IGNORED

What did Jesus Teach about Tithing to Christians ?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

God's Abundance for All things................

1Ti 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

1Ti 6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; (Give to others, like a flow through for money and goods)

1Ti 6:19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

If we examine the scriptures, being rich is good, only in that we not be high minded and distribute. Give, receive. Planting, receiving. Sowing and reaping. This is the big disenchant to what some call the Prosperity Gospel. There is a Prosperity Gospel in the bible, as Jesus preached the good news to the Poor. The good news to the Poor would be that you don't have to be poor, and now you can be more effective for the Kingdom.

Somewhere the idea is that we give God 10.00 and then confesses that we are getting 1,000 dollars back. The question would be, why do you need that 1,000? All seed does work that way, but there are reasons it works that way.

God is not opposed to giving good gifts to us, giving the desires of our hearts to us. God certainly never has gotten sticker shock. Our Father lives on streets of Gold, So he thinks big. We think small, and so limit God on what he would like to get over to us. Your only going to receive from God where you think his goodness stops...........

I will say that one more time.......

You will only receive from God where you think his goodness stops.

Think about it................. He gave us Jesus, how much more shall he not freely give us ALL THINGS!!! How much was Jesus worth? This is where people start putting price tags on the value of Jesus.

There is no amount of wealth on this planet that compares to Jesus, not even close. God already gave us his best gift, something eternal, and precious. Anything else God gives us is like dirt compared to Jesus. Now some dirt cost more than other dirt, but all still dirt. You won't take a thing with you when you leave your body, but the gift of Jesus will always be with you.

How good is God........

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

All things added unto you. Jesus is talking about Material things here. He gives two statements. 1) Seek the Kingdom of God. (God's things first) The Kingdom of God is not Heaven, it's the operation of Heaven. Putting your money first for your things, will disqualify you for getting things added to you.

The next statement is Seek the righteousness of God.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Righteousness simply means right standing with God. Your faith in your standing with him, determines what you can receive from Him. How Good God is is revealed from one level of faith to another. Just how much right standing with God do you believe you have?

This is reason 100 something why Sin in our life is so destructive. Sin is deadly, because it removes our confidence toward God, and condemns our heart. Sin can literately effect your ability to receive from God. This is why we are told that when we ask for forgiveness God cleans all unrighteousness from us........... Or all restores our right standing with him. Problem is, God may have forgiven, but our own heart toward God may still have issues.

Two requirements............ Put God's things first, the Kingdom first, and seek your right-standing with God. The good news is, God's righteousness is a gift, and not something earned.

What is your God goodness level?

Sitting in Church, the Pastor had to break the bad news about a family that attended there had been killed in a car crash. Most everyone knew the family, and the roads where icy the Saturday night all five of them died. We should not judge Pastors, they have a rough job dealing with these types of things. However, at the end of his announcement He said........"We don't always understand these things, God Causes it to rain on the Just, and unjust."

He went on to preach, and like so often Pastors want a strong finish to hit the message home. Sort of like the fireworks at the fourth of July, or a movie where the action builds. No problem with that, as the pastor started to say how great and good our God is... several times.

Just then the Lord spoke to me.... Not a voice, but inside. The Lord said........ "He does not really believe I am good, as he is saying, He accused me of those children's death." Just then what the Pastor said came back to me....... "God causes it to rain on the Just and unjust." Like God does so often He makes things more clear to us. What the Pastor really said is that God murders his own Children, even the Unjust Children.

Now people will say.... Now, Now, God did not cause it, but he "Allowed" it.................. Ya, really? And I can watch your baby crawl toward the pool, Watch your baby go to the edge of the pool, then sit back and watch you baby fall in the pool and drown, not doing a thing about it......... What would you think of me? People only belief goofy stuff in Church. Trust me, get them out of Church, and they become normal people again. Praise God.

What is your God's goodness level?

A car that starts most mornings to get to work.

A car that runs pretty good, but is a little beat up.

A car that is in good shape, runs good, is dependable.

A car that is mint, more expensive than average cars, always working.

Scratch all that........... God is Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz Good..............

Price only matters to us............... Not God, remember, he Lives on streets of Pure Gold. Nobody has a right to say what is to expensive, because it's based on Opinion and your poverty lines.

God is Lamborghini Good, I'll believe for one of those!!!! More disenchantment...... I hope not to offend you prosperity people, not my intentions......

So, you decided God is the best house, best car good.... OK with that. I have a scripture for you though.....

1Ch 11:9 So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Luk 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Luk 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

God's system requires us to be faithful with what little we do have, Faithful in someone else things. When more is given to us, more is required from us. It's from faith to faith...........

So, you sowed and sowed and sowed........ That is good, and your believing God for a new house. That is also good. However you have lived in apartments all your life, or with someone else. I got news for you, it's going to take some time, even a few years before you can even really see yourself having a new house. It's from faith to faith, what are you able to believe and step out on? My wife and I have been confessing buildings, Lands and houses for several years now, and just last year it has finally sunk into me that it would be possible to have my own. It took "YEARS" for me to even see it as a reality, and Yes I do believe in God's prosperity, but that is no indication my faith is even close to what God can do.

You just don't come out of a shack, and expect a mansion............. That is not faith to faith, and not how it works...... No matter how many times you confess it. Remember, God gives us power to get wealth, and adds no sorrow..... If he just handed most of us millions of dollars, we would certainly mess ourselves up with it.

If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always got.

If you studied the bible and Wealth, you will see God required certain things for other things to happen. Go here and sow in that land, move here. Go to the river, wait on some food from the birds...... This is where faith comes in. Your not going to get millions working at a fast food place, Not unless you own a chain of them. We must be ready to obey, and Move when God directs us. We must be ready to respond to opportunities when presented to us. Not just play it safe..........

Remember, Peter asked....... "If that is you Lord, bid me to come walk on the water." Are you ready to get on the water if you think it might be God directing you to do something?

Many believe they heard God, but wait, and wait for the money to come in, or better family situations like the kids finishing school............... They won't leave their great Jobs, or want to wait until retirement. They ask "Is that You Lord!!!, but never get out of the boat."

My hope is that this puts some things about prosperity in perspective as it's taught in the Word.

Be blessed.

Amen! :thumbsup:

Anothersinner:

BelieveInHim....thanks for sharing. Most insightful.....may not be rich myself in material aspects, but faith...well that is ever growing in abundance. As you said, there is nothing on this earth that we shall take with us when we go home to be with God. So why trouble ourselves so much with it?

I apologize if any offense is taken, none was meant.

Absolutely no offense taken. Thank you for those scriptures.

Why trouble ourselves with Wealth? That is the catch 22................. Jesus said............ Those things shall be added unto you, if you do everything he said do. He will give you the desire of your heart, if we qualify in being faithful. That is the Point I was trying to make. There is a wealth system of God making us wealthy in being a great blessing to him and people. Now if you don't care for Lamborghini's, or mansions to live in then great........ Years down the road though, if your serving God in faith, not speaking poverty, thanking him for the blessings, then there would be on other place you would end up. People will see the work of God in your life and ask you how was this all accomplished. It's a testimony.

Lets say God asked you to open a ministry to feed the poor. We certainly could use lots more work in that area, even in the United states........ and your ministry always had the right connections, right contacts, right distributions where only the best food came in, and you never ran out. That is a miracle in itself, but it's part of God's system.

We are told to have faith for the things we ask, Jesus said we have what we say............... I do my best for these camps to point out what is your faith on, and what are you confessing the most...... The new car? or being more enabled to do more for the Kingdom. Jesus said these things shall be added anyway, if our focus is right.

That is my message. It may not be all the coolest gadgets, but it better be getting more enabled to do all that you have on your heart to do for God. If you ever felt like you wanted to just pay someones rent, but could not afford to.......... Then that is the time to start looking at these things. Being a Christian, I hate to see people having to do without.

Be blessed and thank you for your input.

Excellent. It is the focus and our heart attitude that moves God. He wants nothing more than to bless His kids with the ability to do His will in the world! He is our enabler and our provider and He gives liberally to those whose desires are in line with His very will! His will is to bring the truth of Jesus Christ to every human being, and we are a part of His working in the world---He chooses to work through His people!

#506 God deserves the first tenth off the top. Jesus, speaking to the lawkeepers said it was good. It's good for us, too, and comes with distinct promises.

#510 No one should ever put a limit on God. I know of Christians who 'tithe' 90 percent. God's basic starting point is 10 percent. He is merciful and gracious, allowing us the use of 90 percent!

#521 The only compelling force to bring us to tithe to God is Holy Spirit.

#527 That's because giving is not tithing.

#529 Giving to the poor is something we are instructed to do, but tithing is to God. We give an offering, but we PAY a tithe. It is for the house of God, and for the administration of the work and is disbursed to the needs of others. The tithe is something that the Lord lays on the heart to do. There is no scripture that rescinds the tithe.

#535 Perhaps you do not understand that the tithe applies to all who love God. I don't say it is required, but God does to those who are hearing Him.

#540 It isn't God's will that we be in poverty. His will is that we flourish and prosper and be the leaders in the world that he desires us to be, able to be generous givers and to do all that He calls us to do without impediment.

Put the tithe to the test. It even works for the ungodly.

#544 I understand, but nowhere have I ever said something so outrageous as that. My husband and I haven't tithed all our Christian lives, even though we wanted to, but we felt the Lord say, "Now is the time to fully trust me in everything." So, in obedience, we put our complete trust in Him, holding back nothing financially from Him. Has it been an easy road? No. But God is the God-of-More-Than-Enough. He has proven Himself to be fully trustworthy. Tithing is a trust issue.

#555 Everything we have is His. God is generous with us and allows us the remaining 90% to be good stewards of and decide what we will do with it.

Poverty is just another bondage.

#556 God is in the curse-breaking business. His will is that we prosper in all ways.

#567 Yes, Christians can be poor, but that isn't God's doing. He says much all throughout scripture about His material blessing and abundant provision for His children.

There is no scripture that says we must cease to tithe. Jesus says it is a good thing and He added even another commandment for us to follow. So, first do the first thing, then add the second. I am not saying anyone HAS TO tithe as a matter of law-keeping. No way. Tithing is a spiritually discerned matter between the Lord and the believer.

#591 Jesus elevates people out of their poverty both spiritually, by His great gift of salvation and the peace of mind that comes with that, and materially, meeting all needs with some left over to give, as good stewards.

#593 That is ridiculous. God is our supplier and He gives liberally. That is the experience of every strong believer I know.

#596 That great faith lifts people out of it. It is not God's will that His children are impoverished.

#608 You must show us scripture that says tithing is abolished.

#618 Right. Tithing has not been abolished. I have never said that we must tithe. That is only something God can tell you.

No one is talking about material goods here...only you equate God's provision and abundance with material goods.

Here are your own words on this subject, from this thread.

It is obvious that you think tithing is required, because you keep saying, over and over again, that it has not been abolished. If it is something that is required by God and has not been abolished, then that means it is required. You can't have it both ways. And still no scripture from you that shows it's required of anyone beyond the Israelites under Mosaic Law.

You say that blessings from God, when it comes to tithing, is not a blessing materially, but you also say that it is.

I actually found two more problems you say a Christian who does not tithe and/or is not blessed, materially has, in addition to the first three:

A) Any Christian who is poor, materially, is in bondage.

B) Any Christian who is poor, materially, doesn't have enough faith.

C) Any Christian who is poor, materially, isn't a strong believer.

D) Any Christian who does not tithe does not love God

E) Any Christian who does not tithe, or does not give enough does not trust God.

And these are all things that you have said in recent posts that you did not say, in response to our pointed questions about it. You even told me I was lying, putting words in your mouth, attempting to manipulate what you said, and you said I was both hysterical and lacked integrity.

Wow! somebody has done a lot of work to try to bring reproach!

I have said it is not a must except that God tells a person. It is a spiritually discerned matter between oneself and God. I have said that very thing above. It is required for me and my husband because God has spoken to our hearts about it. No one has to if God hasn't quickened them to it

Those who choose not to tithe can't complain about not experiencing the blessings that come with the tithe.

These are terribly misleading in your case against me:

E) Any Christian who does not tithe, or does not give enough does not trust God.

A. Poverty is a bondage that God lifts us out of. He desires us to be whole in all ways. He is the King, after all.

B. Faith is not a quantitative thing.

C. Strength of belief? Not necessarily. Something is simply immaturity or lack of Bible knowledge or good teaching/mentoring. There are many strong believers who do not have material necessities. That is why we are called to help.

D. Nonsense! That doesn't even deserve a reply. It's a trumped up charge, to be sure.

E. Tithing is definitely a trust issue. Many won't do it because they think they won't have enough. It is fear that keeps many from stepping out. It kept us from stepping out in faith to trust God for everything for a long time. We have learned that He is indeed our provider when things look bleak. We can't afford not to tithe, now.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

That is ridiculous. God is our supplier and He gives liberally. That is the experience of every strong believer I know...and I know hundreds, if not thousands. The word of God is rich with God's great goodness of provision to those in dire need!!

#593 That is ridiculous. God is our supplier and He gives liberally. That is the experience of every strong believer I know.

C. Strength of belief? Not necessarily. Something is simply immaturity or lack of Bible knowledge or good teaching/mentoring. There are many strong believers who do not have material necessities. That is why we are called to help.

noidea.gif

Is it your experience that every "strong" believer is materially blessed, or not?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

#506 God deserves the first tenth off the top. Jesus, speaking to the lawkeepers said it was good. It's good for us, too, and comes with distinct promises.

#510 No one should ever put a limit on God. I know of Christians who 'tithe' 90 percent. God's basic starting point is 10 percent. He is merciful and gracious, allowing us the use of 90 percent!

#521 The only compelling force to bring us to tithe to God is Holy Spirit.

#527 That's because giving is not tithing.

#529 Giving to the poor is something we are instructed to do, but tithing is to God. We give an offering, but we PAY a tithe. It is for the house of God, and for the administration of the work and is disbursed to the needs of others. The tithe is something that the Lord lays on the heart to do. There is no scripture that rescinds the tithe.

#535 Perhaps you do not understand that the tithe applies to all who love God. I don't say it is required, but God does to those who are hearing Him.

#540 It isn't God's will that we be in poverty. His will is that we flourish and prosper and be the leaders in the world that he desires us to be, able to be generous givers and to do all that He calls us to do without impediment.

Put the tithe to the test. It even works for the ungodly.

#544 I understand, but nowhere have I ever said something so outrageous as that. My husband and I haven't tithed all our Christian lives, even though we wanted to, but we felt the Lord say, "Now is the time to fully trust me in everything." So, in obedience, we put our complete trust in Him, holding back nothing financially from Him. Has it been an easy road? No. But God is the God-of-More-Than-Enough. He has proven Himself to be fully trustworthy. Tithing is a trust issue.

#555 Everything we have is His. God is generous with us and allows us the remaining 90% to be good stewards of and decide what we will do with it.

Poverty is just another bondage.

#556 God is in the curse-breaking business. His will is that we prosper in all ways.

#567 Yes, Christians can be poor, but that isn't God's doing. He says much all throughout scripture about His material blessing and abundant provision for His children.

There is no scripture that says we must cease to tithe. Jesus says it is a good thing and He added even another commandment for us to follow. So, first do the first thing, then add the second. I am not saying anyone HAS TO tithe as a matter of law-keeping. No way. Tithing is a spiritually discerned matter between the Lord and the believer.

#591 Jesus elevates people out of their poverty both spiritually, by His great gift of salvation and the peace of mind that comes with that, and materially, meeting all needs with some left over to give, as good stewards.

#596 That great faith lifts people out of it. It is not God's will that His children are impoverished.

#608 You must show us scripture that says tithing is abolished.

#618 Right. Tithing has not been abolished. I have never said that we must tithe. That is only something God can tell you.

No one is talking about material goods here...only you equate God's provision and abundance with material goods.

It is obvious that you think tithing is required, because you keep saying, over and over again, that it has not been abolished. If it is something that is required by God and has not been abolished, then that means it is required. You can't have it both ways. And still no scripture from you that shows it's required of anyone beyond the Israelites under Mosaic Law.

You say that blessings from God, when it comes to tithing, is not a blessing materially, but you also say that it is.

I actually found two more problems you say a Christian who does not tithe and/or is not blessed, materially has, in addition to the first three:

And these are all things that you have said in recent posts that you did not say, in response to our pointed questions about it. You even told me I was lying, putting words in your mouth, attempting to manipulate what you said, and you said I was both hysterical and lacked integrity.

I have said it is not a must except that God tells a person. It is a spiritually discerned matter between oneself and God. I have said that very thing above. It is required for me and my husband because God has spoken to our hearts about it. No one has to if God hasn't quickened them to it

Those who choose not to tithe can't complain about not experiencing the blessings that come with the tithe.

A. Poverty is a bondage that God lifts us out of. He desires us to be whole in all ways. He is the King, after all.

D. Nonsense! That doesn't even deserve a reply. It's a trumped up charge, to be sure.

E. Tithing is definitely a trust issue. Many won't do it because they think they won't have enough. It is fear that keeps many from stepping out. It kept us from stepping out in faith to trust God for everything for a long time. We have learned that He is indeed our provider when things look bleak. We can't afford not to tithe, now.

FA,

A. Poverty is a bondage God lifts us out of. He desires us to be whole in all ways. He is King, after all.

Wealth is something I have already shared is NOT something that is encouraged from a Biblical stand point in terms of pursuit. We are to present ourselves humble before the Lord. God can indeed help many of us through our struggles, be they financial...or otherwise. However, it is in poverty...that I have come to appreciate more of what God gives...and more of the strength in which He graces us with in order to seek to make things better for those we strive to support, provide for, and protect.

Faith indeed cannot be measured. Nor should it. Rather simply practiced. :)

FA, this statement is very confusing. While you say that maturity or knowledge is lacking...or something in that regard when it comes to faith...you imply the opposite here too. Can you clarify a little? No doubt there are some with good faith that though they have faith, they do not necessarily have material necessities. Are you saying that there are some who have...well...that child like faith we so often reach for...and not necessarily the Biblical knowledge of those of which might actively seek it?

FA, what of those who simply just do not have anything left to tithe with after necessities are taken care of? Truth be told...I know...and well am of a family whose household income is gone the same day it is received so as to keep roof and essentials to live in place for our children. We never have much to tithe, but when the plate comes around whatever is there is surely given to the Lord. Giving what we have with no fear or hope of recompense, gratefully. For God has always watched over us....even at times when things looked truly hopeless for us...He has given.

I apologize my sister in Christ if I have offended you. That was not my intent.

May God Bless You

Dani

You seem to believe that any disagreement with the doctrine you are espousing is "reproach", (and many other "prosperity gospel" like terms that I have heard on TBN) but you still haven't shown where tithing is required for the believer in the NT. I would have thought that an issue like this would have been written about by the apostles, especially at the Jerusalem conference when all the other questions about Gentile believers were addressed in a letter they then sent.

I'm not trying to attack you, FA, but your posts have me confused. They seem to say tithing is required, but its not. :huh: Some of the things you've posted about all this prosperity does not line up with what I read in Hebrews 11, and Fez has made several valid points too. Many in Africa have nothing but Jesus -- and maybe that's our problem in the so-called "first world" (and yes, I include myself in that.) Too much "stuff" can get in the way of trusting God.

There is one thing I don't like about tithing, and that's all the abuse it has suffered at the hands of the "church" in modern times (and probably all through history.)

One other thing occurs to me about all this prosperity stuff. Its something I was asked while I was homeless, broke, and owned only the clothes on my back. The person who asked that didn't know I was homeless and broke, but it made me think long and hard. The question was this:

Would you still love Jesus if you lost it all?

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Let me tell you why I get upset with this tithing thing.

First off, I tithe because I want to, not because I have to. I want to honor and worship in that way as well.

But.

Many of you know about our ministry in Mozambique. We spend as much time as possible there and one day some of my family, and even maybe me and South will be there permanently (if in our case the Lord plants us there permanently).

We teach and minister and take people to hospital, and attend home groups, and visit the sick and just fellowship. All in dusty, small homesteads in the middle of the African bush. We love it.

The church we operate from is a tiny reed building with a concrete floor and simple benches made from African hardwood in the main. One thing I love about those (uncomfortable), benches is the way their tops have been polished smooth, not by cleaning, but by the rear ends that have sat on them, night after night (some praise and worship starts at midnight on Sunday morning and run for over 15 hours!). People come and go. Some stay......

Often visiting "missionary's" are invited to preach. (mostly from America and Holland). And here lies the problem.

I have sat through preaches by some of them (one a woman), who wore ankle length dresses, sleeves down to the wrist, and who have preached pure law. Such as (the church is the only covered building of any size for miles), that one cannot eat in a church as it is a holy place. I am not talking about during a service, I am talking about using the building for community functions such as a birthday party!

How many of you have spent an entire preach praying against the message, and preparing a "Jesus loves you reply" for the evening service. My brother was branded a heretic for preaching grace by one organisation!

So, to the tithing and the law.

Some of these people preach that one has to tithe or Jesus will not be happy! And this to people whose greatest wealth is a cassava field and if they are "wealthy", a black pig tied to a tree outside their house!

I have seen the collection basket (woven reed), go around the congregation, and have seen 80 year old women, bent almost double (permanently), from carrying firewood that would break my back all their lives, and who love the Lord, and have an immense faith in Him (80 year olds walk, bent double for hours to get to church, and hours to shuffle home).

I have seen them, "pretend" to put something in the basket, because they are scared that other people might condemn them.

My heart breaks.

Please, please, do not preach tithing as a requirement, rather preach the Love of our Lord.

There is much more important stuff to focus on....

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You've said, point blank, that you did not say the things that you said above. You have blatantly said, more than once, that I am the problem and that I lack integrity. Even when confronted with your own words, you are unable to admit error. If tithing has not been "abolished" then it is required. Which is it? Because it has to be one or the other. Required, in all cases, or a case of personal conviction.

And yet you say this:

#535 Perhaps you do not understand that the tithe applies to all who love God.

If one does not tithe, they do not love God. That is what you are saying, so no, it isn't "nonsense."

As for C, you have said that all who tithe, have faith and trust will be blessed materially. Now you have changed that. You have said all the "strong" believers you know are blessed materially. Now you changed that. You say we are not to rely on anyone for anything, but now you have changed that.

FA, can't you see the holes in your argument? They have been pointed out by numerous people on this thread.

Guest coachguru

what an interesting thread.im often asked my opinion on Tithing and the first thing i tell others is that

tithing is not Law...it is a principal and is always mis interpreted.

you guys have shed much light on the issue

thanks

That is ridiculous. God is our supplier and He gives liberally. That is the experience of every strong believer I know...and I know hundreds, if not thousands. The word of God is rich with God's great goodness of provision to those in dire need!!

noidea.gif

Is it your experience that every "strong" believer is materially blessed, or not?

Strong believers will experience material want, just like anyone else, but God is liberal in His giving to us what we need. We who may have less, learn about contentment, but also experience His liberality.