• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1987

Why do you need Jesus in your life?

Jesus loves you! He desires to have a relationship with you, and to give a life full of joy and purpose.

REASON 1: YOU HAVE A PAST

You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever." (Hebrews 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

REASON 2: YOU NEED A FRIEND

Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

REASON 3: HE HOLDS THE FUTURE

Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow, and for eternity. His Word says, 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen' (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB).

came across this today i have had it for years tucked in my bible, thought i wud post it. just think its a nice simple piece of truth..

h x

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Very nice. We sure try and complicate the heck out of our faith, don't we? :emot-pray:

Thank you, Hannah. :emot-pray:

Tap

Edited by Totallyatpeace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

What a friend we have in Jesus! :emot-pray:

Joh 15:12&13 "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."

Hannah, thanks for sharing this. :emot-pray:

God Bless,

Mrs. SE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

What a friend we have in Jesus, that is by far my favorite song of all time. Aretha Franklin gives me goosebumps at times.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Jesus loves you! He desires to have a relationship with you, and to give a life full of joy and purpose.

You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever." (Hebrews 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow, and for eternity. His Word says, 'For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen' (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB).

came across this today i have had it for years tucked in my bible, thought i wud post it. just think its a nice simple piece of truth..

h x

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

h x

Thank you for this posting, You have no idea how this makes me feel! I beleive that God has spoken to on this very subject this week, telling me to get a move on and take the next step. I have no full idea where He wishes to lead me, but I put my faith and trust in Him and He WILL light my way for me.

Guest godsci

h x

Very well said !

I am encouraged by your post...

May your day be Blessed with the Presence and the Love of Jesus Christ.

John

http://www.GodSci.org

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

What an encouraging post!

I heard awhile back a little story stating, "What if the president of the U.S., or another important person in the world, wanted to spend time, if only a few minutes, alone with only you to hear what you and you alone had to say. To hear your opinions and your concerns. Wouldn't you feel so important? Wouldn't what was on your mind suddenly be worthwhile?

Then, stop and think, Jesus does want to spend time with you, and you alone everyday. He cares what we think and what we need. How much more important can we be! THE Jesus wants a one on one, personal relationship with each of us. Wow!

YSIC, robin