• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

P.S. Just a thought here... perhaps related, perhaps not... today the President is going to speak at 1:15 about the war on terror. Al-Qaeda has given their final notice that they are going to attack us "big time." They want to retaliate for the attack on them on January 13th. I wonder if something will happen at 1:13 today on the 13th? I can not get away from the number 13. It has been in my head since this past August and it continues to show up everywhere, including I was in a doctor's office last Friday and they put me in room #13, someone asked me today about my family, and I was naming off my family members and I realized there were 13 of us, Purim begins today on the 13th of March, the Lord woke me up the morning of 1/20 with the words "lion and the lamb" and the number 13, March "comes in like lamb and goes out like a lion", Rev 13 talks about the false lion and the false lamb, etc., and the list goes on and on and on. I believe we, the USA, are going to be attacked soon, and it could be today, so if that is so, it does not really matter who wins the argument over who "Mystery Babylon" is, does it?

Let's just all be in prayer today for our nation, our government leaders, the Church, etc. I pray we will all see God for who he is and that he wants to bring us back to him.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What attack occured on January 13?

What attack occured on January 13?

The USA attacked Al-Qaeda's number 2 man and his family, only he was not there, but I think some of his family may have been killed or injured in the attack. It was in Pakistan. It was after that we received the first warning from Al-Qaeda (on 1/19) that they were going to get even with us for that. Osama sent a tape and so did - is it Al-Zawhary or something like that - the number 2 Al-Qaeda guy (I'm not good at remembering these names). Then, I think they each sent another tape with more warnings and then this latest message on one or several of their websites saying this was the 'last warning' appeared a couple of days ago. I believe the promised attack on the USA is in retaliation for the attack on them January 13th of this year, if I am not mistaken.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

KatyAnn,

You wrote:

"This post was great in that you showed the verses which supported what you are saying. But, I am curious as to how you come to the conclusion of the last paragraph? How do you get from the Bible that it is the U.S. that causes the earth to worship the beast and take a mark?

After the fall of the Holy Roman Empire, Scripture speaks of another beast, or kingdom, that would arise. Revelation 13:1-10 describe the the 1st beast, 'Mystery Babylon'. This beast or nation as Rome was losing her power and the Pope was taken captive by Napoleon. This 'lamb-like' christian nation was the United States. It started out as a Christian Nation but will eventually speak like a dragon.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (The United States is the only new nation that arose as Rome lost her power. It was 'lamb-like', a christian nation raised up to shield God's people from the persecution of Rome.)

13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (This 'Christian Nation' changes in character and causes the world to worship or give allegiance to the 1st beast, Rome. Rome's deadly wound was healed when the Papacy was officially reinstated and restored as an independent nation known as the 'Vatican'. Now She is gaining in power again.)

13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (The USA has been the inventor of guided missiles, Atom bomb, H bomb and most advanced weaponry. Yet there are more miracles to come)

13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (The USA becomes an image or reflection of the Holy Roman Empire, carrying out the same work as did Rome.)

13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (USA will eventually enforce the 'mark of the first Beast', Rome, and eventually put to death all who will not take the 'mark'.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (Notice the 'mark' is in the forhead, the location of the heart and mind. It is not a chip. The computer chip is not an invention of Rome. The essence of the 'New Covenant' is that God writes His Laws in the heart and mind of the Believer. God's children have His laws written in their heart, the 'mark' of the New Covenant, and the children of the Beast have Rome's religious laws, the Laws of the man of sin who changed God's laws written in their hearts, the 'mark of the beast'.)

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (The USA enforces this for Rome.)

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. (This is how to identify the 1st beast, Rome, although it will also identify the 2nd beast , the USA, when you understand the essence of what the beast is)

You also wrote:

I believe the beast is Satan and his "kingdom." and that the mark is the worship of him and/or the denial of Christ. I have trouble believing that something like a microchip is the mark because Satan is much more subtle that that. In order for anyone to belong to Satan, they simply have to not belong to Christ."

It is true that it is Satan and his kingdom, but he has a visible 'counterfeit kingdom' on this earth where He seeks to replace God and deceive all who dwell on the earth. He claims the place of God, the power of God and the worship of God. You see he deceives most that they belong to Christ, when in fact they don't. This is how he receives worship. Those who worship God must worship in Spirit and truth. They are to 'live by every word that proceeds from God'. If he can deceive them as to what is truth and what is the work of the Spirit, then they are his. Jesus says: 'In vain do they worship me teaching for doctrines the Commandments of men.' This worship is in vain because it is really worshiping the beast.

God bless,

Dennis

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,085
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

You know, when you throw stuff out like that, it makes me not want to bother discussing anything with you . . .

. . . OK, Mr. Intellectually Arrogant . . .

Nebula, I apologize if I offended you . . . I was merely quoting a verse from Holy Writ that admonishes me, as well as everyone else that we should be watching and praying that that day would not over take us unawares.

• Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Lu 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
    3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
    4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
    5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

• Ps 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted

2Co 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.

Who else but the USA/NYC/DC has had this kind of influence? Look around the world - how much of the world has adapted to our western culture? Who else has had the kind of magic that we have had that has had so many people wanting to live here?

I believe that there will be two more major attacks against the 8th Beast, America.

Most likely the next will be the District of Columbia will be attack and for the most part destroyed, most probably with a small nuclear device. I base this on the following scripture-

• Re 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain

When Bush pushed forcefully his land for peace deal on Israel just a few days before the shuttle Columbia came apart and fell like a shooting star for the entire world to see . . . could it not be prophetic of the fall of America

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

In our most emphatic opinion, only one entity fits the end-time Revelation 17 portrayal of the Babylonian religious curse: historical & current Rome under the unscriptural "papacy." She has been THE enemy of the true Church of Jesus Christ (composed of all born-from-above believers) as shown by her harassment and slaughter of all those thru the ages who dared to dispute her claims (read Fox's Book of Martyrs for one). Challenge Rome's strange tenets such as a "purgatory," "confession to a R.C. priest; the belief re transubstantiation in her "sacrifice of the mass;" "her elevation of the R.C. church over & above Holy Scripture; and on into the night. Quite outlandish to say the least. Devastating to say the worst. Babylon LIVES today in and thru the Roman Vatican!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

In our most emphatic opinion, only one entity fits the end-time Revelation 17 portrayal of the Babylonian religious curse: historical & current Rome under the unscriptural "papacy." She has been THE enemy of the true Church of Jesus Christ (composed of all born-from-above believers) as shown by her harassment and slaughter of all those thru the ages who dared to dispute her claims (read Fox's Book of Martyrs for one). Challenge Rome's strange tenets such as a "purgatory," "confession to a R.C. priest; the belief re transubstantiation in her "sacrifice of the mass;" "her elevation of the R.C. church over & above Holy Scripture; and on into the night. Quite outlandish to say the least. Devastating to say the worst. Babylon LIVES today in and thru the Roman Vatican!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

How has Rome (or Iraq) made all the merchants of the world rich?

• Re 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
    19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

• Re 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [industry] shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle [destruction of the power grid] shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Edited by BlindSeeker

Who else but the USA/NYC/DC has had this kind of influence? Look around the world - how much of the world has adapted to our western culture? Who else has had the kind of magic that we have had that has had so many people wanting to live here?

I believe that there will be two more major attacks against the 8th Beast, America.

Most likely the next will be the District of Columbia will be attack and for the most part destroyed, most probably with a small nuclear device. I base this on the following scripture-

• Re 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain

When Bush pushed forcefully his land for peace deal on Israel just a few days before the shuttle Columbia came apart and fell like a shooting star for the entire world to see . . . could it not be prophetic of the fall of America

BlindSeeker,

I have another question for you. It is based on Revelation 14:8-13:

A second angel followed and said,