• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:cool: On a personal level... I have seen UFO's. I know where they come from. (Haven't seen a crop circle though.)

What we tend to forget in our blessed intellegence is "who" are the targeted people for these demonic traps? The unsaved, those outside of Christ and those who have a form of religion but denying the power there of. Those who will be decieved...

These fallen angels (aliens)are using the same tactics they used in the days of Noah to corrupt mankind and try to destroy what God had created in His likeness....MAN!

There is doorway that sends you into the the demonic realm today is "METH"!

Most of you have never heard the stories of a demented meth addict?? As I go and minister in prisons and jail... I hear the same tormented stories... They see the lights in the sky and hear the voices and everyone wants to send them to the funny farm. This drug is taking over our neighborhoods and producing paraniod schitzophrenia symptoms and we are not aware of the extent of this demonic flood because we are looking elsewhere???

Last month I spoke at a mens minimun prison at the "cure program". There was 98 men there all trying to find recovery from what they had experienced.

I asked how many of them had seen the lights that followed and tormented you?? I would say 90% raised their hands and they looked around in shock.. because they were afraid to talk about the things they had seen...

coinsidence??? I think not...

I believe we have by our God rejecting other god worship, just like the days of Noah, invited this demonic flood..

The implications are there... we have been thinning the veil between the natural and the supernatural... drugs being one of the methods used in the ol days before the flood to bring the stargods/aliens into this dimension. ie... groves and high place worship all over again...

In Him, Karen :il:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

In understanding the realization that there ARE demons, we aren't to be consumed with them. More than likely, the crop circles are hoaxes.

As being fully spiritually aware, I know I am to glorify God rather than define demons.

Consumed -vs- ignorance is quiet a distance.

The Word of the Lord says, "my people perish for lack of knowledge".

When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will raise a standard agaist him".

There is a problem in church when we don't have the answers for those who are being decieved because we don't wanna talk about the devil....

P-L-E-A-S-E!

If we don't sound the trumpet and warn the people will be guilty of their blood.. Read Ezekiel 33:6.

For those of us who use to serve satan and his kingdom and have been delivered, it has been given to us to speak on those things to warn others...

in Christ, Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Crop circles are hoaxes......Every last one of them.

Aliens don't show up to create wierd designs in corn fields, folks, despite what the movie "Signs" says. Demons don't do it either.....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

:cool: On a personal level... I have seen UFO's. I know where they come from. (Haven't seen a crop circle though.)

Where do they come from? (UFO's)...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I saw a documentary on crop circles. It showed how a couple of men became aware of a strange circle that appeared in a field in Australia somewhere. This "crop circle" was a mystery. They decided, "Hey, we can do that!" They began creating crop circles in England - fooling everybody! Since they have come forward, there have been many copy-cats. In more recent years, crop circle creators have gotten more creative and more complex. They've recreated pictures and fractals and lots of other cool designs. If you have the math skills and the [whatever it is called where you transfer design on paper to large scale - like architecture, only this case in a field] skills, it can be done. The documentary even showed a trio of guys producing one of the more simple of these types of desings (well, simple compared to some, but it was still complex compared to the old basic shapes).

One humorous scene involved the people who investigate the crop circles for magnetic fields and nodes and all of that. They determined a certain crop circle was "genuine" based on their findings. The producers then showed the investigators film footage of a small group of people going out into the field and creating that very crop circle! The investigators felt pretty embarrassed.

For the record, I originally believed crop circles to be demonic in origin. Then, the confession of the hoaxers came out. Well, why did I believe it was demons? No other explanation at the time - since I do ot believe our planet is being played with by aliens. So, now there is a logical alternative explanation.

Granted, not all crop circles are thus accounted for. Do I still believe these are demonic? Do I leave room for "aliens" as many want to promote? I have put these into a "In need of further evidence before I decide what to believe about those."

(Yeah, I'm a science major - so sue me!) :cool:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey Neb I have seen that doco as well. Interesting!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Sounds like a good documentary to watch. Well now, excuse me while I go read all the times Jesus' teaching was focused on demons.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Aw c'mon Martyr, it was only an observation, no-one says we focus on demons.

HeY Pam... here is some info if you are interested in this subject.

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.p...?act=ST&f=4&t=4

Also you can go back to my testimony on this thread about 3 pages back.

alienresistance.org

http://www.khouse.org/cgi-bin/texis/search...&query=nephilim

is a good info source that has done extensive research.

May you be blessed..

in Him, Karen