Trinity

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I appreciate your article- I've recently went through some problems on the job, and there was the temptation of running, but I got the distinct word from the Lord to just Stand. I had

a person completely sent from the devil to try to snare me- it totally turned on her, she didn't succeed-It was unusual that my prayer partner when through simular issues. We encouraged each others!

If we will resist the temptation to run, and stand and wait on the Lords salvation- its so much sweeter and if we continue to trust in Him no matter what the situation-boy faith Grows-

I heard a christian radio broadcast that said-Suffering saints are living seeds- they are going around droping seed everywhere-producing a harvest. We are an encouragement to others. I think about Paul in the bible- he went through way more than I did.

May we be fruitful trees!!

This is so true. We must resist the temptation to run and wait on the Lord

I experienced a situation on a job where a new boss just "hated" me. She made my day so miserable; embarrassed me in front of others; spoke to me very disrespectfully. She once told me that she hated people who had to ask God before they could do anything. The Spirit immediately put his hand over my mouth and the scripture came to my mind that I must not cast my pearls before swine...... I knew it was the devil working through her because she didn't know me personally at all. Some days I'd go home in tears, but I'd refer to the scripture in Eph. 6:11 about putting on the whole armor of God that I had posted on my refrigerator. I dissected each verse and took it in as if I were eating food. I'd wake up the next morning and refer to it again and go into work refreshed and ready. God lifted me up each day -- I was strong and equipped in the Lord and was granted a new position and was placed immediately. Just like LOT, the Lord delivered me from a situation that was very hurtful to me.

God Bless

Edited by delivered

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

- People don't get mocked or insulted because they are christian. It's the reasoning behind why some "think" they are a christian that they get mocked and insulted. The ones who study the bible and try to improve life for the right reasons don't get mocked at all. There are lots of those kind of people. The ones who have one bad dream and start prohesying pyscho killers and demons running wild are the ones who get mocked. The ones who get drunk saturday and apologize sunday at church are the ones who get mocked. Can anyone really say they didn't earn it?

- Times are not getting hard, times have always been hard. Yes rejoce in the day, the day you aren't mocked anymore. Then you will know why you were and won't be mocked again.

May I humbly suggest you take a look at this link? I believe it will give us all a good 'heads up' on how much we need to pray for persecuted Christians.

http://www.persecution.org/newsite/index.php

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12

Peter The Apostle who denied Jesus three times was reported to have been crucified, during the reign of Emperor Nero. Before his death he wrote Fist and second Peter and was prominent and important Evangelist in the Christian world.

Didn't he commit suicide?

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yeah, I know what you mean Trinity, Although personall I couldn't care less what people think of me concerning Jesus or God, I mean All I really care about is God getting the glory no matter the cost if possible. Yeah, I only ever care about doing what makes him look good. I mean who cares what anyone thinks of you for being a christian or if they treat you unfairly. I'd rather live with enemies and make Jesus and God glorified than leave this place if I can at all help it. I sure hope I suceed to his standards though.

I really don't know where to draw the line though. I can never tell when I should speak up for God or not. Its a big mystery to me a lot of times.

So if anyone can tell me where to go or what to say to whom I'd appreciat it. The last place I tried to make a stand with God just had the entire community expel me from their prescence and I don't know if it was bacause I love God or if they just don't like me. They really did get very insulting whan I brought him up. But, all people are like that so, How do I know what happened? I, mean, I'm not an expert in human psychology anymore, I can't understand who they're angry at or about.

Anyone, know? Because sooner or later God's probably gonna talk to someone and tell me whats going on. So just let me know if there ever is and prophetic words or something.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

When you get the urge to run in the face of fear just remember to look at the answer and not the problem. The problem comes from satan but the answer comes from God. It is times like these that test our faith and will help us grow stronger spiritualy. What the devil uses for destruction God will turn around for his glory. Strong, earnest and faithful prayer will get you through fear and diversity. The past 3 months I have faced some of the worst attacks against my family that you could imagine, but through strong and faithful prayer I was able to get through and become stronger than ever. I just remind myself to look at the answer and not the problem.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149

I like that arff, about looking at the answer and not the problem because Satan wants us to get distracted by the problem so much so that we cannot see the end to the trouble we are going through, and because we cannot see the end, or remain strong through the trials and stay in faith in the Lord, we get overwhelmed and can be defeated, more easily. I guess that goes into how our strongest weapon against Satan is prayer, and a steadfast faith in God, knowing that He is all powerful and whatever attacks Satan throws at us cant be the end.

@Oblix: were you talking about Nero? As far as I can remember, he reigned for some 30 awful years, persecuting Christians and even kicking his pregnant wife to death, before his own praetorian guard finally murdered him. I think that's how he must have met his end at least, that those close to him surrounded him and did away with him, kind of like Caesar. Peter was either crucified upside down or stoned to death? Terrible, that I cannot remember which of the disciples it was, though it's death, so better not to keep details like that... anyway, good first post. I don't know how to always distinguish between the kinds of attacks that could be to prevent someone from seeking salvation and those not. The ones that happen because one is a Christian usually are obvious, that people are attacking Christians for their faith, and not something unrelated, as in they just don't like the person.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  98

Christians are persecuted all the time. All types, and it's getting worse in many areas.

Christians have faced burning at the stake and torture for the Lord. We are blessed in the United States to have to endure

only mild persecution for now. Stay close to God guys, he is always faithful and ultimately on our side.

Thanks for the message Trinity.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I say fear not, I dont fear anything so no one else should either. I mean whats there to fear but fear itself :thumbsup: