Are there any that have happened?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

a big one happened only 58 years ago..... a very major event that allowed the begining of the birthing paings................

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Was that when Isreal became a country again?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Don't forget wars and rumors of wars.

Matthew 24

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I found this interesting.

Here is a list of prophecies foretelling events that lead up to the Second Coming of the Messiah. Some have already been fulfilled and some are yet to be fullfilled ... or are visibly in the process of being fulfilled. I believe these Scriptures reveal that we are no longer living in the Last Days on Earth, but rather in the Last Hour. If that idea excites you and fills your heart with unspeakable joy, then you understand God's plan in its fullness!

When you see these things happening,

you know that the kingdom of God is near.

Luke 21:31 ~NIV

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I just posted this elsewhere when I came across this thread -

• Da 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
    Adam Clarke's Commentary:
    Verse 14. Unto two thousand and three hundred days] Though literally it be two thousand three hundred evenings and mornings. Yet I think the prophetic day should be understood here, as in other parts of this prophet, and must signify so many years. If we date these years from the vision of the he-goat, (Alexander's invading Asia,) this was A.M. 3670, B.C. 334; and two thousand three hundred years from that time will reach to A.D. 1966, or one hundred and forty-one years from the present A.D. 1825.

I believe Adam Clarke was partly correct about this verse, being only a year off possibly due to the conflict of the Jewish year with our present calendar year. 1967 was the year of the 6-Day War where Israel (which was nonexistent at the time of Adam Clarke

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

The ruins of Israel would be rebuilt

Amos 9:11, 13

"In that day I will restore

David's fallen tent.

I will repair its broken places,

restore its ruins,

and build it as it used to be,

Isaiah said Israel's fruit would fill the world

Isaiah 27:6

In days to come Jacob will take root,

Israel will bud and blossom

and fill all the world with fruit.

Today, the land of Israel, which had been barren for centuries, is a leading producer of agricultural products, exporting food to many countries.

Jerusalem would become the world's most important religious site

Micah 4:1

In the last days

the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established

as chief among the mountains;

it will be raised above the hills,

and peoples will stream to it.

As Micah stated the Temple mount in Jerusalem would become the focal point of the world. No other city in the world is a religious focal point to as many people.

Zechariah prophesied the Jews return to Jerusalem

Zechariah 8:7-8

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel

Isaiah 43:5-6

Do not be afraid, for I am with you;

I will bring your children from the east

and gather you from the west.

I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'

and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'

Bring my sons from afar

and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

The prophet said that the people of Israel would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south.

From the east: Many Jews living in Middle East countries moved to Israel during the 1900s. After Israel reclaimed independence in 1948, more Jews moved to their ancient homeland after being forced out of various Arab countries in which they had been living for centuries.

From the west: During the mid-1900s, hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West (Europe and the United States) began moving to Israel to escape various persecutions, most notably, the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.

From the north: Hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the former Soviet Union have moved to Israel since the 1980s.

From the south: During the 1980s and 1990s, Israel struck a deal with Ethiopia's communist government to allow Jews of Ethiopia to move to Israel. On the weekend of May 25, 1991, for example, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel.

Isaiah's prophecy was also correct in saying that the north (Russia) and the south (Ethiopia) would give problems to allow their Jews to move to Israel, Many countries pressured Russia for years before it began to allow its Jews to leave as prophecied they gave them up.

Copyright

Edited by Trinity

• Da 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
    Verse 14. Unto two thousand and three hundred days] Though literally it be two thousand three hundred evenings and mornings. Yet I think the prophetic day should be understood here, as in other parts of this prophet, and must signify so many years. If we date these years from the vision of the he-goat, (Alexander's invading Asia,) this was A.M. 3670, B.C. 334; and two thousand three hundred years from that time will reach to A.D. 1966, or one hundred and forty-one years from the present A.D. 1825.

I believe Adam Clarke was partly correct about this verse, being only a year off possibly due to the conflict of the Jewish year with our present calendar year. 1967 was the year of the 6-Day War where Israel (which was nonexistent at the time of Adam Clarke

I found this interesting.

Here is a list of prophecies foretelling events that lead up to the Second Coming of the Messiah. Some have already been fulfilled and some are yet to be fullfilled ... or are visibly in the process of being fulfilled. I believe these Scriptures reveal that we are no longer living in the Last Days on Earth, but rather in the Last Hour. If that idea excites you and fills your heart with unspeakable joy, then you understand God's plan in its fullness!

When you see these things happening,

you know that the kingdom of God is near.

Luke 21:31 ~NIV

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5