rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

In this post I’m connecting the dots between the sign of the April 8th eclipse, a prophecy from the late prophet Kim Clement and the scriptures. We are living in chaotic and fast changing times and spiritual warfare is about break out like we’ve never seen before. God is going to shake the heavens and the earth. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken, including politically, spiritually, economically and naturally. So get ready, as we are about to witness a great battle for the souls of mankind. Babylon (globalism) is trying to enslave everyone in every nation of this world; however, the global elite do not realize that they are getting ahead of God’s biblical timeline. They’re trying to bring in their evil global system, which includes the mark of the beast, before the short allotted window of time that is foretold in God’s Word. This short window of time can only come in the end, just before Christ returns at the end of the age. It is called the great tribulation and it will last for the final three and a half years, 42 months and/or 1260 days before Christ returns to settle the score.

Babylon (globalist leaders) don’t know or understand God’s timeline.  If they did, they would know that their time won’t come until after the abomination of desolation, which occurs in the middle of Daniel’s 70th week.  Daniel’s 70th week will be the final 7 years of this age, which will be followed by the second coming of Christ, when the King of kings and Lord of lords returns to reign on the earth during the millennial kingdom.  This is God’s time, a time when everyone will see His glory as He brings in His end-time harvest.

Satan doesn’t seem to realize he is making another foolish mistake, just like he did when he thought he would kill Christ on the cross nearly 2000 years ago.  Little did he know then, that the cross would ultimately be his demise, and hand the victory to Christ, as He overcame death, hell and the grave.  Three days later Christ was resurrected, which is the guarantee of eternal life for everyone who believes and receives Him. 

Haggai 2:20-22 – And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:
‘I will shake heaven and earth. 22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms; I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms. I will overthrow the chariots and those who ride in them; the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.”

James 5:6-7 – Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.

Since Satan doesn’t know God’s biblical timeline, God is now going to have to intervene and crush His enemies so that the scriptures can be fulfilled.  It almost seems like they are forcing His hand, but God will not be mocked and His Word will not return to Him void.  No doubt, this is the Lord’s time and He will not be denied, as the entire world is about to witness His glory. 

Just as the Church grew by leaps and bounds in the first century (early rains), the latter rain (end-time) harvest will be much more plentiful, as the world’s population is much greater now.  Many prophets are calling for a billion soul end-time harvest, as the world’s population has surpassed 8 billion.  Matthew 24:14 says,  And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.  The very next verse (15) Christ gives a clue about the abomination of desolation, which will be the beginning of the final three and a half years of the age,  known as the great tribulation.  The great tribulation is when Babylon’s tiny window of time will come, only after the Lord receives His harvest, not before.

Amos 3:7 – Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”

Proverbs 25:2 – It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.”

Although I cannot be totally sure that the end-time harvest will begin precisely in 2024, I got the idea that it probably will after watching an old video from the late prophet Kim Clement.  In this prophesy, Kim stated that from January 21st, we should count 70 and 100 days, and he sang out the word “Resurrection,” and then he said to watch gold.  I was fascinated to see that this is the year that 70 days from Jan. 21st ended on March 31, which also just happened to be resurrection Sunday.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Prophecies are filled with clues that have meaning.  And now I’m looking forward to seeing what day 100 brings.  Gold is already at its all-time high as I’m writing these words.  So I’m thinking gold will probably start to skyrocket on day 100, which is April 30th, 2024.  If this happens, it will likely mean that the US dollar will be in serious trouble, and it very possibly will no longer be the world’s reserve currency, the greatest ponzi scheme the world has ever known, as it has plunged the entire world into massive debt.  The 70 and 100 days are also signs that our enemies time is nearing its end.  In his prophecy, Kim Clement also said he saw a snake that was trying to destroy as many states as it could, but God would strangle it between the 70 and 100 days.

All of this got me thinking deeper, especially after pondering the great eclipse of April 8, 2024, which clearly seems to be a sign in the heavens from the Lord.  Ironically, the eclipse passed through 7 cities named Nineveh.  This is reminiscent of the sign of Jonah.  Jonah warned the city of Nineveh to repent or face the Lord’s judgement in 40 days. Would you believe that 40 days from the April 8th eclipse is May 18-19th.  That’s amazing!  You cannot make this stuff up!  May 19th just happens to be Pentecost in the west, but it starts on the 18th in eastern nations on the other side of the world, and this will be a global event.  Pentecost always comes seven weeks after resurrection Sunday, but this year, it also comes 40 days after the April 8th eclipse.  So what could this possibly mean? 

Genisis 1:14 – And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be signs to indicate seasons, and days, and years.”

This got me thinking even deeper.  I’ll tell you what I think it could mean.  The early rain harvest began in the first century, but we still have the latter rain or end-time harvest coming, the greatest revival this world has never seen.  The coming end-time revival will be much greater.  Just as the prophets are prophesying about a greater Exodus and a greater Red Sea moment is coming, as the Lord is about to set the entire world free from the enslavement and control of these global tyrants.  In similar fashion, I believe that Pentecost in 2024 will very possibly be much greater than the first Pentecost in the first century.  I’m writing about this now because I have not heard or seen anyone else talking about it, but I believe we are about to witness the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit this world has ever seen, and this time, it will fulfill Joel’s ancient prophecy to a much greater degree.

First Century Pentecost (Israel):
Acts 2:1-4 – When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. There appeared to them tongues as of fire, being distributed and resting on each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, as the Spirit enabled them to speak.

End-time Pentecost (Gentiles):
Joel 2:28-31 – And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

The filling of the Holy Spirit of Jesus’ Jewish disciples on the day of Pentecost was great, but it was very limited compared to the awesome outpouring of the Holy Spirit that is about to come.  In the first century, only a small number were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were all in a single house.  But the day is fast approaching when God will pour out His Spirit on all flesh, not just a chosen few in Israel.  The world has never seen anything like what is about to happen when He pours out His Spirit on all christians living everywhere in the world.

THE FALL OF BABYLON:
The prophets have been prophesying about a greater Exodus, when the Lord will miraculously set His people free again.  It will also be greater, because next time He won’t be just setting Israel free from the Pharaoh in Egypt.  Next time He will be setting all of His children in all nations free from the enslavement and control of the globalists.  This will also require a greater Red Sea moment as well.  No one knows exactly when, how or what the Lord will do when He sets us free, but there’s no doubt that whatever He does, it will be the most glorious event the world has ever known. 

Just as no one expected the Lord to part the Red Sea, we don’t know how He will liberate His children in the next greater Exodus, but we should never forget that last time He parted the Red Sea during Passover.  What is very interesting is that Passover 2024 is April 22-29, and this is even more interesting when you consider that this Passover is also inside the 70 and 100 days, so we should probably be expecting the unexpected.  Whatever miracle the Lord performs, it will be biblical, unconventional and unprecedented, and the entire world will know that only God could have done this.  Several prophets have mentioned the angel of death being on the earth again.  They have also said that these are the days of Haman revisited, so I believe many will die, especially those who were trying to kill us by putting things in our food, water, air and even the CV19 vaccines.  Since we don’t know what the Lord will do when He sets His children free, I’m going to post some scriptures below that will possibly be fulfilled during this miraculous and glorious event.

Isaiah 61:1-2 – The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord has anointed me
    to preach good news to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn,”

Jesus read verse (1) above in the temple in the first century, saying today this has been fulfilled and then stopped.  Many believe verse (2) and beyond will be fulfilled in the future.  Will the day of vengeance come in 2024?

Luke 21:25-26 – There will be signs in the sun and the moon and the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men fainting from fear and expectation of what is coming on the inhabited earth. For the powers of heaven will be shaken.”

Matthew 24:4-8 – Jesus answered them, “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. For all these things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines, epidemics, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelation 18:1-24 – After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have [g]gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

19 “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she [i]is made desolate.’

20 “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

21 Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. 22 The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. 23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Proverbs 13:22 – A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.”

Daniel 2:34-35, 39-45 – You watched until a stone was cut out without hands which struck the image upon its feet, which were of iron and clay, and broke them to pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors. And the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

After you, another kingdom inferior to you shall arise, and a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth. 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, for iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, it shall crush and shatter all these. 41 As you saw the feet and toes, partly of potters’ clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided. But there shall be in it some of the strength of the iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken. 43 Whereas you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men, but they shall not cleave to one another, even as iron does not mix with clay.

44 “In the days of these kings the God of heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to another people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45 Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter. And the dream is certain, and its interpretation sure.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

April 8 eclipse was just a warning in my opinion

According to Jonah, we are given 40 days

It just so happens that the 40 days falls on Pentecost

Will that be the collapse of the financial system?

Well, that kickoff WW 3

I would advise all Christians to keep an eye on that date

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,067
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/30/2024 at 4:10 AM, rollinTHUNDER said:

In this post I’m connecting the dots between the sign of the April 8th eclipse, a prophecy from the late prophet Kim Clement and the scriptures. We are living in chaotic and fast changing times and spiritual warfare is about break out like we’ve never seen before. God is going to shake the heavens and the earth. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken, including politically, spiritually, economically and naturally. So get ready, as we are about to witness a great battle for the souls of mankind. Babylon (globalism) is trying to enslave everyone in every nation of this world; however, the global elite do not realize that they are getting ahead of God’s biblical timeline. They’re trying to bring in their evil global system, which includes the mark of the beast, before the short allotted window of time that is foretold in God’s Word. This short window of time can only come in the end, just before Christ returns at the end of the age. It is called the great tribulation and it will last for the final three and a half years, 42 months and/or 1260 days before Christ returns to settle the score.

Babylon (globalist leaders) don’t know or understand God’s timeline.  If they did, they would know that their time won’t come until after the abomination of desolation, which occurs in the middle of Daniel’s 70th week.  Daniel’s 70th week will be the final 7 years of this age, which will be followed by the second coming of Christ, when the King of kings and Lord of lords returns to reign on the earth during the millennial kingdom.  This is God’s time, a time when everyone will see His glory as He brings in His end-time harvest.

Satan doesn’t seem to realize he is making another foolish mistake, just like he did when he thought he would kill Christ on the cross nearly 2000 years ago.  Little did he know then, that the cross would ultimately be his demise, and hand the victory to Christ, as He overcame death, hell and the grave.  Three days later Christ was resurrected, which is the guarantee of eternal life for everyone who believes and receives Him. 

Haggai 2:20-22 – And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:
‘I will shake heaven and earth. 22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms; I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms. I will overthrow the chariots and those who ride in them; the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.”

James 5:6-7 – Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.

Since Satan doesn’t know God’s biblical timeline, God is now going to have to intervene and crush His enemies so that the scriptures can be fulfilled.  It almost seems like they are forcing His hand, but God will not be mocked and His Word will not return to Him void.  No doubt, this is the Lord’s time and He will not be denied, as the entire world is about to witness His glory. 

Just as the Church grew by leaps and bounds in the first century (early rains), the latter rain (end-time) harvest will be much more plentiful, as the world’s population is much greater now.  Many prophets are calling for a billion soul end-time harvest, as the world’s population has surpassed 8 billion.  Matthew 24:14 says,  And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.  The very next verse (15) Christ gives a clue about the abomination of desolation, which will be the beginning of the final three and a half years of the age,  known as the great tribulation.  The great tribulation is when Babylon’s tiny window of time will come, only after the Lord receives His harvest, not before.

Amos 3:7 – Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”

Proverbs 25:2 – It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.”

Although I cannot be totally sure that the end-time harvest will begin precisely in 2024, I got the idea that it probably will after watching an old video from the late prophet Kim Clement.  In this prophesy, Kim stated that from January 21st, we should count 70 and 100 days, and he sang out the word “Resurrection,” and then he said to watch gold.  I was fascinated to see that this is the year that 70 days from Jan. 21st ended on March 31, which also just happened to be resurrection Sunday.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Prophecies are filled with clues that have meaning.  And now I’m looking forward to seeing what day 100 brings.  Gold is already at its all-time high as I’m writing these words.  So I’m thinking gold will probably start to skyrocket on day 100, which is April 30th, 2024.  If this happens, it will likely mean that the US dollar will be in serious trouble, and it very possibly will no longer be the world’s reserve currency, the greatest ponzi scheme the world has ever known, as it has plunged the entire world into massive debt.  The 70 and 100 days are also signs that our enemies time is nearing its end.  In his prophecy, Kim Clement also said he saw a snake that was trying to destroy as many states as it could, but God would strangle it between the 70 and 100 days.

All of this got me thinking deeper, especially after pondering the great eclipse of April 8, 2024, which clearly seems to be a sign in the heavens from the Lord.  Ironically, the eclipse passed through 7 cities named Nineveh.  This is reminiscent of the sign of Jonah.  Jonah warned the city of Nineveh to repent or face the Lord’s judgement in 40 days. Would you believe that 40 days from the April 8th eclipse is May 18-19th.  That’s amazing!  You cannot make this stuff up!  May 19th just happens to be Pentecost in the west, but it starts on the 18th in eastern nations on the other side of the world, and this will be a global event.  Pentecost always comes seven weeks after resurrection Sunday, but this year, it also comes 40 days after the April 8th eclipse.  So what could this possibly mean? 

Genisis 1:14 – And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be signs to indicate seasons, and days, and years.”

This got me thinking even deeper.  I’ll tell you what I think it could mean.  The early rain harvest began in the first century, but we still have the latter rain or end-time harvest coming, the greatest revival this world has never seen.  The coming end-time revival will be much greater.  Just as the prophets are prophesying about a greater Exodus and a greater Red Sea moment is coming, as the Lord is about to set the entire world free from the enslavement and control of these global tyrants.  In similar fashion, I believe that Pentecost in 2024 will very possibly be much greater than the first Pentecost in the first century.  I’m writing about this now because I have not heard or seen anyone else talking about it, but I believe we are about to witness the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit this world has ever seen, and this time, it will fulfill Joel’s ancient prophecy to a much greater degree.

First Century Pentecost (Israel):
Acts 2:1-4 – When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. There appeared to them tongues as of fire, being distributed and resting on each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, as the Spirit enabled them to speak.

End-time Pentecost (Gentiles):
Joel 2:28-31 – And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

The filling of the Holy Spirit of Jesus’ Jewish disciples on the day of Pentecost was great, but it was very limited compared to the awesome outpouring of the Holy Spirit that is about to come.  In the first century, only a small number were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were all in a single house.  But the day is fast approaching when God will pour out His Spirit on all flesh, not just a chosen few in Israel.  The world has never seen anything like what is about to happen when He pours out His Spirit on all christians living everywhere in the world.

THE FALL OF BABYLON:
The prophets have been prophesying about a greater Exodus, when the Lord will miraculously set His people free again.  It will also be greater, because next time He won’t be just setting Israel free from the Pharaoh in Egypt.  Next time He will be setting all of His children in all nations free from the enslavement and control of the globalists.  This will also require a greater Red Sea moment as well.  No one knows exactly when, how or what the Lord will do when He sets us free, but there’s no doubt that whatever He does, it will be the most glorious event the world has ever known. 

Just as no one expected the Lord to part the Red Sea, we don’t know how He will liberate His children in the next greater Exodus, but we should never forget that last time He parted the Red Sea during Passover.  What is very interesting is that Passover 2024 is April 22-29, and this is even more interesting when you consider that this Passover is also inside the 70 and 100 days, so we should probably be expecting the unexpected.  Whatever miracle the Lord performs, it will be biblical, unconventional and unprecedented, and the entire world will know that only God could have done this.  Several prophets have mentioned the angel of death being on the earth again.  They have also said that these are the days of Haman revisited, so I believe many will die, especially those who were trying to kill us by putting things in our food, water, air and even the CV19 vaccines.  Since we don’t know what the Lord will do when He sets His children free, I’m going to post some scriptures below that will possibly be fulfilled during this miraculous and glorious event.

Isaiah 61:1-2 – The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord has anointed me
    to preach good news to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn,”

Jesus read verse (1) above in the temple in the first century, saying today this has been fulfilled and then stopped.  Many believe verse (2) and beyond will be fulfilled in the future.  Will the day of vengeance come in 2024?

Luke 21:25-26 – There will be signs in the sun and the moon and the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men fainting from fear and expectation of what is coming on the inhabited earth. For the powers of heaven will be shaken.”

Matthew 24:4-8 – Jesus answered them, “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. For all these things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines, epidemics, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Revelation 18:1-24 – After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have [g]gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

19 “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she [i]is made desolate.’

20 “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

21 Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. 22 The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. 23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Proverbs 13:22 – A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.”

Daniel 2:34-35, 39-45 – You watched until a stone was cut out without hands which struck the image upon its feet, which were of iron and clay, and broke them to pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors. And the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

After you, another kingdom inferior to you shall arise, and a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth. 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, for iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, it shall crush and shatter all these. 41 As you saw the feet and toes, partly of potters’ clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided. But there shall be in it some of the strength of the iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken. 43 Whereas you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men, but they shall not cleave to one another, even as iron does not mix with clay.

44 “In the days of these kings the God of heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to another people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45 Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter. And the dream is certain, and its interpretation sure.

On 5/1/2024 at 1:32 AM, Stash said:

Well, that kickoff WW 3

I would advise all Christians to keep an eye on that date

Hi guys, there is another thing to consider. Should we be looking at the host of heaven for signs? Should we be looking as ANY sign? Or shall the just live by FAITH?

Heb.11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things NOT SEEN.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The faith I live by  is not my faith (For my faith  can weaken and even fail me),  but is in Yeshua's faith; therein is my hope certain. Of course signs are in the heavens as well as within the seasons, placed there by God the Son for reveal of times appointed by God the Father, to be revealed as encouragement and also warning by God the Holy Spirit for those called out to eternal life with God to be about the business of Yeshua's Father just as Yeshua has been, is, and will be, along with the Holy Spirit my comforter.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/30/2024 at 5:32 PM, Stash said:

Will, that kickoff WW 3

No.

On 5/4/2024 at 1:10 PM, AdHoc said:

Hi guys, there is another thing to consider. Should we be looking at the host of heaven for signs? Should we be looking as ANY sign?

There is the one I always keep repeating, ad nauseam:

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. ...

12:1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.

[etc.]

• Thumbs Up 1