem to agree and believe many things like who is the bride of Christ and other. 

Hopefully we do agree on what's most important, Who Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior IS and that Father,Son and Holy Spirit are manifested  1 in three

By you responses to me on this thread dismissing the current events happening to be related to Daniels prophecy for end times events happening now.

I have this question left for you Marilyn;

Do you also dismiss happening now the following from Daniel?: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Hi 1to3,

Yes, I do agree on the most important truth of Jesus our Lord and Saviour as you said.

Now, I`m not sure I understand your question for I have always thought what is happening now is prophesied in Daniel 2 & 7 etc. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi 1to3,

Yes, I do agree on the most important truth of Jesus our Lord and Saviour as you said.

Now, I`m not sure I understand your question for I have always thought what is happening now is prophesied in Daniel 2 & 7 etc. 

Hi Marilyn: if I understand you correctly, you answer me by writing  that you believe what is happening now is Daniel  2 & 7 prophecy ,

But you do not answer if you believe Daniel 12:4 is happening now in our times now, which was my question to you

So  for transparency and clarity, if you care to answer, concerning my question concerning  Daniel ch12:4

Once again I ask you:

Do you dismiss or agree that this chapter and verse Daniel ch 12:4 is happening now? from Daniel ch12:4? But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Hi Marilyn: if I understand you correctly, you answer me by writing  that you believe what is happening now is Daniel  2 & 7 prophecy ,

But you do not answer if you believe Daniel 12:4 is happening now in our times now, which was my question to you

So  for transparency and clarity, if you care to answer, concerning my question concerning  Daniel ch12:4

Once again I ask you:

Do you dismiss or agree that this chapter and verse Daniel ch 12:4 is happening now? from Daniel ch12:4? But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Oh, sorry 1to3 I misunderstood.

Yes, I believe Dan. 12: 4 is happening now.

• Thanks 1

So, 1to3,

May I ask you a question. When do you see the EU become more terrifying than the Islam has shown us? 

So then if we are in agreement that We are living in the times of Daniel 12:4, Then we also can't deny what is being presented to us world wide now in real time.

The united Nations is under the rule of Lucifer. They are conglomerate of secret societies marching in lock step to TOGETHER:   TO   GET  HER  That is their mantra slogan:

especially MADE KNOWN SINCE THE DEBUT OF THE LATEST COVID-19 PANDEMINC

TO GET HER . "together we can change the world" seasons and times...

Who is Her???

Her represents  Christ Jesus,the Church and His bride the saints

Daniel explains all this.

look to Daniel, ch 8v 11 ch8 v13

Who is Daniel shown to see ?  Daniel is shown the GREAT COMANDER of HEAVEN, Christ Jesus.

What daily sacrifice is to be removed by the Luciferian antichrist?

No it is Not the sacrifice of animals that the Jews of today want to reintroduce into the new temple that they are planning and want to build awaiting the Messiah (who actually will be the antichrist himself) coming into a peace agreement for 3 1/2 years, and then breaking his agreement with them and all others who come and join into this agreement with this false peace treaty.  This false Messiah will want to be  UNIQUELY WORSHIPPED as if HE was the True  GOD and try to force upon the world his rule and his MARK: the MARK of the BEAST.

Daniel writes that this Luciferian antichrist   4 industrial system will try to CHANGE the times, the seasons, Gods creation and make it his own by guile and manipulation and corruption.

What is happening now??? The time is changing ( being manipulated), the seasons are changing and(being manipulated) by cloud seeding and other luciferian made weapons of mass control are being diploid now like never before, they are also trying to change humans and animals and all of nature into something not made from God Himself. so to claim patented ownership of all and dispose of all as it now claims the legal right of ownership to do so.

Mass Deception is happening now

Right NOW the Word of GOD is being preached ALL over, people Jews, Muslim, Bhuddists,  and Atheirst are being saved.

We are in the beginning phase of the last days that Daniel wrote about.

What God creates is GOOD

What the Luciferian  wants to do with GODs original CREATION is to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY it

The united nations (false dove of peace) is preparing the way for the coming antichrists rule.

The REAL sacrifice They the Luciferians want to get rid of together is: Christ Jesus and HIS CHURCH, HIS bride, the saints.  Christ Jesus who came to save the world  and fulfilled ALL bible prophecy of being the TRUE MESSIAH on the cross of Calvary. This is who the Luciferian antichrist system together wants to get rid of.

Christ Jesus IS the temple that they tried to destroy that was rebuilt in 3 DAYS

There is NO other Valid temple or sacrifice in Gods WORD, but OUR LORD CHRIST JESUS HIMSELF  The lamb of God who takes away the sins of this world.

Edited by 1to3
spelling

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

So, 1to3,

May I ask you a question. When do you see the EU become more terrifying than the Islam has shown us? 

So Marilyn, ISLAM is just a pawn used by the Luciferian system, actually created by the roman empire to create division and then to try to conquer over.

Like I mentioned to you before, the Jews would never accept their Messiah to be anything other than a Jew.

There are atheist luciferian Jews today who have rejected the God of their Ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

It is also mentioned in Daniel, there are Jews who do not believe in the God of their fathers.

The boasting little horn mentioned in Daniel ch7,  v11-12 will be a luciferian  Jew

For example United Nations WEF member Yuval Noah Harari  is an self proclaimed homosexual atheist Jew.

Have you ever heard any of his speeches given at the United Nations or endorsed by Karl Schwab at the WEF that is part of the UN?

talk about hatred for mankind and God, this man talks of this kind of hatred for Gods and Gods creations

Please do your own research on this man and what he thinks of God and mankind.

you can find many of his speaches on youtube.

For starters look up the following titles found on youtube :

- HOW Human CAN BE Hacked - Yuval Noah Harari

-Can artificial intelligence hack a human? | Yuval Noah Harari | The Faye D'Souza Show

-Prof. Yuval Harari - How Technology Will Turn Men Into Gods

3 hours ago, 1to3 said:

So Marilyn, ISLAM is just a pawn used by the Luciferian system, actually created by the roman empire to create division and then to try to conquer over.

Like I mentioned to you before, the Jews would never accept their Messiah to be anything other than a Jew.

There are atheist luciferian Jews today who have rejected the God of their Ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

It is also mentioned in Daniel, there are Jews who do not believe in the God of their fathers.

The boasting little horn mentioned in Daniel ch7,  v11-12 will be a luciferian  Jew

So, is this what you are saying? 

That the Luciferian Jew will be the leader of the EU which will be the most terrifying Federation there has ever been? If so, then can I ask you a few questions.

1. How will the EU overcome the British Commonwealth, America, the Russian Federation, Islam, China etc?

2. The 27 nations of the EU aren`t all of one mind and don`t even like to go to war so...? How are they to come together and be worse than Islam?

3. Many of the EU nations are having riots in their cities, and the Netherlands is getting rid of some of their most productive farming land and rewilding it. Food is getting dearer, and energy is hard to get since the Ukraine war, so how will they control the rest of the world?

4. A Luciferian Jew as leader of the world is NOT a Gentile which is needed for the `times of the Gentiles ruling the world.` And who said that Israel will accept a Messiah before the Lord comes? 

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

So, is this what you are saying? 

That the Luciferian Jew will be the leader of the EU which will be the most terrifying Federation there has ever been? If so, then can I ask you a few questions.

Possibly I don"t know whom it will be for sure  but I can say clearly with plenty of evidence that the United Nations is the false dove of peace.

Have you even listened to any of Yuval Noah Harari speeches?

And my dear Marilyn as long as you think the UN to be good peaceful people I would suggest to you to research further their origin and what they are truly working for. The countries they claim to have helped ,  like for example what happened in Rwanda t. What they did or did not do showed their true colours for those who have eyes opened by the TRUE God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob to SEE the TRUTH.

And after researching if you still write me and say they are good and innocent and NOT luciferian in their dogma, I will understand with complete clarity where you are coming from.

Prince Charles is also quite involved with the United Nations and their plans,

Donald Trump also is very much involved and people should not be fooled by him as well. He was a liberal democrat up until he was placed in the conservative republican side to continue the show...

I am saying clearly that the stage is set in motion and being set up to prepare for the coming antichrist.

As Daniel writes there is not much any human can do to change the evil plans of what is coming down, but God, the True God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob wins in the end with His Only begotten Son Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

The luciferians are in a lock step dance TO GET HER together. Dancing the tango in their progression two steps forward, one step back and so on so forth.  Be observant, the devil is in the details as they say -point blank- and forewarns many times overs what their plans are before executing them . Just so many are to asleep to SEE the deception to even be able to recognize it. But it is being shown in all its  full array of colours, songs,symbols, logos,esoteric, philosophical literature and behaviours.

Be careful of ones own intellectual pride as it is a stumbling block to Gods wisdom, help and discernment.

satan as the serpent in the garden is doing the same as he did back then to Adam and Eve in the garden,  using intellectual pride flattery to make them think they can be like GOD themselves. : Ubermensch

The United Nations like Hitlers regime was an orchestrated plan where they tried to gather many especially  the young ( Hitler youth) I should know, they beat up severely my late uncle for not joining to join with them just like the United Nations has been doing to gather the young who are in college and university. They have set up many programs to get them -entrap them- onto their side. You can hear Karl Schwab in one of his WEF UN Speeches saying so very proudly himself and calling out the young he has gathered up already who help him now in his lock step dance.

The UN was very much involved even before WWII. and Hitler and his regime were in complete agreement with their plans and ideology.

As my  bible believing grandfather on my mothers side said:

War is a very dirty business.

Edited by 1to3
spelling

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

3. Many of the EU nations are having riots in their cities, and the Netherlands is getting rid of some of their most productive farming land and rewilding it. Food is getting dearer, and energy is hard to get since the Ukraine war, so how will they control the rest of the world?

who do you think is masterminding this?

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

4. A Luciferian Jew as leader of the world is NOT a Gentile which is needed for the `times of the Gentiles ruling the world.` And who said that Israel will accept a Messiah before the Lord comes? 

The time of the gentiles will end when the Antichrist comes and signs the peace treaty in the man made rebuilt temple, this is when heavy persecution will begin to come down on anybody not bowing down to the antichrist beast system.

Then also the two witnesses will come forth.

For those who have eyes then open to SEE will  SEE and be the recognisedremnant,  God will protect as they  are marked as Gods own.

The Word of God says he will shorten the time of antichrist rule, if not all would be doomed.

Matthew 24:22

The Abomination of Desolation
21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short. 23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.…

The remnant will be those that finally SEE the deception and know that Christ Jesus was always the True Messiah Savior of ALL who come to HIM in repentance and  refuse to take the mark of the beast and know that the True and Everlasting God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob IS Merciful and full of Grace to pardon all those who repent and come to Him and freely receive His pardon,and gift of LIFE and LIFE Eternal in Him .  However when one decides to take the Mark of the Beast, those who voluntarily do so will become a branded patented,slave to satan and will be at this point of no return unredeemable to God almighty through our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

satan is slowly preparing for all this and has been giving a foretaste of evidence by the things he has already tried to do in the past and also not so distant past for mass control and destruction.

Those who did not take the C vaccine in rhis plandemic got a little  glimpse/taste of what being persecuted is like under the full control of a fascist regimes rule  of governance that was organized by the ruling class elites of the WEF and UN.