• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

ABortion is wrong. A fetus or baby is still a human just in the stage of development. A toddler, is not an adult, but still developing. BUt these are still human beings. Thus, abortion is not pro-choice, but murder!

That is an actual quote by a nurse who was formerly an aide to an abortion doctor.

I tweaked the quote a little. Not much, thio. Just maybe wording.

YA KNOW WHAT I SAY! ABORTION SICKENS ME!

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

If you look at the numbers per day, per year, that is what is scary. Just one is bad, but there is like 16,000 in one day in the US alone, I will look for the site where I got the numbers, I know when I read them I was speachles.

Aaron

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/10/1990

Ok, I hope no one freaks out on me for this but... I am personally Pro-life. Personally, it sickens me BUT being pro-choice doesn't mean that you are pro baby killer. It just means you respect a women's right to choose. I mean, God lets us choose to love Him or not and everything else about our life and who are we to take away anyones free will? Plus, I don't see what out lawing it will do. It'll make matter worse.. people will be getting abortions in the streets that could be even more painful to the baby. Killing adults is outlawed but people still do it.

Anyone who has kids will completely disagree with you, when my wife got pregnant the first time, I had nothing, no money, we barely had a place to live, and not one time did I cop out and go for the abortion. After she was born was when that reality hit me the most, how can anyone be so selfish as to murder a human because, they aren't ready, they dont have the resources to raise a baby.......I couldn't imagine life without my kids. Think of how many Albert Einsteins, Martin Luther King's, Ben Franklin's....... we are missing out on because of this legal murder. Those babies should have a chance at life, just like everyon else. If the mother choses to do it illiegally, that is on her, don't make billions of babies die to save a few from a "financial burden." There is always the argument of rape, and I say if you give birth to that baby, and still don't want it, there is adoption. There are tons of people who can't have babies that desperately want a child. There is no excuse in my book for murdering a child, and I don't care what kind of hell I will catch for this, that is how I feel.

Aaron

I'm sorry I was wrong it's 3,700 per day in America. Here is the link

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

* 25.5% of women deciding to have an abortion want to postpone childbearing.

* 21.3% of women cannot afford a baby.

* 14.1% of women have a relationship issue or their partner does not want a child.

* 12.2% of women are too young (their parents or others object to the pregnancy.)

* 10.8% of women feel a child will disrupt their education or career.

* 7.9% of women want no (more) children.

* 3.3% of women have an abortion due to a risk to fetal health.

* 2.8% of women have an abortion due to a risk to maternal health.

source: http://womensissues.about.com/cs/abortions...ortionstats.htm

Going by that alone you can see how selfish it really is, the two that could be reasonably taken in to consideration are on the bottom of the list.

Edited by aaronjm

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Ok, I hope no one freaks out on me for this but... I am personally Pro-life. Personally, it sickens me BUT being pro-choice doesn't mean that you are pro baby killer. It just means you respect a women's right to choose. I mean, God lets us choose to love Him or not and everything else about our life and who are we to take away anyones free will? Plus, I don't see what out lawing it will do. It'll make matter worse.. people will be getting abortions in the streets that could be even more painful to the baby. Killing adults is outlawed but people still do it.

poetically-taken,

If you can prove to me that a human fetus isn't a life I will take your stance. You or anyone else can't prove that a fetus isn't a life, but there is tons of scientific, and logical evidence that proves it is a life. Your argument that we should not prevent someone to exercise their free will doesn't work in this situation. If a person wants to completely reject God and spend eternity in hell than there is not to much we can do. But when a person uses their free will to harm innocent people, than we as a society must do everything we can to stop this. Making a choice to kill an innocent person is wrong. It doesn't matter if that life is one day old, or 100 years old. It is an interesting thing how our judicial system will charge a person with two counts of murder when that person kill a pregnant women. Example of this was Scott Peterson in California who was convicted on two counts of murder in the death of his wife Lacy and baby Connor. But this system is o.k. with a women walking into an abortion clinic and killing an innocent child because she wants to for whatever reason.

You ask what good will outlawing abotion do. First off it will save thousands of lives each year. Secondly it will send a message to us as a nation that life is precious not something than can be cut out of women by a sick "so called" doctor for $500 bucks. We live in a culture of death as John Paul II labeled it. He was very much correct.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

pt,

If you truly believe in what your signature line states, then this post falls far short of who you strive to be.

Peace,

Fiosh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I respect a woman's right to choose...her friends, husband, clothes, food, etc.

The issue is not about a woman's right to choose. Choice is a campaign word used by the pro murder propaganda organizations to desensitize us to what it really is. It is their way of attempting to deceive the masses that this issue is about a women's right to make choices.

That is a lie...it is really about the legalization of the murder of unborn children and it is unjust.

There are currently laws to prosecute murder as a crime. Are you also against this in the interest of freewill? If not, the position is hypocritical. This concept is Satanic.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."~Self professed Satanist Aleister Crowley.

I once asked a lady who was campaigning for an elected office in my area her thoughts on this and she expressed the same mindset, that it should be a women's choice to murder. She expressed the same mindset as what you expressed above. She said it wasn't for her, because she is a christian, but that the freewill of others should not be limited by the government if it is their faith. It fit her odd view of separation of church and state.

I just had to ask her if someone walked up to another person and killed them right here on the sidewalk if she thought it should be against the law? Should I call the police and should they arrest this individual and be prosecuted with our tax dollars in the criminal justice system and have sentencing imposed? Is it a matter for the government to get involved with? She agreed this was a proper functioning role for the government, but refused to afford the same equal protection to children under the law.

That really disturbs me.

A just society should afford equal protection under the law. Abortion should be outlawed under penalty of the law.

Why can someone be held accountable for the murder of an unborn child if the mother wants the baby? ~BUT~

If she does not want it, she is allowed to murder the child?

I would consider this a more accurate phrase: A women's right to decide to murder an unborn child.

I would recommend further research about this issue if you want to find the truth, as there are many lies being fostered on us by those who are trying to influence the masses to accept population control measures. The number of illegal abortions that were reported before Roe vs. Wade was grossly exaggerated. It was something more like 30 and they were telling us there were thousands. I do not how having one performed in a clinic or somewhere else would make it more painful to the baby. I think it is ridiculous to say that it would happen in the streets.

You might want to try and google the name Mark Crutcher, as I found his research to be extremely informative. He compiled a fascinating book titled "Lime Five" documenting cases of women who are abused by those in the abortion industry.

Another one of my favorite sources for how abortion was made legal and other related topics is a back issue of a magazine named Whistleblower, called "Abortion~America's 30 Year War." You might still be able to get it from World Net Daily's Webstore.

You also might find it enlightening to learn about the mindset of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Auschwitz and the Nazi "life unworthy of life" would make a good study for further background, too.

The most important thing to study is God's heart and mind on this issue as you examine your own.

"Behold, children are a gift of the lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3 NASB

"You shall not murder." Exodus 20:13 NASB

The bible tells us of accounts of those that would sacrifice their children to their false gods and his deep displeasure of this practice.

I truly believe God feels hurt to his heart when we do this to our children. When I was more naive, my views once were more similar to yours. I want to share the truth about it with others so they can see the issues more clearly. I have been blessed to be in the company of those who cared enough to make me aware of these things.

We need to pray for each other, speaking the truth in love to one another.

"but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now until the day of eternity. Amen." 2Peter 3:18

I am so glad you expressed your viewpoint here and hope you do not think I am jumping on you. :th_handshake:

Thanks & God Bless,

Mrs. Sealed Eternal :thumbsup:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232

I completely agree that abortion is wrong. The question is, how do we convince our lawmakers and our secular society the same?