• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  959
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,690
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 minutes ago, mel85 said:

God's Word if written in Hindi is good here Hindi is a national language and majority read and write Hindi but other state languages are spoken according to their state. Bible Society print and sells Bible in different languages here.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi, What  of online Bibles?  Such as is provided by  https://www.wordproject.org/bibles/in/ 

Are these resources of use?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  1,431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.59
  • Content Count:  1,883
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, What  of online Bibles?  Such as is provided by  https://www.wordproject.org/bibles/in/ 

Are these resources of use?

you know here, we do God's work among poor people daily laborers they donot have smartphones or laptops, internet so a written Word of God is good for these kinds of people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

2 hours ago, mel85 said:

you know here, we do God's work among poor people daily laborers they donot have smartphones or laptops, internet so a written Word of God is good for these kinds of people.

Okay, but I see you do have access to the internet that is quick, and evidently easy to utilize.  So I wondered if you have such quick access yourself if others might as well, and  also whether the Bible is available in the many languages of that area as well.

Locally we utilize the Bible in English, Spanish, and Greek, plus American Sign language, all instantaneously to share with local populations  of many economic ranges some extremely poor. That is why I wonder about it's use. Even just printing a few pages from the internet at a time to share along with lessons from it might be something a person so led might do.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Okay, but I see you do have access to the internet that is quick, and evidently easy to utilize.  So I wondered if you have such quick access yourself if others might as well, and  also whether the Bible is available in the many languages of that area as well.

Locally we utilize the Bible in English, Spanish, and Greek, plus American Sign language, all instantaneously to share with local populations  of many economic ranges some extremely poor. That is why I wonder about it's use. Even just printing a few pages from the internet at a time to share along with lessons from it might be something a person so led might do.

This may work in one or two cases but  many may need Bibles.

I personally feel a Bible in our language will be a blessing, if I print and give few pages may not help even I noticed if one uses internet enemy will lead him from online Bible to other places so a Bible is good.

Even unbelievers may be interested in reading a Bible and God know how the Spirit of God will work

1 minute ago, mel85 said:

I noticed if one uses internet enemy will lead him from online Bible to other places so a Bible is good.

Yes we all live in a world of "other places" don't we? Other places is always a struggle and will be as long as one is this side of the grass.

From what you share I take it then that  the internet is available to many there as it is to you? Out of interest and some curiosity just how many Bibles have you acquired to share so far?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Yes we all live in a world of "other places" don't we? Other places is always a struggle and will be as long as one is this side of the grass.

From what you share I take it then that  the internet is available to many there as it is to you? Out of interest and some curiosity just how many Bibles have you acquired to share so far?

I donot know about other places but things are changing here. The unbelievers and their organisation's are working against believers at the ground level.

I have internet but others are not privileged like me, I wish others know Christ and experience God s goodness like me.

Forget internet, people are not earning or getting enough to eat. Such is the level of darkness.

By God s grace I have distributed more than 400 Bibles , so I want to repeat this work but God's will . Because donot know How the Spirit of God will work

Edited by mel85
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

Interesting! What kind of follow up are you enabled to do once a Bible is shared with a recipient of it?

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Interesting! What kind of follow up are you enabled to do once a Bible is shared with a recipient of it?

I have been to different places have tried to give through the Pastors and have shared to read and talk to Pastors there.

I want others have their own Bible and read. I have prayed encouraged and gave

19 hours ago, mel85 said:

I have been to different places have tried to give through the Pastors and have shared to read and talk to Pastors there.

How interesting. So there are local  "pastors" there.

Do those pastors that you know  read the Bible with understanding that comes of the Holy Spirit's reveal of Jesus, and then teach the word of God from the Bible using the Bible they have?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

How interesting. So there are local  "pastors" there.

Do those pastors that you know  read the Bible with understanding that comes of the Holy Spirit's reveal of Jesus, and then teach the word of God from the Bible using the Bible they have?

I know atleast they believe in Father, son & Holy Spirit and share about Lord Jesus, otherwise they would also not allow me to give a message before giving Bibles.

You know my dad gave me a Bible when I didnot knew much or I may not understand God's Word according to my age. 

It is God's Word and it will work.

I have heard enemy even fears the Bibles

Edited by mel85