• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Shadow, you want some more info? I'm ready to give some more! :t2:

God bless you brother.

PS: You are a good learner. You ask very interesting questions. It's better than just being a yes man, don't you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
Shadow, you want some more info? I'm ready to give some more! :)

God bless you brother.

PS: You are a good learner. You ask very interesting questions. It's better than just being a yes man, don't you think?

WeLL,C4---it is getting {very}interesting lately----YA see--i thought i knew prophecy pretty well,OOPPPSSSSSS???? but recently i think my understanding was just slightly "flawed"somewhat---

SO, i'm having to go back & study with a different perspective----& NO I don't really like YES-MEN--

YA just never "learn" much OR your learning has a "few" holes in it...THEN,when ya state something so dogmaticly ya end up looking like an{IDJIT} that's dumb with a few extras thrown in----

like{dumber than a rock--his corn-bread ain't quite done--three bricks shy of a load--he had all his marbles in one sack & lost it---he's so dumb he went to a gun-fight with a butter knife---}

get the point??? SO yeah i ask questions-----A LOT--------Gary--- :t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Is there some sort of restoration promised for the earth in those days? Sounds like a lot of hard work rebuilding is there is not some sort of miraculous healing of the land and the earth.

This is one of the reasons why the Orthodox don't believe Jesus was the Messiah.

It is believed that when the Messiah comes, the earth will be restored to a Garden of Eden state....as in the Book of Isaiah where it speaks of the wolf lying down with the lamb...the child playing with an asp...etc...

In the New Testament there is a verse about the whole earth groaning for the revealing of the sons of G-d...and it implies that the earth will be restored....so they believe that when Messiah comes they will be able to look out the window at creation and know it.

I'm not endorsing those views, btw, just informing you of their existance because I also believe that when Messiah comes (again) this will be true.

So when the lion lies down with the lamb, is this eternity or millenium?

Do we need to sort out the verses about the future kingdoms, some as for the millenium and some as for eternity???????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Isaiah 11:6

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them.

(Whole Chapter: Isaiah 11 In context: Isaiah 11:5-7)

Isaiah 65:25

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain," Says the LORD.

There are two references in Isaiah. The last one I believe refers to the time after the 1000 year reign of the Messiah. The first one may be referencing the same time But it could be that it represents only the area around Jerusalem. That is the area where the people of God will live during the 1000 year reign? If not then they both refer to the postmillennial reign of the Messiah.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Okay, so where does the Church fit in to the milleniel kingdom?

Is it among the gentile nations living outside of Jerusalem or does it have a place within the walls?

Or does it have a different program entirely and go straight to the eternal kingdom?

So who's gonna clean up the rubble and char from the tribulation wrath? Or will there be a miraculous cleansing?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, so where does the Church fit in to the milleniel kingdom?

Is it among the gentile nations living outside of Jerusalem or does it have a place within the walls?

Or does it have a different program entirely and go straight to the eternal kingdom?

My understanding is that the church will be ruling and reigning with Christ.

We will have glorified bodies, like Jesus. The nations that go into the Millenium will be humans.

We won't be bound by boundaries. Remember,Jesus simply appeared after His resurrection. That will be the kind of state we will be in.

:blink: