bhakthi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Christ is the only person in history who announced what he would do after his death.He declared all his plans before he leaves the world

He told the disciples that the world will not see him any more but they will see him agian.

He said he would rise from the dead on the third day.Jesus died and rose again as he said.and appeared to the disciples for many days.

He said he would send the Holy Spirit when he goes to the Father in heaven and he did that.

He said he is going to prepare a place for them and once he did that he wiould come back and receive them to himself.

No kings or rulers or religious leaders ever told their families or followers or nations before they leave the world that they will be with them forever.But Jesus said to his disciples that he will be with them always even unto the end of the age.

Jesus is the only Person who came to save others .He came as the Savior of the world.Jesus came as a mediator between man and God- to reconcile the world to God the creator.

The plans he declared includes

The rapture of the church ,Raising of all the dead,Judging the nations,Ruling and reigning over all the earth as King of kings and Lord of lords,Removing death forever etc,etc

His tomb is empty.Jesus Christ is the most live Person in the universe.The Holy Bible calls him a Living Stone.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

AMEN

Jesus also appeared to a crowd of about 500 people after he had rose from the dead.

AWESOME GOD

AMEN

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/31/1985

Amen!

More food for thought

Religions and religious leaders/founders say: "Follow me and I'll show you the way" JESUS said: "I AM the Way"

They say: "Follow me and I'll show you the truth" JESUS said: "I AM the Truth"

They say: "Follow me and I'll show you the door" JESUS said: "I AM the Door"

They say: "Follow me and I'll show you eternal life" JESUS said: "I AM the Life"

They say: "Follow me and I'll show you peace" JESUS is the Prince of Peace

They say: "Follow me and we'll have peace on earth" The fact is that the world will not know true and everlasting peace until Jesus comes again!

Something else: I'm tired of politicians using religion as a footstool. GOD is not a democrat, nor is GOD a republican, HE is King of Kings, He is the sovereign ruler of this universe. Irregardless of political stance, everyone will either choose to bow the knee before the King and Lord Jesus or they will be forced to their knees in eternity:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

Religions and religious leaders/founders say: "Follow me and I'll show you the way" JESUS said: "I AM the Way"

They say: "Follow me and I'll show you eternal life" JESUS said: "I AM the Life"

They say: "Follow me and we'll have peace on earth" The fact is that the world will not know true and everlasting peace until Jesus comes again!

Of course they say that. A christian pastor has to say the same thing, because only one who is founding a religion/sect can say something like 'I am the Truth'

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Of course they say that. A christian pastor has to say the same thing, because only one who is founding a religion/sect can say something like 'I am the Truth'

Which is why all believers are to know and follow the Lord Jesus Christ.

Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Those that merely follow pastors, teachers, etc are lost in their sins. They need to follow Jesus Himself.

LT

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

Wrong...I will follow no man, for I follow Jesus alone !!! :verkle:

Edited by Mikeyjay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Our faith in Christ Jesus isn't faith in a mere human. There's no human being in the universe like the Lord Jesus Christ. He's unique in every way.

The only way to KNOW if He's the truth, the way and the life...is to honestly ASK Him...If You are Lord and God, PLEASE show me the truth!

Carter, it's okay to wonder, "Is this REALLY the true God?" It' s okay to ask. That's a start. Don't rely on human beings like us to give you the answer. You have heard the truth but that same truth MUST be something that is living in YOUR heart...

You can't just "take our word for it". You have to come to the end of yourself and finally ask God Himself, "Who are You that I might know You?"

Carter, I've been where you're at. I understand the doubt you may feel...but once you encounter the REAL and one and ONLY God......you'll know it! You will have absolutely no doubt you've met Him. (and I can assure you, He is awesome!)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Amen Cats.

e

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

Which is why all believers are to know and follow the Lord Jesus Christ.

I know. I just find that it's unfair to compare jesus with say, an Imam or even mohammed, because they are entirely differnt 'people'.

Our faith in Christ Jesus isn't faith in a mere human. There's no human being in the universe like the Lord Jesus Christ. He's unique in every way.

I seriously doubt His uniqueness.

The only way to KNOW if He's the truth, the way and the life...is to honestly ASK Him...If You are Lord and God, PLEASE show me the truth!

I did ask. ;)

Jesus is the only Person who came to save others .He came as the Savior of the world.Jesus came as a mediator between man and God- to reconcile the world to God the creator.

That's not really true. There are more Gods who saved others.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I wonder how all the followers of all the other "gods" will feel when Mohammed, Buddha, Krshna etc are all busy bowing the knee to the Lord Jesus when He returns.

They must be absolutely gutted.