The Gift of a Dream

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I want to share my experience with the Lord with you all. We are all human. We make mistakes. If one truly is sorry and is in need, he will come. 

One evening a few months ago, I was falling asleep when my body started to shutter. I had a vision/dream of Jesus walking in front of me on a beach. He vanished and I followed his footsteps in the sand. I know, this is probably overused and stated but it truly is what happened. Jesus then took my hand and we walked down into a gully into a dark forest. I held his hand as we walked together. We came out the other side to a crest. It was an open space on top of a hill with blue sky. It was a sharp contrast to the deep dark forest. There was a bench on the hill and I sat down. As I looked over the horizon, the sky opened up. It was like a curtain that wasn’t fully closed. A tremendous amount of light came flooding over and through me. I felt the force of the light. The light went through me, washing away all my sins. My physical body felt lighter as if I could float. Then the dream was over. 

I now feel that the Lord was testing me. He wanted to see if I would walk in his footsteps. He then took me through the dark forest again testing me if I would let go of his hand. He knew that my intentions were pure and wholesome and wanted to be the person he wanted me to be. When he sat me down, I was cleansed by the Light of God. I passed the tests that the Lord gave me and the Light of God was my reward. It was so powerful. I have never felt that way, ever. 

The second dream occurred recently. I know the Lord will protect me all the days of my life. I am not sure if I doubted it. I would pray every night asking for forgiveness, not truly realizing the Lord already cleansed me. 

Again, as I was praying, I felt my body shutter and I was before the Lord. He put a gold ring on my head. It was more like a halo. Then he took my hand and whisked me to the top of a mountain, let my hand go and disappeared. 

I felt the gold halo signifies his presence. He gave it to me to tell me he is always with me. Gold is an enduring metal and never tarnishes. I feel the gold meant it would be with me forever. A mountain signifies the challenges one has in his/her life. The climbing of the mountain signifies the trials and tribulations. The fact that the Lord took my hand and whisked me up the mountain signifies my trials have ended and I can live my life the way he wants me to live. 

I then feel asleep and woke at 4:16 am with a very weird feeling. It is indescribable. I took note of the time. I then woke again at 7:10 am with the same feeling. I wondered if this was another sign from God. I thought maybe this was related to a verse. So I googled verse 4:16.

1 John 4:16

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

I then googled verse 7:10 

Pslams 7:10

My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

I know that there are multiple chapter 4 verse 16 and chapter 7 verse 10 in the Bible. I looked at the entry that was listed most frequently. Both of these verses are very powerful. I believe the Lord wanted me to know that I should rely on God and love God, God will always be with me. The verse and the halo gives me so much inspiration.

Also, God will shield us from everything, if our heart is upright and pure. He casts me up the mountain and I avoided all the pitfalls and trails,  if my heart is true to him. 

This is my story. I am so moved and inspired by the Lord and will never forsake him. He has given me and shown me that if one’s heart is truly wholesome, he will answer you and take you under his wing. No matter what you have done, you are still God’s child. If you are truly sorry for your sins, he will answer your pray. 

Thanks so much for listening. Please if you read my interpretation differently, please let me know. I want to hear from you all.

In Christ, 

Mack

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,071
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

11 hours ago, Mackwill said:

I want to share my experience with the Lord with you all. We are all human. We make mistakes. If one truly is sorry and is in need, he will come. 

One evening a few months ago, I was falling asleep when my body started to shutter. I had a vision/dream of Jesus walking in front of me on a beach. He vanished and I followed his footsteps in the sand. I know, this is probably overused and stated but it truly is what happened. Jesus then took my hand and we walked down into a gully into a dark forest. I held his hand as we walked together. We came out the other side to a crest. It was an open space on top of a hill with blue sky. It was a sharp contrast to the deep dark forest. There was a bench on the hill and I sat down. As I looked over the horizon, the sky opened up. It was like a curtain that wasn’t fully closed. A tremendous amount of light came flooding over and through me. I felt the force of the light. The light went through me, washing away all my sins. My physical body felt lighter as if I could float. Then the dream was over. 

I now feel that the Lord was testing me. He wanted to see if I would walk in his footsteps. He then took me through the dark forest again testing me if I would let go of his hand. He knew that my intentions were pure and wholesome and wanted to be the person he wanted me to be. When he sat me down, I was cleansed by the Light of God. I passed the tests that the Lord gave me and the Light of God was my reward. It was so powerful. I have never felt that way, ever. 

The second dream occurred recently. I know the Lord will protect me all the days of my life. I am not sure if I doubted it. I would pray every night asking for forgiveness, not truly realizing the Lord already cleansed me. 

Again, as I was praying, I felt my body shutter and I was before the Lord. He put a gold ring on my head. It was more like a halo. Then he took my hand and whisked me to the top of a mountain, let my hand go and disappeared. 

I felt the gold halo signifies his presence. He gave it to me to tell me he is always with me. Gold is an enduring metal and never tarnishes. I feel the gold meant it would be with me forever. A mountain signifies the challenges one has in his/her life. The climbing of the mountain signifies the trials and tribulations. The fact that the Lord took my hand and whisked me up the mountain signifies my trials have ended and I can live my life the way he wants me to live. 

I then feel asleep and woke at 4:16 am with a very weird feeling. It is indescribable. I took note of the time. I then woke again at 7:10 am with the same feeling. I wondered if this was another sign from God. I thought maybe this was related to a verse. So I googled verse 4:16.

1 John 4:16

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

I then googled verse 7:10 

Pslams 7:10

My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

I know that there are multiple chapter 4 verse 16 and chapter 7 verse 10 in the Bible. I looked at the entry that was listed most frequently. Both of these verses are very powerful. I believe the Lord wanted me to know that I should rely on God and love God, God will always be with me. The verse and the halo gives me so much inspiration.

Also, God will shield us from everything, if our heart is upright and pure. He casts me up the mountain and I avoided all the pitfalls and trails,  if my heart is true to him. 

This is my story. I am so moved and inspired by the Lord and will never forsake him. He has given me and shown me that if one’s heart is truly wholesome, he will answer you and take you under his wing. No matter what you have done, you are still God’s child. If you are truly sorry for your sins, he will answer your pray. 

Thanks so much for listening. Please if you read my interpretation differently, please let me know. I want to hear from you all.

In Christ, 

Mack

Thanks for sharing. You are probably wondering why there are few, or no responses. It is not that God does not give dreams, but that you are the only one who had that specific dream. No one can refute you, but no one can confirm you. In the case of Cornelius in Acts Chapter 10 BOTH he AND peter received a Word from the Lord.

There is another reason for mostly silence from the rest. In John Chapter 4 our Lord Jesus instructed men that God had a new PLACE to meet with Him - the human spirit (V.24). Now a dream is nice, and it left you with feelings. It was good for your SOUL. But your SPIRIT was not stimulated, and you walked away without instructions.

Dreams are nice, but God speaking in your spirit is edifying (Rom.8:14-16).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Thanks for sharing.. I know gold means "divine presence.". For me I learned He never uses black. Now gray.. oh yes. For me..  thanks again.