deadman1204

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Have any pre/mid-tribers ever considered what they would think if it turned out they were wrong and we were raptured post trib?

Or conversely, if your a post triber, what you would think if you could be told that pre-trib is right?

Would it shake your faith if the antichrist was knocking on your door to take you away and you were still here?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Honestly, I fully expect the church to go throught the trib because of 1 Thess:4:15-17 where it is made clear that the first ressurection will occur immediately before the gathering to Christ of the entire church, and from Revelation 20, where we see that those who were killed for refusing to take the mark of the beast and for refusing to worship the beast, are among they who take part in the first resurrection. T'aint rocket science, and God never contradicts himself, so there are no scriptures that can correctly be used to argue against the two mentioned above. The Lord God most high laid down his life for us, we may expect Him to ask the same of us for the glory of His name.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Or conversely, if your a post triber, what you would think if you could be told that pre-trib is right?

Well, it would be more like: What if you are a post-tribber, and you find yourself raptured before the Tribulation begins?

And that answer would be - Oh, so I was wrong! :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Well, it would be more like: What if you are a post-tribber, and you find yourself raptured before the Tribulation begins?

And that answer would be - Oh, so I was wrong! :)

:24:;):noidea:

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  300

the reason I ask is that the bible isnt that clear on rapture and such. There are a few versus alluding to it, and we try to make doctrines out of that. So the fact that ANY side could be wrong is always possible. Its not God being wrong but us.

It wouldnt be the first time people expected something different from the bible - see Jews and Messiah

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Totally agree!

:wub:

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

As a pre trib rap person I think as I understand the word of God I think this will come to pass in the pattern of the Lord in the past.

The thing is I have met and love a load of christians from all points of veiw on this and I will be asking some questions of the Lord about certain bits of Bible if I am wrong!

someone is going to be right- namely GOD!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286

If I end up being wrong (i'm post trib) that would be cool, but i would be worried about all the unsaved people I would leave.

pre or post doesnt matter to me in the grand scheme of things. Neither changes the fact that Christ died and rose again on the 3rd day so that I man be redeemed. :P

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Have any pre/mid-tribers ever considered what they would think if it turned out they were wrong and we were raptured post trib?

Would it shake your faith if the antichrist was knocking on your door to take you away and you were still here?

I would go, "Oh, okay." Honestly, I hope I'm wrong. I'm post-trib, but hey, if I'm wrong I won't be complaining. My hope is in what Christ did on the cross, and I live for that moment. I also strive to live in the ressurection (though I"ll never obtain it in this life). How I get to that point, wether through death or rapture, I could care less.