• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

I dont understand why Sharon left Gaza in the first place, I thought I heard someone say that he is secular, is that true??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I know his compatriot, Moshe Dayan was a secular Jew. Anyways, Sharon still doesn't get it...the Muslim terrorists want not only Gaza, but ISRAEL too from Dan to Beersheba, from the Jordan to the Great Sea! Benjamin Netanyahu, thank God, understands!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I don't understand..... I know very little about Muslims, but I thought they used the Old Testament, and New Testament in their religion as well as the Koran. I may be way off, but if they do believe in the Old Testament how can they think they can get Jerusalem?? Do they think G-d promised it to them?? This fued has gone on for a long time, it's nothing new, but I think that muslims across the world are coming together, which is VERY scary to me, what calms me is knowing that YHVH is and always will be in control, try as they might, they are but a foot stool to the L-rd Yeshua.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I dont understand why Sharon left Gaza in the first place, I thought I heard someone say that he is secular, is that true??

It makes it easier to do them all if your people are not dispersed among them. Just wait until it comes to a head and Israel has to respond in real force to protect themselves...... It'll be handy not to have to separate Jews from the rest in the heat of the battle.

Most likely to get really ugly....

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I may be way off,

You are mate . :)

I highly suggest reading Unveiling Islam. It's by a former Sunni Muslim who was very deep into the Islamic faith, it's fair in that it shows the positive attributes of Islam, common misconceptions, and basically what Islam consists of. It's a good introduction to a person who knows little to nothing about Islam.

Well I did some reading on the Internet, and found that they use the books of Moses, and they use Yeshua's teaching only if it lines up with the Koran. Here is a site, granted it may be very bias, but I agree with everything that I have read on their site.

http://www.carm.org/islam/terrorism.htm

On a side note, apoth I have read a lot of what you have to say, and you are pretty (edit) smart, I respect your opinion, and I will have to read that book, when I get a chance. I need to see both sides of the story before I make any judgement. Shalom my friend. :)

Edited by IslandRose

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My understanding is that Islam interprets Mose's writings completely different than the Christian/Judeo belief. Don't Islams believe that Ishmael, the illegitimate son of Abraham, sired with Hagar, the handmaiden of Sarah, was the "chosen" of God, not Isaac, the legitimate son promised to Abraham with his wife, Sarah? Islam claims Ishmael to be their father and they also believe he was the son God had called Abraham to sacrifice, not Isaac. Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael, Jews the descendants of Isaac.

Genesis states about Ishmael: Gen 16:12 He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." ESV

I think this verse explains a lot about the state of the world today.

On another note, did anyone find it odd that after Israel submitted to Palestine this past August, giving up Gaza, at the urgency of the U.S. gov't, in order to keep peace, within a few days a hurricane destroyed New Orleans. I believe God meant it when He told Abraham, "I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you."

:emot-questioned: In Christ, robin

Edited by Razberry

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Calling Ishmael illigitimate seems a bit harsh considering Sarah insisted Abraham take her handmaiden since Sarah herself was all but barren. Only through God's mercy was Sarah able to conceive Isaac. From the moment of Isaacs birth, Sarah shunned Ishmael and his mother untill Sarah could not stand it any longer end freed her handmaiden.

Its an interesting story. Anyhow, I don't see where we should love the decendants of Ishmael any less than those of Isaac, at least not for those reasons. Mourn those that have rejected Jesus and those that accept the twisted teachings of Mohammed. Understand and take comfort that Jesus will not return untill all whose names are written in the "book of life" are saved.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The entire Islamic Qur'an is a hodge-podge of whim & nostrum and where it touches on the Holy Bible, it perverts its characters & contextual meanings. What else to expect from a seventh-century, former camel-herder out of Yathrib turned polygamist & warlord, worshipping the pagan Arabian wilderness moon god, Allah?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com