• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well I certainly would'nt not agree, because ya don't mess around with what belongs to God.

e

Guest shiloh357
Well I certainly would'nt not agree, because ya don't mess around with what belongs to God.

e

Which is what Robertson said. Didn't you read the article? "He was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."

"God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone,'"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

e

I have to admit that thought crossed my mind, too. I heard on the news about all the people praying for him and I wondered what I should pray and the only thing that came to my mind was "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

e

Which is what Robertson said. Didn't you read the article? "He was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."

Sorry, Shiloh, my English grammar slipped there. Bad. LOL I did read the article and I totally agree.

eric.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/04/1952

e

Sorry, Shiloh, my English grammar slipped there. Bad. LOL I did read the article and I totally agree.

eric.

Eric,

I agree with Pat, too!

betty

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

What a horrible thing for anyone to say, but what else could anyone expect from Pat Robertson?

Plus, it's not fully fair to be critical of leaders attempting to deal with conflict in the Middle East. It is not a black and white, easy situation, and it must be handled with caution and fairness, regardless of what anyone religiously believes.

And Israel is no land to rave about as "belonging to God" because the whole Earth is His. The main thing we as Christians can do, I think, is to pray for God's will to be done regarding the Middle East, and to pray for both the people of Israel and Palestinians.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/04/1952

The Palestines have made it clear that they will not be happy until Israel cesaes to exsit and yet, Israel is pressured into giving her land up to them piece by piece. Yes, I do believe Sharon made a mistake and so did President Bush and his puppet Rice.

betty

God gave the Jewish people Israel

Edited by TEXASGRANDMA

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

What a horrible thing for anyone to say, but what else could anyone expect from Pat Robertson?

Plus, it's not fully fair to be critical of leaders attempting to deal with conflict in the Middle East. It is not a black and white, easy situation, and it must be handled with caution and fairness, regardless of what anyone religiously believes.

And Israel is no land to rave about as "belonging to God" because the whole Earth is His. The main thing we as Christians can do, I think, is to pray for God's will to be done regarding the Middle East, and to pray for both the people of Israel and Palestinians.

Sharon has no faith.

You don't read the bible much, do you? :wub: