• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Right, I think we are guided to be separate from but not hate those who are unbelievers.

Christ does tell us emphatically that our salvation and every human beings salvation is only through Him, no one else, no other faith, no other path regardless, this is clear. But does that mean we are to hate other beliefs, which are, as we know objectively wrong? I don't hate the fact that someone may believe that 2+2=3, but I have no problem showing them or telling them it is simply wrong.

We are also called to not be yoked with unbelievers, not to pray with them, not to worship with them, nor to be part of them or their spiritual ways, which are false. We are also told that anyone or any group, which denies that Christ is the Savior, is an anti-Christ, and this is the work of Satan in the world. Now, does that mean we hate those people or that belief? I don't know it is touchy, I don't think we understand properly how to do that, and I think we are far safer for our own souls to simply present the truth and hate no one nor to really hate someone else's delusions.

Is it hate to proclaim the truth though, that only He is the way and the truth and that NO man can come to God except through Christ?

Of course this thread was about Arabs, well there are millions of Arab Christians, we are to be yoked with these brothers and sisters who are also part of the Body of Christ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I wanted to start this topic, because something has been on my mind for a long time.........maybe starting last year.

I was at Summer Camp in England last year, and a boy said the Muslims are terrible people, and they are lower than normal people.

I was a bit angry, and said it was not right to judge people in general.

We had a long discussion about it.

As time went by, we, as you guys know, went to Israel, and went around the country.

Coming back, I heard over and over about how hateful Muslims are, in the press, TV, and news, and today, on the Israel Bird Flu. And a hate grew inside of me. Against Muslims. The more I hear about them, and the things they do, I just want to explode.

I've told no one, but I feel like going up to that boy, and clapping him on the back, and saying "Too true."

I asked God to help me,but I still feel angry.

When I reads the Israel Bird Flu thing, and what that guy said, it was it for me!

I know how you feel brother. The media only shows the hateful Muslims. They make it seem that is how all Muslims are. I have a friend in Morocco who is Muslim and she is very nice and loving person. Her family loves me to. They always ask her about me even though they know that I am a Christian. People are people nomatter what color they are or what religion they practice.

I am sure that even in Afghanistan there are people who hate sharia law. That is sad that people voted for that evil law to be law of the land.

Really? :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/12/1957

my brother served in the us military since he was 18 years old

and has been all over the world. he married and now lives with

a muslim woman in turkey. i too had heard all these things about

muslims all my life, but when i met her i fell in love with her she

has a beautiful love in her life. my brother was raised by a bible

believing family. so i placed it in Gods' hands. its' not my place to

judge but to love my neighbor.

in Christ,

carolyn

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

The Samaritan woman that the Lord Jesus met at the well. Was she an Arab, or at least partially Arabic? At least she probably spoke Arabic, anyway.

But this woman, having several husbands in her past, and having been living with a man who was not her husband at the time the Lord met her, needed a drink of the water which quenches all thirst. The Arabs, despite all their ignorance and all their faults, need the same living water. The Lord Jesus overlooked the Samaritan woman's foolishness, ignorance, and sin, and gave her a drink of the water which gushes up unto eternal life. How much less should we give a drink of this water to those who desperately need it.

He payed a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay...

Almost certainly would have spoken aramaic as did Jesus and his disciples and most people from that area regardless of religion. Most modern Samaritans use either Arabicas their first language. Samaritans are part of a tradition that accepts the petatuch as their Holy book, but rejects all later Jewish scriptures, they claim to be a Jewish community that was not sent into exile in Babylon. The centre of their cult is Mount Gezerim, not Jerusalem and they make an annual sacrifice there believing it to be the site were Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac.

Of course, Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are all closely related languages