• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I may get whipped for this one by some, but I pray in the bed of the morning before getting up. I start my prayer off with thanksgiving for the great things in my life including my salvation and what He did for me. I always make sure to start my day off like that. If the wife or kids get up before I can pray beyond that, I'll pray while folding clothes, taking out trash or cooking or other things. I've even been known to pray driving down the road! :blink:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I like to pray at night in bed while the kids are asleep and its real quiet...I don't know if this is considered praying persay but I tend to talk to God all day long...I tell everyone that I used to talk to myself ( I really did do that alot...ya know think outloud) but now I am actually talking to someone :blink:

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

PS: I also have been caught praying in my sleep as well!

Guest Test4echo

Good Question,

To be honest I don't think I plan to pray at any specific time during the day.

In everything I do, everything I think, I converse with God.

All day long, I talk with the Lord and Praise him for his Word and Creation.

Whether its at work, or while dealing with an upset person or what to eat tonight, I talk with the Lord about it.

I am a very Sin-prone person. I have learned over the last 20 years to let the Lord influnce everything I do. This way I stay out of trouble and the Temptations aren't as formidable as they once were.

( Still have to fight sometimes though).

The only thing I do everynight before I sleep is to say:

Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come!

Guest eternal_joy

some of you have agreed to the older we get the more we pray....... well my little munchkins pray everytime we see an ambulance or some one wih crutches, in a wheelchair... having a hard time... crying...... we pray that jesus be with them and thier family and that if they don't know him they come to discover his joy......... now if someone is laughing and having a good time we praise jesus that their heart is light.........it's kind of cool to be walking around the mall and have one of my kids point out someone then say "mommy can we pray?" I always say yes and we pray together right then and there....

my husband and i pray togther every night and we pray individually throughout the day.....

We talk to the kids about prayer guiding us and what it means to pray and then wait silently for a few minutes to "hear' what God is telling us...

it's just what we do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

it's just what we do.

I like that!

Guest Bride of Christ

Greetings in Christ Jesus! I agree with other posters, I don't believe we ever really pray as often as we should. I start each morning out with prayer....varying in length, however the Lord leads me to pray. I usually pray throughout the day for various people. I figure if the Lord brings them to my mind, they need prayer over something. I usually say at least a quick prayer over passing ambulances, but not always.....which I should try to do better on. My husband and I do nightly Bible studies....whether just the two of us, or with someone online....that always opens and ends in prayer. And I always end my day with prayer. Sounds like I pray a lot....but I don't ever feel like I really do....

Blessings...

Guest alonenomore2

I roll out of bed and onto my knees,first thing every morning.Then I will pray as I go about living.Also like to sing praises at work.Joyful noise would be the

more appropriate appellation though.I can't sing all that well.Hopefully God also hears the heart,not the voice.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Greetings in Christ! I will give a more in depth post if anyone wishes, for now I will simply say that Prayer is the Breath of a Christian...without it we will die...pray as often as possible....Blessings